India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

finally nandu's story revealed (Page 9)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i think akshi's is again in problem becoz of nandu. i think naitik also will not  support akshi. i think everyone will again blame akshi for ruining nandini's life. i think so. nobody will support akshi. she is again going to cry and this week it is going to be like this. i think dimiri don't want to show us naksh happy married life. always there is a problem in their  worst thing nandu  is the main culprit. becoz of her naksh have separated. now always nandu want to hide the truth and always akshi use to tell tell every body waht tis her problem./ nobody listen to her. at the end she is again go t a bouncer from  all the family members shayad including naitik. do u think naitik will support akshi. akshi's fate hangs somewhere?

siya16 Senior Member
siya16
siya16

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

mindblowing episode..Clap i was dancing..literally..precap ke baad toh i was on cloud 9...sabse pehle nani was too good..taking baisa's place n winking ..that was too funny..of course, nani and baisa r mahabadtameez..ek se badhkar ek...baisa in a way insulted rajshri by walking away that  way...uske saath sabko marching orders mil gaye...felt like playing that band wala music in the background..

jab apni baat aayi toh dino "jaane do didi" ROFL why jaane do mandru? akshara naitik ko baatein sunao aur nandu ko jaane do? KYUN? i loved the way baisa scolded gayitri and bhabhi ma..2 feet zameen ke neeche gaddhe mein pahunch gayi dono...paani paani ho gayi..kya acting ! 

the precap was THE BEST ! finally the buck passed on to akshara...jahan uski asli jagah hai...lemme tell u akshara will have to hear this lifelong..itna bada blunder jo kiya hai..she deserves it....baisa is right in her place..koi aur bahu hoti toh nandini ko rokti...
i agree with charu di somewhere akshi is at fault,and she will have to suffer it.mohini track when started on december tht was the main reason for yrkkh downfall.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

i think akshi's is again in problem becoz of nandu. i think naitik also will not  support akshi. i think everyone will again blame akshi for ruining nandini's life. i think so. nobody will support akshi. she is again going to cry and this week it is going to be like this. i think dimiri don't want to show us naksh happy married life. always there is a problem in their  worst thing nandu  is the main culprit. becoz of her naksh have separated. now always nandu want to hide the truth and always akshi use to tell tell every body waht tis her problem./ nobody listen to her. at the end she is again go t a bouncer from  all the family members shayad including naitik. do u think naitik will support akshi. akshi's fate hangs somewhere?

naitik toh duffer hai..he must not support akshara this time but i know he will..why shouldn't akshara be blamed? she played her part well in nandu's love story and she will have to face the brickbats..i hope she learns this lesson NOW that meddling into somebody's affair can be costly ! specially nanad...it's alright "sabka bhala karna" but ur bhala can become bura in future....at the end of the day, it was nandu and her family's decision toh akshara will be saved..BUT lifelong she will have to hear this taunt that she never stopped nandu...now rajshri is arranging rashmi's match ..gayitri and the whole singhania family might agree for the rishta but if something goes wrong somewhere, only rajshri will be blamed...it unfortunate but it happens this way. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by gutky

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Guys...lagta hai mohit lukkha ka ghar jamai banne ki ghadi aa gayi hai...!! Naksh ka kya hogaa ab..???ConfusedConfused

mohit banaga ghar jamai.. Deadnaitik is going to support them..... again tension coming between naitik n buddha party...Confused and ulimately naitik n akshi out of the house... jaise ki hum log chate hai..Wink LOL

What was the precap..?? baisa aksh ko suna rahi thi for nandu's galti..?? how dare she..?? shameless people yar... sanskar ki baat karte hai...Dead

toh ! akshara did that na ? sach kabhi taunt nahi hota Approve and for akshara, so much for these thankless ppl..she should also know ke husband ko ignore karke jinpar dhyaan diya hai, unki kya worth hai ! 

Go to top