India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Made for each other - Kanjali FF!!

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

This is the new FF I am starting with two same people we are very much fond of Kanjali(Kapil and Anjali).

Its imaginary story about how their love blossoms and turn into beautiful relationship after their marriage and that too arranged one. I hope u will like it

Made for each other!    - Part 1

Niharika laughed out loudly and that made Kapil's face turn red with embarrassment.  She tried a lot but couldn't control it. Saksham too was trying hard to hide his smile. He didn't wish to put Kapil in more embarrassment especially when Niharika and he invited him for dinner. Saksham signed Niharika to keep quite but she couldn't control herself.  "What bhaiyya, you are afraid of marriage?" Niharika asked. "There is nothing to laugh Niharika, you would have understand if you would have been in my place", Kapil reacted. "Why? Don't you want to get married?" Niharika asked further. "I want to Niharika. But' but this is happening so soon. I am not ready for it. I need some time".  Kapil reasoned. "Ohh, so you need time, but how long?", Saksham asked. "At least one or two years!" Kapil replied and Saksham-Niharika looked at him with shocked face.

"Kapil, are you serious? No one waits for so long and that too in arrange marriage", Saksham said in convincing tone. "But then do you think people get married so soon too. I guess it was just last to last week when I went to meet that girl and what news I am getting today? That I am getting engaged with her next week and my marriage is just three weeks away after that. It's just month Saksham".  Kapil said in little angry tone. Niharika couldn't control this time too; she burst out in laugh more loudly. Saksham looked at her helplessly and asked her to stop. "Sorry Saksham, but first time ever I realized that boys are afraid of marriage too. So'." she said trying to control her laughter. Saksham and Kapil couldn't help it. They let Niharika enjoy in her own way.  That dinner was turned out best for them. Soon dinner was over and Niharika was engaged in cleaning table.

Saksham grabbed this opportunity and took Kapil with him in balcony. He knew Kapil very well. There are certain things which they couldn't discuss in front of Niharika. Before going Saksham asked Niharika for coffee, so that will keep her more engaged. "Yes Kapil, now tell me what's the real problem?", Saksham asked. "Saksham, this is going too fast. I am really not ready for marriage", Kapil gave same reply. "Any problem with that girl?" Saksham asked. "No Saksham, she is ok. At least better than few ones I have met before." Kapil replied. "Then? Are you in relationship with any other girl?" Saksham continued. Kapil raised his eyebrows, "Saksham, if that would have been so, I would have told you first" Kapil's reply proved his confidence on Saksham. "Saksham, is there any way I could postpone this marriage?", Kapil sighed. Saksham understood his restlessness. "Kapil, why do you want delay it? Some other day you have to do it. You don't have anyone in your life. Plus you want to get married with your parent's approval. And you said only your parents liked that girl very much." Saksham prolonged his pravachan. Kapil agreed to some of the fact told by Saksham. That's what best about their friendship. Saksham always understood Kapil better.  But still Kapil was worried about some fact. "Saksham I have other concern. You know how much best I have given for my work till date. I was expecting promotion this year.  I had word with subbu, my manager and he told me that he is expecting me to handle next project with German client. You know this is the best chance I am getting to higher my career graph. However this marriage is going to screw all this things. My marriage and client visit is clashing at the same time.  Now I am afraid, they will handover project to someone else I am not in the office at crucial time". Saksham understood Kapil's concern.

Still being best buddy, Saksham came out with solution to get out of the situation. He advised Kapil to have word with manager and parents. Something will surely work out. Kapil agreed for the solution. "So whats going on?" Niharika entered balcony with three cups of coffee. "Nothing Nikki, I am giving tips to Kapil to postpone his marriage", Saksham added. "You don't dare to do that Saksham", Niharika shouted on Saksham. "Don't worry Bhaiyya, everything will be alright. You know all this marriages are purely based on your fate. No matter how much you try. It will happen only at time written in your fate", Niharika added her philosophy. "Hmm.. I will keep in mind dear sis", Kapil replied smilingly taking a sip of coffee. "Hey, you told us everything. But what's the name of our Bhabhi?".  Niharika asked eagerly. Kapil blushed very much with thought of his marriage. Kapil smiled and replied, "Her name''.. Anjali!"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top