Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Was Viren acting ignorant deliberately....or...???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
In the last bedroom scene......anyone cud have guessed that why Nivi threw the sofa out.........but Viren comng up with so many choices of where he wud sleep......made me think....that was he doing that deliberately ????...........trying avoiding to come close to Nivi ???

He named every place but did not said bed..........thats something that wud confirm he does not love her yet...............but.........

But what if.........Nivi had opened her arms for him.....had accepted him whole-heartedly in every way....before his truth is revealed.......................how wud Viren had reacted???............wud he have gave in to her desires.......or is he too involved in his mission n has a heart.....that he wud not have cared for a physical relationship???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain_Namita_

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
it's really hard to work out Viren's character at the moment because he's unpredictable and we do not know the truth or his real motive behind doing all this harm to nivi and trying to prove SId bad in fornt of everyone.. so i think it's hard to decide whether he was pretending or not.. it's still a question whether he loves nivi or not?? and i believe the story of viren's past will soon unfold and we'll come to know the real viren.. till then we can't say much about his relationship with nivi or even his relationship with his family.. we can only make assumptions.. so we just have to watch ..
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Viren is all occupied by his revenge plans, he cannot see or think beyond that. If just once he sees the things, keeping his revenge a little aside, he will see the love and trust of Nivedita and the support of Sid towards him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00_Namita_

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren is all occupied by his revenge plans, he cannot see or think beyond that. If just once he sees the things, keeping his revenge a little aside, he will see the love and trust of Nivedita and the support of Sid towards him.

Bani...he is aware of the blind trust that Nivi has on him......n he is also aware that she is falling in love with him (not completely as of yet as she told him herself...that it'll be time for them to get one)..........but i guess his mind even though he is aware of it......just plans how to use that love n trusts........for the destruction of Sid.

His expressions today when she asks him to come home erly............surely speaks out loud that....he cares not for what Nivi wants...........but has to to execute his plan further.

I really felt bad for Nivi today............bechari......she is so unaware of his dangerous plans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani...he is aware of the blind trust that Nivi has on him......n he is also aware that she is falling in love with him (not completely as of yet as she told him herself...that it'll be time for them to get one)..........but i guess his mind even though he is aware of it......just plans how to use that love n trusts........for the destruction of Sid.

His expressions today when she asks him to come home erly............surely speaks out loud that....he cares not for what Nivi wants...........but has to to execute his plan further.

I really felt bad for Nivi today............bechari......she is so unaware of his dangerous plans.

I agree! He knows that Nivi is completely fallen for him and one person she can blindly trust!  He is the one who made her have trust on him, he wanted her to blindly trust him so that when he blames sid, she will support him and believe what he is saying is right! He is the one who made her think that way and trust him completely so that she won't question him while he is executing his plan. Now that he has her trust, it's easier for him to use her without nivi realising what he is upto..
and as far as the love and and care is concerned.. by the looks of it, he doesn't care about nivi.. she is only a way to destroy sid. he is pretending to love her.. he is faking all the smiles and sweet talks .. cause it's really important for him to keep those smiles on so that nivi continues to trust him and doesn't doubt him at any point.. he has to do all that love and concerned face just to show nivi that he loves her and make sid bad in her eyes..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 24 January 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

and as far as the love and and care is concerned.. by the looks of it, he doesn't care about nivi.. she is only a way to destroy sid. he is pretending to love her.. he is faking all the smiles and sweet talks .. cause it's really important for him to keep those smiles on so that nivi continues to trust him and doesn't doubt him at any point.. he has to do all that love and concerned face just to show nivi that he loves her and make sid bad in her eyes..

I know its so painful to even think that he doesnt love her...........n if it turns out to be true.....it'll be too harrowing for Nivi.......as well as the viewers....coz till now Viren had been such an ideal husband.
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Omshanti1111 Viren is all occupied by his revenge plans, he cannot see or think beyond that. If just once he sees the things, keeping his revenge a little aside, he will see the love and trust of Nivedita and the support of Sid towards him.

I totally agree, he can't of anything or anyone at the moment. He is just too preoccupied with is revenge plans.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I know its so painful to even think that he doesnt love her...........n if it turns out to be true.....it'll be too harrowing for Nivi.......as well as the viewers....coz till now Viren had been such an ideal husband.

he will change very soon and that too on his own, seeing Nivedita's trust on him and also he will realise very soon that Sid is not his enemy. He will change himself and that too, on his own to be the bestest husband and the most ideal brother.

actually, today's two scenes, Nivedita applying medicine onto Viren's wounds and Divya's uttering to Sid that "what difference is, its between them, but she will not allow anyone to speak against him", these two are clear indications that the couples, Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya are walking in the right direction. Viren needed someone like Nivedita and Divya needed someone like Sid.  God gives us the people we need, not the people we want.Smile

The story is pretty straightforward now and thus I am going to bid bye to this forum also. Take care and have fun, as Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya reach their destinations as couples.
take care. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top