Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 6)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey my dear crazies I made another blunder......I just watched the episode on TV and realized that while watching online I had missed an entire part.......so I take back my words........the episode was not rushed the pace was beautiful.......so my mistake......

Me become budhu again Embarrassed I still have to go my sweets.......I'm actually dragging myself away with a lot of self control......actually am very eager to read your posts.....sorry will read tomorrow and give you many likes and Heart.....Good Night

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

my place !!!!

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!
deeps u have to watch the apple scene yyar.............1% of our wild dreams satisfied!!!!!!!!!Wink

that was the best scene i have ever seen in a hindi serial so far... too good... ClapClap

u kno ixuuuuu.whwnever a new scene comes.we say this is the best scene till date....

but these CVs keep bettering themselves!!!!!!!!Clap

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

i cant see naything today!!!

bye maaneets.... the net is too slow!!! meet u tom!!!

ohhhhhhhh my poor jaani.................see it tom morn at 9...............
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hai guys,
      Sorry to interrupt but couldn't help myself but may I know why you think that the show nothing bad in the sense regarding Geet-Baby issue?

I am having a strange thought,all negative,sorry again Unhappy.Actually Geet says that she is happy more than she expected and as we know in all the cases before she was rescued which was obvious but what if the CVs wanted to show some change or what if they wanted to make this show different and so show Maan bringing up his baby girl who is just like Geet LOL I now this is such a wild imagination which could get rotten toamtoes,eggs etc on my way but this thought is haunting me all these hours Cry,driving me crazy that I blurted out here to find some way to prove that all my thoughts are not impossible at all.
So please do reply guys Smile

hema me too in the same thot after today's epi....

dew di, aashu, varsha, dee,samanta,spadana plz give me relief by suggestign positive thots me in bad state after todays epi...and reading Muskan di's latest dewaangi update, and above all me wrting ma FF the Promise brings me the thot of wat happened with nisha...plzzzzzz put in positive thots in meCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MbharkhasptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by drdee142

Hey my dear crazies I made another blunder......I just watched the episode on TV and realized that while watching online I had missed an entire part.......so I take back my words........the episode was not rushed the pace was beautiful.......so my mistake......

Me become budhu again Embarrassed I still have to go my sweets.......I'm actually dragging myself away with a lot of self control......actually am very eager to read your posts.....sorry will read tomorrow and give you many likes and Heart.....Good Night
which part u missed dee?????Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... if u remember the movie name plz let me know ... i think the imprints in that movie were taken on cement block ... i think it's a telugu movie ...)

di tat was shown in hindi Ghajini movie also...Asin takes their imprints b4 Amir enters her new flat

dew u talking about hand imprints or foot imprints????Confused

aash foot prints ... ghajini ...

thnks aarti ... remembered the name ... coz of aash ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

my place !!!!

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!

i hope current jaldi aa jaaye....
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey guys i guess der was a blooper today..i think durin apple scene.. wen geet was abt to fall on maan.. i noticed geet s hand....
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

hey guys i guess der was a blooper today..i think durin apple scene.. wen geet was abt to fall on maan.. i noticed geet s hand....
varsha me noticed it...yes DD's hand came out of the knot wen she slipped...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Go to top