Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 4)

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
in Maneet paradise Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hey crazies HugHugHugHug

what a dreamy episode... from beginning to end i was glued...except for the few seconds mArjAnie was shown... cant understand why CV's tried to spoil such a beautiful Maneet moment, with Annie's dream Angry

anyway... Maan carrying Geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Dadi has become a really big cupid... wonder if Dadi also fulfilled that rasam while Dadaji was carrying her or was that just for Maan & Geet... Dadi has been making rasam's to suit them...anyhow love u Dadi & well done ClapClapClapClapClap
Romeo - i'm falling in love with u more everyday... you are too cute and funny... and so naughty just like us LOLLOLLOLLOL asking Dadi if she also did the same rasam LOLLOL
& later on when Adi, Romeo, Manishaa & Pinky - the way Adi was staring at Pinky LOL & their conversation, Romeo's expression, all great ClapClapClapClap

Madhumaas - wow we learn something new everyday... i love that... now i cant stop saying the word...and tormenting my friends, by saying it cox they wont have a clue... LOLLOLLOL
again Romeo stole the moment - when he teased Maan about Madhumaas LOL and the way he told sort of scolded Dadi when she came and said that Madhumaas was hindi for honeymoon LOLLOLLOL

then Annie came - i was so Angry when Annie said that 'finding the ring' rasam was so old...and that they wanted something new... but the apple eating was a brilliant one...

OMG - went to Maneet land Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming did their lips touch Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming what a scene Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

after that... Dadi gave Geet keys... loved when she said she'll be like a serial saas LOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie & Pinky with Manisha decorating Maan's room...

Precap

is it me.. or is that room different.. i mean the one shown in precap and the one Annie, Pinky & Manishaa were decorating...

@dew: yaar if tomorrow night SR doesnt happen after that precap, im holding u personally responsible aur tume sazaa milengi barabar milengi LOL cox u are the one who predicted today that Maan will get phone call & leave.... so be ready...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

my place !!!!

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!
deeps u have to watch the apple scene yyar.............1% of our wild dreams satisfied!!!!!!!!!Wink

kya karu.. my net is too slow tooo  will try to get that one!!!!Clap

ixxusptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

my place !!!!

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!
deeps u have to watch the apple scene yyar.............1% of our wild dreams satisfied!!!!!!!!!Wink

that was the best scene i have ever seen in a hindi serial so far... too good... ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

nanadita ,dee,aash,mona ,,,,nice posts ...

aash & every one 1 added 1 more line to my post ... on geet & maan's lines ... while geet was praying ...

so the positive point of maan & geet's words is that .... geet & maan can never separate ....Smilenothing can separate them ... as maan himself said that to take care of geet's wishes ... so no MU will come in between them ... any time ....

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

in Maneet paradise Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hey crazies HugHugHugHug

what a dreamy episode... from beginning to end i was glued...except for the few seconds mArjAnie was shown... cant understand why CV's tried to spoil such a beautiful Maneet moment, with Annie's dream Angry
me thot so tooooo.....AngryAngryAngryAngry

anyway... Maan carrying Geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Dadi has become a really big cupid... wonder if Dadi also fulfilled that rasam while Dadaji was carrying her or was that just for Maan & Geet... Dadi has been making rasam's to suit them...anyhow love u Dadi & well done ClapClapClapClapClap...isnt dadi the besttttttttttt
Romeo - i'm falling in love with u more everyday... you are too cute and funny... and so naughty just like us LOLLOLLOLLOL asking Dadi if she also did the same rasam LOLLOL ...me too.....finally CVs doing something good............romeo it is......bali ka bakra....LOLLOL
& later on when Adi, Romeo, Manishaa & Pinky - the way Adi was staring at Pinky LOL & their conversation, Romeo's expression, all great ClapClapClapClap...

Madhumaas - wow we learn something new everyday... i love that... now i cant stop saying the word...and tormenting my friends, by saying it cox they wont have a clue... LOLLOLLOL
again Romeo stole the moment - when he teased Maan about Madhumaas LOL and the way he told sort of scolded Dadi when she came and said that Madhumaas was hindi for honeymoon LOLLOLLOL
...hey grt idae.our vocab is increasing yaar...........maaneets expresisons when dadi said it means HM was.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
dadi knows quite a lot about stuff.....WinkWinkWinkWink

then Annie came - i was so Angry when Annie said that 'finding the ring' rasam was so old...and that they wanted something new... but the apple eating was a brilliant one...

OMG - went to Maneet land Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming did their lips touch Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming what a scene Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming .........nope didnt toach yaarDeadCryCryCryCryCry

after that... Dadi gave Geet keys... loved when she said she'll be like a serial saas LOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie & Pinky with Manisha decorating Maan's room...

Precap

is it me.. or is that room different.. i mean the one shown in precap and the one Annie, Pinky & Manishaa were decorating......diff.the flowing flowers from the bed were added....

@dew: yaar if tomorrow night SR doesnt happen after that precap, im holding u personally responsible aur tume sazaa milengi barabar milengi LOL cox u are the one who predicted today that Maan will get phone call & leave.... so be ready......thank god someone else is finally getting the rap!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

ixxusptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

nanadita ,dee,aash,mona ,,,,nice posts ...

aash & every one 1 added 1 more line to my post ... on geet & maan's lines ... while geet was praying ...

so the positive point of maan & geet's words is that .... geet & maan can never separate ....Smilenothing can separate them ... as maan himself said that to take care of geet's wishes ... so no MU will come in between them ... any time ....

i didnt get you dew.MU kaha se aaya???

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

aash thnks for reminding me tht scene ... it's from ghajini ... saw it in telugu ... was impressed then ...liked it a lot ...but as i saw tht in 2005 ... forgot the movie name ...LOL

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashmisty85

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hai guys,
      Sorry to interrupt but couldn't help myself but may I know why you think that the show nothing bad in the sense regarding Geet-Baby issue?

I am having a strange thought,all negative,sorry again Unhappy.Actually Geet says that she is happy more than she expected and as we know in all the cases before she was rescued which was obvious but what if the CVs wanted to show some change or what if they wanted to make this show different and so show Maan bringing up his baby girl who is just like Geet LOL I now this is such a wild imagination which could get rotten tomatoes,eggs etc on my way but this thought is haunting me all these hours Cry,driving me crazy that I blurted out here to find some way to prove that all my thoughts are impossible.
So please do reply guys Smile

Edited by Hema_M - 24 January 2011 at 11:31am

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top