Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 3)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
My darling Crazies, I've got to go......will catch up with all your posts tomorrow morning......A Very Goodnight to all of you........May you all have great Maaneet dreams or maybe all of you just want to dream of Maan LOL LOL So bye my Maan ki crazies........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxubharkhaRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
nandu=======

glad ur exam was good sweety........
best of luck for tom....

me loved ur take..........

esp"pinki adi ko warzone me nahi bhejegi wali line!!!!!!!"

LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@mona======

dont worry yaar..........

cvs aaj sirf humko jhatke pe jhatka de rahe hai...
all izz well bolo......

ixxusptrnobharkhaRajeevGurtiFan

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by maneet1985

my place !!!!

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!
deeps u have to watch the apple scene yyar.............1% of our wild dreams satisfied!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... if u remember the movie name plz let me know ... i think the imprints in that movie were taken on cement block ... i think it's a telugu movie ...)

di tat was shown in hindi Ghajini movie also...Asin takes their imprints b4 Amir enters her new flat

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@aash

dont worry yaar..........

cvs aaj sirf humko jhatke pe jhatka de rahe hai...
all izz well bolo......

all izz well . Thankyou aash

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by dewdropred

(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... if u remember the movie name plz let me know ... i think the imprints in that movie were taken on cement block ... i think it's a telugu movie ...)

di tat was shown in hindi Ghajini movie also...Asin takes their imprints b4 Amir enters her new flat

dew u talking about hand imprints or foot imprints????Confused

sptrnobharkhamisty85dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
in Maneet paradise Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hey crazies HugHugHugHug

what a dreamy episode... from beginning to end i was glued...except for the few seconds mArjAnie was shown... cant understand why CV's tried to spoil such a beautiful Maneet moment, with Annie's dream Angry

anyway... Maan carrying Geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Dadi has become a really big cupid... wonder if Dadi also fulfilled that rasam while Dadaji was carrying her or was that just for Maan & Geet... Dadi has been making rasam's to suit them...anyhow love u Dadi & well done ClapClapClapClapClap
Romeo - i'm falling in love with u more everyday... you are too cute and funny... and so naughty just like us LOLLOLLOLLOL asking Dadi if she also did the same rasam LOLLOL
& later on when Adi, Romeo, Manishaa & Pinky - the way Adi was staring at Pinky LOL & their conversation, Romeo's expression, all great ClapClapClapClap

Madhumaas - wow we learn something new everyday... i love that... now i cant stop saying the word...and tormenting my friends, by saying it cox they wont have a clue... LOLLOLLOL
again Romeo stole the moment - when he teased Maan about Madhumaas LOL and the way he told sort of scolded Dadi when she came and said that Madhumaas was hindi for honeymoon LOLLOLLOL

then Annie came - i was so Angry when Annie said that 'finding the ring' rasam was so old...and that they wanted something new... but the apple eating was a brilliant one...

OMG - went to Maneet land Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming did their lips touch Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming what a scene Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

after that... Dadi gave Geet keys... loved when she said she'll be like a serial saas LOLLOLLOLLOL

Annie & Pinky with Manisha decorating Maan's room...

Precap

is it me.. or is that room different.. i mean the one shown in precap and the one Annie, Pinky & Manishaa were decorating...

@dew: yaar if tomorrow night SR doesnt happen after that precap, im holding u personally responsible aur tume sazaa milengi barabar milengi LOL cox u are the one who predicted today that Maan will get phone call & leave.... so be ready...

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top