Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 2)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
one of the bestest episode......

but y sooooooooo much of negative symbolisms....me sacred very much after hearing Geet praying tat her last breath sud leave her in Maan's arms...and Maan praying to fulfill every of Geet's wish to GOD...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked( WAT R THE CV'S HINTING HERE)...Maan wanted to live in sweet memories filled with GEET...Shocked

GEET MAAN KI BAHOON MEIN Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....

and dadi's new ritual and Romeo getting slapped by Dadi for teasing her...did he not now tat he was dealing with MSK's Dadi...LOL

Maan and Geet in their bestest staring contest...always both wins in ghooring each other AKA lost in each other...

Maan and Geet sitting in the living room and Maan was abt to search his name in Geet's Mehendi

aur agaya Kabab mein haddi...romeo to ask abt HM... new name i think he did the sanskrit translation for Honey and Moon... Maaneet confused as to the new ritual thinking dadi forgot it seperately...and Dadi breaking the confusion by saying it is HM and Geet blushing and the expression on Maan face was killing...(GC hatsoff again yaar)

dadi asks them to do another ritual of playing finding the ring in the milk ma fav one...but Annie closed tat thot out of dadi...

and setting a new trend ....have to appreciated her we got more romantic ritual ....of watching Maaneet... both back to their older self of bickering and sweet knok jhoks...and thier catand mouse theme music back missed it tooo much...

Geet's peck on Maan was soooo cute and romantic...and falling and resting on Maan was coolll.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Finally Geet taking the bite with the support of Maan's cheek...and Maan grining at her victory was the best...

Dadi giving the keys to Geet to take care of teh responsibilities and releive her...and again Geetbeing emotional best...

Precap: is defo Geet's dream as we knw tat not SR for now...(now dnt throw tomatoes, eggs, and chappals..we all knw tat after the promo...)

+points:

less of AA tho annie was lost in Arjun's thot... but thank God no too much importance was given like other epi's...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 24 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnonanditasinghbharkhajasraj123Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
my place !!!!
SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
it was one of the best episodes of the show......loved it 4m starting to end.....Day Dreaming.....n a relief dat marjannie scene was only 1 dat too short......thnx to CVs 4 datBig smile.....
loved geet's grahpravesh n specially maan taking her imprint n then lifting her...........hayeeeeeeeee sooooo dreamyDay Dreaming
but geet's prayer n then maan's prayer to fulfill her prayer scared meConfused
geet leaving her hand prints on the wall & thanking babaji for all the happiness that had been given to her .... and also asking babaji that when ever he gives her death would prefer dieing in maan's arms...Cry(this is like every women's wish after marriage that ... they would like to leave their last breath in their hubby's arms ... i know every women wants to die the death of suhagan ...ok no more talking abt tht word now ... no negativity in my posts ... only positive points to b discussed...)

maan telling god that ... make all wishes of geet true Shocked... maan do u have any clue as of what geet was just asking ....Cry
 this really made me anxious.........but hope maan wont let anything happen to her!!!!!
anyways coming to the game......the apple bite-cum-romance game......actually more of romanceLOLWink jst loved it........n the precap.........loved their hug!!!!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghbharkhajasraj123RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hello CraziesHugSmile

MAANEET ki nayi zindagi ki shuruaath.....................jiski koi ant nahi..............MAANEET ki iss shuruaath anant hai..............beginning of never-ending MAANEET's eternal journey togetherSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Maan ki Geet ki GrihaPraveshSmileSmile-

The glow on MAANEET's face and spark in their eyes conveyed their feelings on the best day of their livesSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..................jis din ki sapne humne khwabo mein bhi nahi dekha tha aaj woh din woh pal hame mil gayi hai.............ab humko ek dusare ki saath sada ke liye mil gayi hai tob ab hum aur kya khawaish kare kuch aur nahi............joh ab hamare paas hai usse jyaada anmol kuch aur nahi...............ab sirf hum shukra guzaar hai zindagi ki kismat ki aur unn saare farishtoy ki zinjohne hame milaya, apna banaya aur ab saadha ke liye ek atooth rishte mein jod diya haiSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

Dadima welcoming her children wishing them all the happiness and luck.........blessing them so that all wishes and dreams of her MAANEET would come true...................Dadi's long-awaited dream of seeing her Maan's dulhan has finally come true................more than this she is overwhelmed about the fact that Geet is Maan's soulmate as she knows Geet is the perfect bride for her grandsonSmileSmileSmile........................i feel that MAANEET bane hi the ek dusare ke liye, isliye unke kismat mein milna likha tha, pehle ladayi aur nafrat se shuru hui thi inki yeh rishtha, phir ek dusare ko jeena sikhaya, muskarana sikhaya, ek dusare ko sapne dekhna seekhaya, phir dost bane aur phir ek dusare ko pyaar karna sikhaya aur ab dono aise atooth dor mein bandh chuke hai which is based on love, trust, understanding, respect, care and every kind of feeling and promise which cannot be summed up in words.....................Now it is a new beginning of a divine magical dreamy fairytale story of MAANEET-a couple made in heaven...................but this story has no ending because it is an eternal saga of MAANEET true soulmates in every sense..................it is an eternal union of two halves, two equals, two incomplete people and thus their union symbolizes perfection and completion..............woh done the adhhore aur ab ek dusare ke saath woh ban gaye hai pooreSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

Dadima asks Geet to do GrihaPravesh with rice but Maan stops her and asks Adi, Maan's most trustworthy and genuine friend to get the surprise he has planned for his Geet...............seeing the surprise Geet is awestruck.............Maan wants to treasure each and every moment with his Geet because it is so precious to him...............so that whenever he looks back he just wants to cherish all the sweet memories which wud then always bring a beautiful and divine smile on their faces....................can anything be more dreamy than this?!.............i don't think so......................MAANEET imprinting their footprint together symbolic of their togetherness, union, ristha forever beyond infinitySmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

Maan has carried Geet in his arms many times before but before he has carried her as her eternal saviour and caretaker but today he has carried her as her lover, her husband, her soulmate...........so today it is special......................MAANEET's eyes in this scene haiiiiiiiii in MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

Loved the way dadi said Geet apko yeh deewar par haath ka imprint wala rasam apne pati ke baahom mein hi karni hogi..........MAANEET blushingWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart.............in this part i loved Romeo yaar dadi aapne bhi yeh ki thi and dadi's jhatas slap bechara RomeoLOLLOLLOL...............also it was cute how Pinky said jiju rasam hogayi hai ab toh Geet ko neeche utariyeLOLLOLLOL...........after the rasam Geet thanking her babaji for giving her Maan someone so precious sending someone so special in her life who has been her everything her saviour her caretaker her parent her lover father of her child until now and now also her soulmate and he will be so from now onwards forever.................at that moment it felt like Geet had no words to thank her destiny her babaji for such a wonderful life with her Maan filled with only happiness, smiles, roses, dreams, colours and everything she ever wished for..................at that point i felt like she felt as if it is her new birth..........she left behind all her painful and dreadful past in her previous life and in this new life she can only think about paradise with her Maan and their cute angel Khushi................also it was soooooooooo awwwwwwww Maan's only wish is to wish that all his Mishti's wishes r fulfilled..............i loved how Geet said ab meri aakhri saans bhi mere Maan ke baahon mein hi lena chahungiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart............... i think cvs wanted to shock us but v acrazies r all positive people so nothing to worry girlsLOLSmile

Loved how all well wishers like Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Pandeji, Manisha were cherishing such a beautiful and divine moment.........their dearest MAANEET's shaadi and all the rasamsSmileSmileSmile

Also how Manisha and Pinky were like Geet is so lucky to have someone like Maan but i want to add something............i feel MAANEET r both lucky and blessed to have each other in their livesSmileSmileSmile

It was such a cute scene between Adi Sir and Pinky both lost in each others' eyesLOL............i guess staying with MAANEET for so long unpe hi yeh asar hogaya haiLOL..................also them along with Romeo and Adi sir planning for MAANEET HM.......i mean madhumaasLOLWink...........

Next scene MAANEET's favourite...............ek dusare ki aankhon mein iss tarah khona ki unhe aas paas ki logo ka koi khabhar nahi..............kis taraf zameen hai kis taraf aasmaan kabhar nahi............jabse aayi ho tum meri zindagi mein muje kudh ki bhi khabar nahi khabhar nahiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart.............Maan seeing beautiful mehendi on his Mishti's hand par tabhi aa tapke unke....................romeo bechara tried his best to fool MAANET btw did he say people get married for madhumaas rasam onlyWinkWinkLOL...................but yeh dadi bhi naa sara mazaa bigad diya........when MAANEET come to know madhumaas means HM did u girls see MAANEET blushing?!...............i was dead thereDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartWinkWink............

Dadi wanted angooti rasam i wanted to see that also but today v got such a marjaaaaawa type rasam...................apple ke saath rasam.............today it was such a treat to see MAANEET's naughty and fun side.............it remined me of initial MAANEET nok-jhok.........Sherni vs. Sher............ek se bhadkar ek....................initially Geet saying no but then Maan ne use uksaya........phir Geet ki himmat bad gayi aur woh tayyar hogaiLOLLOLWink...............today's apple scene i don't want to say it in words u just have to watch it.....................

U could see naughtiness, fun, romance, desire, burning flame everything...............finally when Geet wins the competition i loved how Maan was adoring his Mishti.............i think Geet forgot wat her Maan told her few days back.................tumhe meri haarne se itni khushi hoti hai toh mein hamesha haarne ke liye tayaar hoonDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart............also now v know ab Maan apni Geet ki ishare pe naachega..............Maan toh ban gaya sabse bada jhoru ka ghulamLOLLOLLOL

Next scene Dadima giving Geet keybunch giving her all the responsibilities and rights because she knows Geet will be perfect in fulfilling all her duties as patni, bahu, beti, bhabhi and last but not the least as maa.......................Geet always wants dadi's support and blessings with her.............so sweetSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Also it was funny to see how Pinky tells Manisha ab yeh bed sirf Maan Sir aur Geet ka hai...........so u also get married if u want to poor ManishaLOLLOLLOL

Marjaani-

I felt bad for Anni she is dreaming but when she realizes those were not her dreams but the worst nightmare poor girl

Precap-MAANEET SR hopefullyWinkWinkWinkWinkWink................

Today's episode was one of the best episodes of GHSP

Gurmeet, Drashti and everyone were superb, awesome, mindblowing today............Hats off to themClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by sptrno - 24 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlnanditasinghjasraj123RajeevGurtiFan

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hi buddies...
Edited my reserve on pg -1

record sake - my first paper today was pretty fine...so u see me here..LOL

@ Hima &  Sakshi  - Read your updates....loved it

@ Aarthi - change your siggy links...TinyPic has blocked If

bye guys....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxubharkhaRajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aashmisty85dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

@Hima
maan searching for his name in the mehendi .... or may b looking at geet's mehendi ... adi ,pinky,romeo ... did not allow them to have their private moment ....Angrytalking abt madhu maas ...LOLLOLLOLwht a name 4 honey moon ... heard first time ... not only me ... even maan & geet too ... but dadi ... tho in sab ki dadi hain ...LOLshe knows wht it means ... geet & maan's faces on knowing the meaning of honey moon in hindi was mindblowingLOL

Maan's expressions was awesome jab pata chala madhumash means honeymoon .

In bengali honeymoon called madhu chandrima .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnoRajeevGurtiFanmisty85dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

hello crazies

what an episode....loved it totally.
loved the grih pravesh scene....loved...the wonder in geet's face....she is so happy....happiness made her eyes moist....msk kept looking at her.
well i agree with pinky geet is lucky i mean which grrom wants to take his brides footprints...
wow loved the scene..

now i know from where msk got his romantic genes...dadi...i loved how dadi insisted that geet should do the rasams in msk's arms...

now to the most hilarious scene...of the episode....who would have thought that honeymoon would have such a funny name in hindi...even maaneet were clueless about it....msk even got angry when he was told that he did not do an important rasam....comic timing was perfect in that scene...

now coming to the romantic scene of the episode...passion play was at it's best in the scene.....
now i can understand why geet did not wanted to play this game i mean if msk is standing infront of you and giving those seductive looks who wants to play then...
msk knows his woman well..he knows which buttons to push....
well i have to say...geet's got tenacity...i mean...it's a wonder that she maintained her sanity when msk is seducing her with his eyes....i believe this apple scene has lot of symbolism...
it's nice of msk to let his kudi win.....

well annie scenes i don't want to think about also...just one request cvs...no aa scenes in between maaneet scenes..

precap is dreamy....but from the promo we already know na no sr..was it geet's imagination or was the  sr got stopped in midway...time will tell...
but it's very passionate....

Edited by rajeev the best - 24 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnonanditasingh

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

peeps

Edited....

no getting shocked..IF is addictive  kya karen & Maan is hard to miss & more hard to see...feel & not write on him, them.

First on Promo as it has the Forum at its wits end

The New Promo

In that context to all that shown what i feel is...

Geet is mentally stressed & physically tired..thanks to all the 'life threats', trauma & wedding related stress....
To top it Doctor has given Maan 'a few' days to finally give them a date to get the Baby aborted.

Now that the Wedding hustle-bustle ended..Geet's fears related to the wedding no more holding true...she is all peaceful & no more issues on her mind to divert attention from Maan.

Reading Maan's eyes, that now she too is getting pro at.

So if Geet tries to read his eyes ..what will she find there?

Dark grief , pain, worries & total concern for her & their Baby ...Fear

So what does Maan do to keep it all away from her ....
He himself stays away...

How will he explain Geet why he does not want their joining ...it will only end up making her feel sad & bad that for her sake he has to sacrifice his wishes & desires.....

its a waste reading too much into promos & precaps as they are misleading..so better not make a hill out of mole ...

24th Jan - Episode

Thank you for a sweet paced & flavored episode ....
& thank you for max Maan & Geet moments & that of our KC Gang....

KC Gang..

Romeo dared & Maan glared..

LOL Romeo is made the 'balii ka bakra' by Pinky...sure U dint expect our bubbly Pinky to send Adi into Danger Zone of Maan's anger....na!
Adi ..chooo chweet all admiring Pinky..well she is adorable .
Romeo got the 'cutest' slap of the era ...God! he was teasing Dadi Maa.

Dadi -  Maa to Saas...

She blessed Geet   by bringing her home, giving her the place of a daughter in her heart..now she has added the one more role that both to live for lifelong ...

Mr. & Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

To My Bride
(Steven Reiser)
To my bride, I give you my heart
Sharing love each day, from the very start.

To my bride, I give you my mind
Learning each day to be more kind.

To my bride, I give you my soul
Growing together to be more whole.

To my bride, I give you my life
Rejoicing each day that you are my wife.

Geet, the luckiest bride ever to be rejoices & glows in the warmth & love showered on her by her Man, her Maan.

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

sorry..going to miss reading your updates..i'm only allowed an hour break ...Confused

Very pleasantly surprised to see you on IF today.......but quite happy, watched the episode online and not very clearly, missed a lot ......so loved your picture story......it gives a more clearer pic........

All the best for your exams dear....God BlessSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxunanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

Go to top