Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 17)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@mona, ijjat, samata-gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

@aarthi-u r always welcome dearSmile.........i'm so happy that now u r relievedSmile........let's just enjoy dreamy MAANEET yaar imagine on the day of marriage and grihapravesh v got such an intense passionate sensous beautiful MAANEET scene so imagine wat all might be in store for usWink.............let us be positive about MAANEET and their cute angel KhushiSmileSmileSmile

@aash-thanks a lot my naughty sisWink

thanks kyu????????
u said lovely post isliye yaar...........after this i saw ur comments on the next page but i had posted this before itselfLOL

anywys aash and reena me too sleepy.............gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

sweet maan dreamsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

morning crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

still in Maneet paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... dont wanna come out today

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by divareena

hi girlsSmile,

me still in dreamland after the carrying scene, apple scene. Day Dreaming

After seeing the precap, me fainted. koi jaake maan ko bulawoDay Dreaming

reena agar maan milta to tujhe kyu denge?????/ConfusedConfused
because you are good friend of mine and may want to share LOL

we are good friends... and we would love to share all we have with you...except when it comes to Maan WinkLOL
when it comes to Maan all i have to say is... 'What's yours is mine, whats mine is my own' meaning even if he was yours, he would be mine cox you are such a good friend... but if he's mine then he's only mine LOL

Edited by ix2u - 24 January 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
morning!!!! i havent still seen it

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

i know all my crazies worried about MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life...................now again Maan is trying to cover up his pain and turmoil through his anger and looking so tough from outside....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign plz don't kill me now itself plz read wat i have written after this..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he is trying to keep a distance from his Mishti bcuz otherwise it wud be too difficult for him if he goes close to her then (u girls r smart enough to understand wat i meanWink..............right now his Mishti' and Khushi's life is more important than all these earthly pleasures........................u know in promo the way MSK's attitude is shown when he is saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much....................i know SR tho nahi hoga but v all crazies knew it before itself............so dukhi mat ho girlsSmileSmileHug......................i also feel bad for MAANEETCry........................but i have a feeling Geet will find out the reason behind Maan's behaviour soon and then both will together take a decision as now they r humsafar soulmates jeevansathi so now they will share all their pain and find solutions to very big problems and handle the most difficult situaions togetherSmileSmile.............let us be positiveSmile...........let's hope for the best!!Smile

now after watching epi about Geet's dialogue it is also just that cvs r going to scare us nothing will happen to Geet and MAANEET will not separate no matter what...........Geet said mein apni akri saans Maan ke bahon mein lena chanhti hu but this doesn't mean it is now itself it is just her wish actaully if u see positive side frm this line it means that Geet would never misunderstand leave or separate frm her Maan ..........MAANEET together foreverSmileSmileSmile

Superb analysis dear. You make my day . Good morning to all crazies.

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

@varsha-u really need training now u r looking at things which don't need ur attention and forgetting to see the most deserving part now cvs listening to us and giving such passionate scenes aur tu uska maza nahi le rahi hai yaarLOLLOLWink

@samata....yes today's MAANEET apple scene was the most intense passionate hot sensous yet beautiful and romantic sceneWinkWinkWink

@samata-thanks dearSmile

@crazies...............even i like the prediction that Romeo might marry Anni par bechari Tasha ka kya hoga phirLOLLOLWink

hey even i luvd the apple scene... the best scene ever... i m surprised how come only me n aarthi noticed the blooper... tum logo kii aankhoin ko kya hua hai.. u know hum ithne dyaan se dekhthey hai... kya baathau yar..LOL LOL LOL 

tasha ka kya hoga????????// wahi hoga jo khuda ko manzoor hoga..LOL LOL LOL

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey yar.. got caught red handed tat too wit my bro..... he disconnected the net directly.. so me being online despite bein offline.. ll tell the remainin story later...bye bye.. me sad sad sad
???????????????ConfusedConfusedConfused

i meant... my bro disconnected the net directly.. so i dint have time to log out.. so it lll be showin me online but i was offline....i was in such a tension tat i blabbered Cry Cry Cry Cry 
but its fine now i guess

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
gud morning to all crazies ......

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@spandana ... nice analysis as usual ...

@varsha ... what happned 2 u ... cought red handed ...

@ milli ... yes the episode was awesome ...

gud night ... me going bye bye ...

diii as i said no one knows in my home tat me in this forum.... bro all of a sudden came in the nite.. n i got caught red handed...tat me online... i need to sleep by 10..but but but me awake....
thank god i turned on to the other mail accounts....varna....

sptrno

Go to top