Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ... (Page 15)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
today episode really lovely dreamy

sucha lovely and positively episode todaya

ilove today

Edited by millii - 24 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

@spandana ... nice analysis as usual ...

@varsha ... what happned 2 u ... cought red handed ...

@ milli ... yes the episode was awesome ...

gud night ... me going bye bye ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Hello CraziesHugSmile
 hi speeee...HugHugHug
MAANEET ki nayi zindagi ki shuruaath.....................jiski koi ant nahi..............MAANEET ki iss shuruaath anant hai..............beginning of never-ending MAANEET's eternal journey togetherSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
.never ending is the best partEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

i know hun!.............never-ending MAANEET's eternal journey means v all crazies can see feel and cherish divine magical dreamy beautiful romantic passionate MAANEET's moments foreverSmileSmileSmileWinkWink

Maan ki Geet ki GrihaPraveshSmileSmile-

The glow on MAANEET's face and spark in their eyes conveyed their feelings on the best day of their livesSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..................jis din ki sapne humne khwabo mein bhi nahi dekha tha aaj woh din woh pal hame mil gayi hai.............ab humko ek dusare ki saath sada ke liye mil gayi hai tob ab hum aur kya khawaish kare kuch aur nahi............joh ab hamare paas hai usse jyaada anmol kuch aur nahi...............ab sirf hum shukra guzaar hai zindagi ki kismat ki aur unn saare farishtoy ki zinjohne hame milaya, apna banaya aur ab saadha ke liye ek atooth rishte mein jod diya haiSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

Dadima welcoming her children wishing them all the happiness and luck.........blessing them so that all wishes and dreams of her MAANEET would come true...................Dadi's long-awaited dream of seeing her Maan's dulhan has finally come true................more than this she is overwhelmed about the fact that Geet is Maan's soulmate as she knows Geet is the perfect bride for her grandsonSmileSmileSmile........................i feel that MAANEET bane hi the ek dusare ke liye, isliye unke kismat mein milna likha tha, pehle ladayi aur nafrat se shuru hui thi inki yeh rishtha, phir ek dusare ko jeena sikhaya, muskarana sikhaya, ek dusare ko sapne dekhna seekhaya, phir dost bane aur phir ek dusare ko pyaar karna sikhaya aur ab dono aise atooth dor mein bandh chuke hai which is based on love, trust, understanding, respect, care and every kind of feeling and promise which cannot be summed up in words.....................Now it is a new beginning of a divine magical dreamy fairytale story of MAANEET-a couple made in heaven...................but this story has no ending because it is an eternal saga of MAANEET true soulmates in every sense..................it is an eternal union of two halves, two equals, two incomplete people and thus their union symbolizes perfection and completion..............woh done the adhhore aur ab ek dusare ke saath woh ban gaye hai pooreSmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart

.excellently put spee........loved this line....

thank u soooo much dearSmileSmileSmile

Dadima asks Geet to do GrihaPravesh with rice but Maan stops her and asks Adi, Maan's most trustworthy and genuine friend to get the surprise he has planned for his Geet...............seeing the surprise Geet is awestruck.............Maan wants to treasure each and every moment with his Geet because it is so precious to him...............so that whenever he looks back he just wants to cherish all the sweet memories which wud then always bring a beautiful and divine smile on their faces....................can anything be more dreamy than this?!.............i don't think so......................MAANEET imprinting their footprint together symbolic of their togetherness, union, ristha forever beyond infinitySmileSmileSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart
.maan wants each n every memory to be perfect.......

MSK is Mr.Perfect!!!

Maan has carried Geet in his arms many times before but before he has carried her as her eternal saviour and caretaker but today he has carried her as her lover, her husband, her soulmate...........so today it is special......................MAANEET's eyes in this scene haiiiiiiiii in MAANEET paradiseDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart.cant wait for other husbandly duties...WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Loved the way dadi said Geet apko yeh deewar par haath ka imprint wala rasam apne pati ke baahom mein hi karni hogi..........MAANEET blushingWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart.............in this part i loved Romeo yaar dadi aapne bhi yeh ki thi and dadi's jhatas slap bechara RomeoLOLLOLLOL...............also it was cute how Pinky said jiju rasam hogayi hai ab toh Geet ko neeche utariyeLOLLOLLOL...........after the rasam Geet thanking her babaji for giving her Maan someone so precious sending someone so special in her life who has been her everything her saviour her caretaker her parent her lover father of her child until now and now also her soulmate and he will be so from now onwards forever.................at that moment it felt like Geet had no words to thank her destiny her babaji for such a wonderful life with her Maan filled with only happiness, smiles, roses, dreams, colours and everything she ever wished for..................at that point i felt like she felt as if it is her new birth..........she left behind all her painful and dreadful past in her previous life and in this new life she can only think about paradise with her Maan and their cute angel Khushi................also it was soooooooooo awwwwwwww Maan's only wish is to wish that all his Mishti's wishes r fulfilled..............i loved how Geet said ab meri aakhri saans bhi mere Maan ke baahon mein hi lena chahungiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart............... i think cvs wanted to shock us but v acrazies r all positive people so nothing to worry girlsLOLSmile.we positive nothing will happen...........but the prayer was beautiful.both only want each others happiness!!!!!!CryCryCry

i know a very beautiful and divine prayerCrySmile

Loved how all well wishers like Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Pandeji, Manisha were cherishing such a beautiful and divine moment.........their dearest MAANEET's shaadi and all the rasamsSmileSmileSmile

Also how Manisha and Pinky were like Geet is so lucky to have someone like Maan but i want to add something............i feel MAANEET r both lucky and blessed to have each other in their livesSmileSmileSmile

It was such a cute scene between Adi Sir and Pinky both lost in each others' eyesLOL............i guess staying with MAANEET for so long unpe hi yeh asar hogaya haiLOL..................also them along with Romeo and Adi sir planning for MAANEET HM.......i mean madhumaasLOLWink............MADHUMAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aash yeh sunkar teri kya haalat hui hogi i can understandLOLWinkWink

Next scene MAANEET's favourite...............ek dusare ki aankhon mein iss tarah khona ki unhe aas paas ki logo ka koi khabhar nahi..............kis taraf zameen hai kis taraf aasmaan kabhar nahi............jabse aayi ho tum meri zindagi mein muje kudh ki bhi khabar nahi khabhar nahiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart.............Maan seeing beautiful mehendi on his Mishti's hand par tabhi aa tapke unke....................romeo bechara tried his best to fool MAANET btw did he say people get married for madhumaas rasam onlyWinkWinkLOL...................but yeh dadi bhi naa sara mazaa bigad diya........when MAANEET come to know madhumaas means HM did u girls see MAANEET blushing?!...............i was dead thereDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartWinkWink............

Dadi wanted angooti rasam i wanted to see that also but today v got such a marjaaaaawa type rasam...................apple ke saath rasam.............today it was such a treat to see MAANEET's naughty and fun side.............it remined me of initial MAANEET nok-jhok.........Sherni vs. Sher............ek se bhadkar ek....................initially Geet saying no but then Maan ne use uksaya........phir Geet ki himmat bad gayi aur woh tayyar hogaiLOLLOLWink...............today's apple scene i don't want to say it in words u just have to watch it......................she has experiance u see....of maans naughtiness!!!!!!!

haha woh toh hai...........in future yeh experience kaam ayegiLOLWinkWinkEmbarrassed

U could see naughtiness, fun, romance, desire, burning flame everything...............finally when Geet wins the competition i loved how Maan was adoring his Mishti.............i think Geet forgot wat her Maan told her few days back.................tumhe meri haarne se itni khushi hoti hai toh mein hamesha haarne ke liye tayaar hoonDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart............also now v know ab Maan apni Geet ki ishare pe naachega..............Maan toh ban gaya sabse bada jhoru ka ghulamLOLLOLLOL.woh toh hai hi yaar!!!!!!!1

Next scene Dadima giving Geet keybunch giving her all the responsibilities and rights because she knows Geet will be perfect in fulfilling all her duties as patni, bahu, beti, bhabhi and last but not the least as maa.......................Geet always wants dadi's support and blessings with her.............so sweetSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Also it was funny to see how Pinky tells Manisha ab yeh bed sirf Maan Sir aur Geet ka hai...........so u also get married if u want to poor ManishaLOLLOLLOL.bed......maan.geet,,,,,,,,iske aage mai kya bolu yaar????

kuch nahi yaar keep ur imaginations to urself or else u will be bannedLOLWink

Marjaani-

I felt bad for Anni she is dreaming but when she realizes those were not her dreams but the worst nightmare poor girl ...me too....poor annie.....rem her 100%trust!!!

bechari anni

Precap-MAANEET SR hopefullyWinkWinkWinkWinkWink................

Today's episode was one of the best episodes of GHSP

Gurmeet, Drashti and everyone were superb, awesome, mindblowing today............Hats off to themClapClapClapClapClap

my replies in green

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

@mona, ijjat, samata-gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

@aarthi-u r always welcome dearSmile.........i'm so happy that now u r relievedSmile........let's just enjoy dreamy MAANEET yaar imagine on the day of marriage and grihapravesh v got such an intense passionate sensous beautiful MAANEET scene so imagine wat all might be in store for usWink.............let us be positive about MAANEET and their cute angel KhushiSmileSmileSmile

@aash-thanks a lot my naughty sisWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
gud nite guyz see u tommorowwwwww

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hi girlsSmile,

me still in dreamland after the carrying scene, apple scene. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

After seeing the precap, me fainted. koi jaake maan ko bulawoDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@spandana ... nice analysis as usual ...

@varsha ... what happned 2 u ... cought red handed ...

@ milli ... yes the episode was awesome ...

gud night ... me going bye bye ...
thank u so much dearSmileSmile.................gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi girlsSmile,

me still in dreamland after the carrying scene, apple scene. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

After seeing the precap, me fainted. koi jaake maan ko bulawoDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

reena agar maan milta to tujhe kyu denge?????/ConfusedConfused

bharkha

Go to top