Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hema dont worry dear.u urself listed all the pts why ur thinking cant happen.........

its just a TRP game.....

concentrate on ur exams.............

best of luck๐Ÿ˜†

LOL trying to do so side by side ROFL Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Hima-awesome analysis dear as usual dea..........isn't the cement scene u r talking abt from ghajini?

@Nandita-Awesome analysis as usual dear loved ur poem and picture story..........also hope ur exam well well!!!.........and all the best for the rest!

@daisy-yes dear v r all positive people so nothing can scare us..............MAANEET will be together forever..........................nobody can scare us

@aash-lovely and naughty analysis dear

@mona-be positive and all will be fine dear.............it was a dreamy epi today

@roch-lovely analysis dear..........not able to like ur post dear don't know y

@varsha-lovely analysis.............abt ur predictions i just want to say let's just hope for the ebst dear!!!

@aarthi-lovely analysis dear.................i think cvs just trying to scare us with negative symbolisms but hum crazie ko darana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai lol

@sakshi-nice analysis dear

@samata-lovely analysis dear ..........epi was indeed dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata ... agree .. atleast for once annie used her so called chicken brain & gave us this game...

the actual credit goes to cv's for given us a fabulous scene ... with right emotions ...

yes...who would have thought that such a thought would have come out of annie's brain...
gc-dd were fab in that scene...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@varsha lovely analysis dear
@sarrm great take dear...
@spandana thanks dear...
@aash i agree dear the looks they were giving....gc-dd fab in that scene....
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are yaar ixu yaha pe ye action hi to nahi hota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

that's why been trying to teach Maan all about action, but he needs a lot of practice ๐Ÿ˜‰

slow learner... new to it all ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
girl me off... to Maneet paradise...

good night
sweet Maan dreams... & sweet Maneet SR dreams...

see you all tomorrow...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
@goodnight mona
@goodnight ijjat...sweet maaneet dreams...keep dreaming about the apple scene...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@deepthi-aww dear hopefully u will see dreamy epi soon and land in MAANEET paradise soon๐Ÿ˜.........we will miss u dear๐Ÿค—

@daisy-gn sweet MAANEET dreams๐Ÿ˜‰

@ijjat-nice and naughty analysis๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š........yes apple scene was the scene for evil and naughty sisters๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

@aarthi-i'm just copy pasting wat i had written regarding promo in Hima's thread

i know all my crazies worried about MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life...................now again Maan is trying to cover up his pain and turmoil through his anger and looking so tough from outside....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign plz don't kill me now itself plz read wat i have written after this..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he is trying to keep a distance from his Mishti bcuz otherwise it wud be too difficult for him if he goes close to her then (u girls r smart enough to understand wat i mean๐Ÿ˜‰..............right now his Mishti' and Khushi's life is more important than all these earthly pleasures........................u know in promo the way MSK's attitude is shown when he is saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much....................i know SR tho nahi hoga but v all crazies knew it before itself............so dukhi mat ho girls๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—......................i also feel bad for MAANEET๐Ÿ˜ญ........................but i have a feeling Geet will find out the reason behind Maan's behaviour soon and then both will together take a decision as now they r humsafar soulmates jeevansathi so now they will share all their pain and find solutions to very big problems and handle the most difficult situaions together๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............let us be positive๐Ÿ˜Š...........let's hope for the best!!๐Ÿ˜Š

now after watching epi about Geet's dialogue it is also just that cvs r going to scare us nothing will happen to Geet and MAANEET will not separate no matter what...........Geet said mein apni akri saans Maan ke bahon mein lena chanhti hu but this doesn't mean it is now itself it is just her wish actaully if u see positive side frm this line it means that Geet would never misunderstand leave or separate frm her Maan ..........see for her to take her last breath in her Maan's arms she has to be with him until then.....means MAANEET together forever๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ix2u

that's why been trying to teach Maan all about action, but he needs a lot of practice ๐Ÿ˜‰

slow learner... new to it all ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

acche se class lena........๐Ÿ˜‰
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

@aarthi-i'm just copy pasting wat i had written regarding promo in Hima's thread

i know all my crazies worried about MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life...................now again Maan is trying to cover up his pain and turmoil through his anger and looking so tough from outside....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign plz don't kill me now itself plz read wat i have written after this..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he is trying to keep a distance from his Mishti bcuz otherwise it wud be too difficult for him if he goes close to her then (u girls r smart enough to understand wat i mean๐Ÿ˜‰..............right now his Mishti' and Khushi's life is more important than all these earthly pleasures........................u know in promo the way MSK's attitude is shown when he is saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much....................i know SR tho nahi hoga but v all crazies knew it before itself............so dukhi mat ho girls๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—......................i also feel bad for MAANEET๐Ÿ˜ญ........................but i have a feeling Geet will find out the reason behind Maan's behaviour soon and then both will together take a decision as now they r humsafar soulmates jeevansathi so now they will share all their pain and find solutions to very big problems and handle the most difficult situaions together๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............let us be positive๐Ÿ˜Š...........let's hope for the best!!๐Ÿ˜Š

now after watching epi about Geet's dialogue it is also just that cvs r going to scare us nothing will happen to Geet and MAANEET will not separate no matter what...........Geet said mein apni akri saans Maan ke bahon mein lena chanhti hu but this doesn't mean it is now itself it is just her wish actaully if u see positive side frm this line it means that Geet would never misunderstand leave or separate frm her Maan ..........MAANEET together forever๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u very much dear...nw im a relived..