Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

u kno ixuuuuu.whwnever a new scene comes.we say this is the best scene till date....

but these CVs keep bettering themselves!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

its just that a scene when played by anyone else could be rated as great becomes mind blowing when GC & DD do it...

we have seen some SR scenes in other shows that have shown more.. but tonight we saw a scene that was sensual yet beautiful... with so much less contact... what made the scene great was the actors and their onscreen chemistry..

yeah CV's keep getting better and better... now only if they would show a great SR tomorrow night πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

hema me too in the same thot after today's epi....

dew di, aashu, varsha, dee,samanta,spadana plz give me relief by suggestign positive thots me in bad state after todays epi...and reading Muskan di's latest dewaangi update, and above all me wrting ma FF the Promise brings me the thot of wat happened with nisha...plzzzzzz put in positive thots in me😭

arti ... chk page 7 ... to hema's quote ...or chk page 1 my post ...in the end ... don't worry no -ve thoughts ... flush them out of ur brains
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: ix2u

its just that a scene when played by anyone else could be rated as great becomes mind blowing when GC & DD do it...

we have seen some SR scenes in other shows that have shown more.. but tonight we saw a scene that was sensual yet beautiful... with so much less contact... what made the scene great was the actors and their onscreen chemistry..

yeah CV's keep getting better and better... now only if they would show a great SR tomorrow night πŸ˜‰

ghoon phir ke humari train ek hi stn pe aa jati hai yaraaaaaaa
ixxu thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@ixx ...

(Romeo)abhishek is a very gud actor ... i loved him in MJHT ... he is very gud in comedy ... tht's Y the cv's are increasing his role ... as he has plenty of fans & i too love him ...

coming to SR part ... well i wrote only half part ... left it as a cliff hanger ...& the promo was just a dream ...

what happens after geet wakes up ...πŸ˜† ??????left 2 ur imagination πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

doesnt matter dearie... still holding u responsible if SR doesnt happen tom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cant let u off the hook that easily...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

OMG......... loved today s episode to the core........😊 πŸ˜Š 

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................me still in maneet land.......😍
 me also in the same land....may be we'll meet there once i finish ma next count of watching the scenes...
kya gruha pravesh tha yar......... maan everytime does sth different........luvd the gruha pravesh so much...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

jab maan ne geet ko utaya hyeeeeeee...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..and tat vivah music background...lovely......😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š wasn't tat scene also similar to Vivah scene... but always looks more gud on Maaneet...😳
i learnt a new word...madhumas (honeymoon)..😳  πŸ˜‰ oh god romeo.. gud try....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
i hope they listen to u next time...πŸ˜‰ 

adi gud work n wat did u say to pinky.... sweety..😳  😳 πŸ˜‰.. how sweet... keep goin.. all the best..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
n pinky... u callin adi as adi sir..😑  mujhe adi sir math bulaao na..plz pinky...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

first time i liked annie...yup me toooπŸ‘ πŸ‘  lovely rasm..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. the usual nok jhok of maan n geet.. how cute.... how romantic.....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ....... i was just mesmerized.😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜.. maan luking deep into geet s eyes...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ wat an expression by maan n geet...lovely... awesome.. too gud........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thank god today was less AA scenes otherwise it wud have worsened all our romantic mood

bonding of geet and dadi... amazing.. today their relationship reached a new level.. tat of grand daughter in law n grandmom......adored dadi today....😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š lovely scene and we mite get glimpse of Saas bahu scene but lovely cute scene btwn Geet and dadi..if atall Geet commits mistake as dadi said..

precap: omg.........finally they gonna show the glimpse of sr....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰
now this were my full confusion starts

hey so many things runnin into my head...
cvs have planned their future track... geet said meri aakhri saas tak mein maan ke bahooin mein rehna chahtii hoo....so either geet or baby gonna die..😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  just a thought yar....the following are the reasons.
1. cannot show misunderstanding between maan n geet as their love is divine, pure, etc etc.... they have crossed all boundaries of mu.. moreover geet said no body can break their relationship..
2. no sameera s entry - even if she comes no use.. as doc advice geet shudnt be under stress... so maan ll ensure tat she doesnt know anything abt his past..
3. they cannot drag the story wit aa track all alone despite aa being paralled leads...but the audience watch the show of main leads....
4. no tv actors want to be mom n dad so soon....mite a leap is possible...

and i have a feelin tat arti s ff mite come true...but not now.. later months....
plz no chappals, tomatoes etc etc....plz mere is shak ko dur karo.. even i dont want these things to happen...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
me too in the same boat varsha... tho in ma FF it was Nisha who suffered we sud not forget tat Maan's love dnt change a bit and guys Nisha is Geet's lookalike dnt forget tat...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bharkha

dii... i guess annie gonna marry romeo....bcoz she calls adi sir as bhaiya... no manisha n pandeyjiiii... and to save khuraana s ijjat.. romeo ll come fwd...
u remember annie dancin wit romeo durin sangeet..........

Well said . Nice prediction .

ixxu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

kya yaar..tum log kab sudhroge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

waha pe maaneet near-kiss kar rahe the aun u guys were seeing DD ka hands??????πŸ˜•

crazy ke naam pe kalank!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont know aash... dont they learn anything from us πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

thanks diii... i updated my post first and den read all urs... thnks for bringin positivity... isliye aapko hamesha rehna chahiye humare saath....

thnks varsha ... i will b over here as long as i can ....
ixxu thumbnail

tu toh chup hi kar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. v r true fans..πŸ‘ πŸ‘  critics are important to maneet..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  aur mein kya karu.. ankhein band karke toh nahi beith sakti... it was for a sec.. n cudnt stop noticin it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

criticism is important.. but how can u be looking anywhere else when they almost had a liplock πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hima aash nandu.arti spandana nice takes...

guys don't u feel the apple scene is one of the most beautiful and passionate scene shown on indian tv...