Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aarthirajendran

hema me too in the same thot after today's epi....

dew di, aashu, varsha, dee,samanta,spadana plz give me relief by suggestign positive thots me in bad state after todays epi...and reading Muskan di's latest dewaangi update, and above all me wrting ma FF the Promise brings me the thot of wat happened with nisha...plzzzzzz put in positive thots in me😭

aarti dont even think that way yaar........

u kno the show is running only n only for maaneet.........

the CVs can never take a chance of any such thing happening........

just wont work.
fans will kill them....

and what happened in deewangui?/ me will read n come!!!!!!!!!!1

Cvs sirf sadma de rahe hai for trp sakes......
believe that.....

aur kuch nahi......

varsha said ur ff...but geet was the twin.n nisha died........not vice-versa..........

so dont think bad re....
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@ixx ...

(Romeo)abhishek is a very gud actor ... i loved him in MJHT ... he is very gud in comedy ... tht's Y the cv's are increasing his role ... as he has plenty of fans & i too love him ...

coming to SR part ... well i wrote only half part ... left it as a cliff hanger ...& the promo was just a dream ...

what happens after geet wakes up ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ??????left 2 ur imagination πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dii... i guess annie gonna marry romeo....bcoz she calls adi sir as bhaiya... no manisha n pandeyjiiii... and to save khuraana s ijjat.. romeo ll come fwd...
u remember annie dancin wit romeo durin sangeet..........

varsha me noticed it...yes DD's hand came out of the knot wen she slipped...

kya yaar..tum log kab sudhroge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

waha pe maaneet near-kiss kar rahe the aun u guys were seeing DD ka hands??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

crazy ke naam pe kalank!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail

hema me too in the same thot after today's epi....

dew di, aashu, varsha, dee,samanta,spadana plz give me relief by suggestign positive thots me in bad state after todays epi...and reading Muskan di's latest dewaangi update, and above all me wrting ma FF the Promise brings me the thot of wat happened with nisha...plzzzzzz put in positive thots in me😭

hey aarti.. even me in bad mood after all those scare stuffs which cvs brought in today.. check my update.. i have written so many stuffs n even compared ur ff wit it...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Hai guys,
      Sorry to interrupt but couldn't help myself but may I know why you think that the show nothing bad in the sense regarding Geet-Baby issue?

I am having a strange thought,all negative,sorry again πŸ˜”.Actually Geet says that she is happy more than she expected and as we know in all the cases before she was rescued which was obvious but what if the CVs wanted to show some change or what if they wanted to make this show different and so show Maan bringing up his baby girl who is just like Geet LOL I now this is such a wild imagination which could get rotten toamtoes,eggs etc on my way but this thought is haunting me all these hours 😭,driving me crazy that I blurted out here to find some way to prove that all my thoughts are impossible.
So please do reply guys 😊

hema ... all i can say is don't think -ve ... B +ve .... cv's can never break the lead's ... not even in their dreams ... coz thy know the result ...TRP's will have a very steep dip ... if any thing happens like that ...

right now all this drama is being build up only for TRP's ... to raise the anxiety in the viewers ....suspense ,drama ... so tht viewers don't miss a single epiosde ...thy are just scaring us with these dialogues ...
Originally posted by: bharkha

dii... i guess annie gonna marry romeo....bcoz she calls adi sir as bhaiya... no manisha n pandeyjiiii... and to save khuraana s ijjat.. romeo ll come fwd...
u remember annie dancin wit romeo durin sangeet..........

me have same weird thots........
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

kya yaar..tum log kab sudhroge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

waha pe maaneet near-kiss kar rahe the aun u guys were seeing DD ka hands??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

crazy ke naam pe kalank!!!!!!!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tu toh chup hi kar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. v r true fans..πŸ‘ πŸ‘  critics are important to maneet..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  aur mein kya karu.. ankhein band karke toh nahi beith sakti... it was for a sec.. n cudnt stop noticin it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

one of the bestest episode......

but y sooooooooo much of negative symbolisms....me sacred very much after hearing Geet praying tat her last breath sud leave her in Maan's arms...and Maan praying to fulfill every of Geet's wish to GOD...😲😲😲😲😲( WAT R THE CV'S HINTING HERE)...Maan wanted to live in sweet memories filled with GEET...😲

GEET MAAN KI BAHOON MEIN πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....

and dadi's new ritual and Romeo getting slapped by Dadi for teasing her...did he not now tat he was dealing with MSK's Dadi...πŸ˜†

Maan and Geet in their bestest staring contest...always both wins in ghooring each other AKA lost in each other...

Maan and Geet sitting in the living room and Maan was abt to search his name in Geet's Mehendi

aur agaya Kabab mein haddi...romeo to ask abt HM... new name i think he did the sanskrit translation for Honey and Moon... Maaneet confused as to the new ritual thinking dadi forgot it seperately...and Dadi breaking the confusion by saying it is HM and Geet blushing and the expression on Maan face was killing...(GC hatsoff again yaar)

dadi asks them to do another ritual of playing finding the ring in the milk ma fav one...but Annie closed tat thot out of dadi...

and setting a new trend ....have to appreciated her we got more romantic ritual ....of watching Maaneet... both back to their older self of bickering and sweet knok jhoks...and thier catand mouse theme music back missed it tooo much...

Geet's peck on Maan was soooo cute and romantic...and falling and resting on Maan was coolll.😳😳

Finally Geet taking the bite with the support of Maan's cheek...and Maan grining at her victory was the best...

Dadi giving the keys to Geet to take care of teh responsibilities and releive her...and again Geetbeing emotional best...

Precap: is defo Geet's dream as we knw tat not SR for now...(now dnt throw tomatoes, eggs, and chappals..we all knw tat after the promo...)

+points:

less of AA tho annie was lost in Arjun's thot... but thank God no too much importance was given like other epi's...

no arti no dreammmmmmmmmm..............

remove evrything ...say tum bahut thak gayi hogi...n go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
bharkha thumbnail

dew: hima dii.. lovely post..liked ur take on geets dream finally came true.. she reached her destination... about imprints of geet n maan ..its from movie ghajini.. its also in tamil.. romeo ko chaata laaga hai laaga.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. maan searching his name in geet s hand.. how romantic 😳

nandita: nice post yar.. got ur point.. tat not to make a hill out of mole for the promo...😊 . lovely take on dadima to saas.. as usual lovely poem yar..😊 

dee: gud post.. i hope watever u said comes true...😊

aash: lovely post yar.. u taught maan well in staring concept.. ab aage bhi bhad na... yehi class kab tak chaltha rahega..πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†.. prayer scene.. so much i liked it and so much it stunned me....😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ even me feelin bad for annie re.. saare sapne toot ke bhikaar jaayenge 😭 πŸ˜­ us arjun ki toh 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

sakshi: gud analysis yar.. ya its one of the best episode..😊. maan as usual same ghissa pitta romantic....but ya they improved today in romanceπŸ˜† 

mona: nice post.. griha pravesh was awesome yar... maan taking imprints.. lovely πŸ‘ πŸ‘

roch: nice analysis dear... esp thank u babaji waala stuff.. but it made me so scared... and yes maan cannot stay away from our lovely n chulbulli geet...😳 

aarthi: nice post indeed.. hey agree its one of the best episode.. by the apple rasm they set a new trend yar...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i hope they do it in my wedding....

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bharkha

tu toh chup hi kar.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. v r true fans..πŸ‘ πŸ‘  critics are important to maneet..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  aur mein kya karu.. ankhein band karke toh nahi beith sakti... it was for a sec.. n cudnt stop noticin it...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wahi to bol rahi hu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kya dekh na chahiye.aur kya dekh rahi hai!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰