Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maneet1985

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i cant see naything today!!!

bye maaneets.... the net is too slow!!! meet u tom!!!

ohhhhhhhh my poor jaani.................see it tom morn at 9...............
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema_M

Hai guys,
      Sorry to interrupt but couldn't help myself but may I know why you think that the show nothing bad in the sense regarding Geet-Baby issue?

I am having a strange thought,all negative,sorry again πŸ˜”.Actually Geet says that she is happy more than she expected and as we know in all the cases before she was rescued which was obvious but what if the CVs wanted to show some change or what if they wanted to make this show different and so show Maan bringing up his baby girl who is just like Geet LOL I now this is such a wild imagination which could get rotten toamtoes,eggs etc on my way but this thought is haunting me all these hours 😭,driving me crazy that I blurted out here to find some way to prove that all my thoughts are not impossible at all.
So please do reply guys 😊

hema me too in the same thot after today's epi....

dew di, aashu, varsha, dee,samanta,spadana plz give me relief by suggestign positive thots me in bad state after todays epi...and reading Muskan di's latest dewaangi update, and above all me wrting ma FF the Promise brings me the thot of wat happened with nisha...plzzzzzz put in positive thots in me😭
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hey my dear crazies I made another blunder......I just watched the episode on TV and realized that while watching online I had missed an entire part.......so I take back my words........the episode was not rushed the pace was beautiful.......so my mistake......

Me become budhu again πŸ˜³ I still have to go my sweets.......I'm actually dragging myself away with a lot of self control......actually am very eager to read your posts.....sorry will read tomorrow and give you many likes and β€οΈ.....Good Night

which part u missed dee?????😲
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

dew u talking about hand imprints or foot imprints????πŸ˜•

aash foot prints ... ghajini ...

thnks aarti ... remembered the name ... coz of aash ...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maneet1985

sorry guys no analysis tday

wont see geet today no power at home!!! aur yeh lap bhi kaam chal jaayee pata nahi!!!

i hope current jaldi aa jaaye....
bharkha thumbnail
hey guys i guess der was a blooper today..i think durin apple scene.. wen geet was abt to fall on maan.. i noticed geet s hand....
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

hey guys i guess der was a blooper today..i think durin apple scene.. wen geet was abt to fall on maan.. i noticed geet s hand....

varsha me noticed it...yes DD's hand came out of the knot wen she slipped...
dewdropred thumbnail

@ixx ...

(Romeo)abhishek is a very gud actor ... i loved him in MJHT ... he is very gud in comedy ... tht's Y the cv's are increasing his role ... as he has plenty of fans & i too love him ...

coming to SR part ... well i wrote only half part ... left it as a cliff hanger ...& the promo was just a dream ...

what happens after geet wakes up ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ??????left 2 ur imagination πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

roch , bharkha nice posts  ...

varsha .... y r u thinking so much -ve ... nothing will happen ... plz don't panic ... yaar ... & cv's are just sacring us ... just relax ... u will get all ur ans answered ... but B +ve ...& cv's try to scare us every time ... & thy can never ... separate maan & geet ... so b confident ...

thanks diii... i updated my post first and den read all urs... thnks for bringin positivity... isliye aapko hamesha rehna chahiye humare saath....
bharkha thumbnail

oye... ye tv ki duniya hai.. maare huye zinda ho jaate hai aur zinda ko maar daal they hai.. mite be humshakal yar... k k no chappal.. me tryin to be positive.. kuch nahi hoga humari geet ko...