Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Krazy Incredibles-Maan Ki Geet ki grih pravesh ....

hello evry one ....πŸ€—
Geet touching the kalash with her right foot ... & entering into the house ... her dream came true ... finally the day she was waiting for has arrived ... for this moment she did not even live in the mansion ....inspite of the threat she had to her life .... could see the happiness in her eyes ... that finally i reached my destination ... my manzil ...

Maan taking foot imprints of geet ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 
but ....(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... if u remember the movie name plz let me know ... i think the imprints in that movie were taken on cement block ... i think it's a telugu movie ...)

maan carrying geet in his arms ... eye lock going on ...

kya rasam hain yaar ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 imprints to be placed on the wall while still in hubby's arms ...... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

romeo ko pada jor ka thappad whn he asked dadi u 2 were in ur hubby arms & did hand prints on the wall ...πŸ˜†(arey romeo agar sawal poonch na hi tha ... tho dadi ke ithne kareeb kyun tha ... u should have taken a place where dadi's hands could not reach u & u were safe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

geet leaving her hand prints on the wall & thanking babaji for all the happiness that had been given to her .... and also asking babaji that when ever he gives her death would prefer dieing in maan's arms...(this is like every women's wish after marriage that ... they would like to leave their last breath in their hubby's arms ... i know every women wants to die the death of suhagan ...ok no more talking abt tht word now ... no negativity in my posts ... only positive points to b discussed...)

maan telling god that ... make all wishes of geet true 😲... maan do u have any clue as of what geet was just asking ....

so the positive point of maan & geet's words is that .... geet & maan can never separate ....😊nothing can separate them ... as geet asked god that wish & maan asked god to grant her wish ...  so no MU will come in between them ... any time .... geet & maan can never separate ....

what are the cv's actually have in their mind ... are they again trying to scare us ... looks like thy just want to scare us 😑... hum darne waalon main se nahin hain cv's ... negative promos or negative lines ... will not affect us ...

maan searching for his name in the mehendi .... or may b looking at geet's mehendi ... adi ,pinky,romeo ... did not allow them to have their private moment ....😑talking abt madhu maas ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wht a name 4 honey moon ... heard first time ... not only me ... even maan & geet too ... but dadi ... tho in sab ki dadi hain ...πŸ˜†she knows wht it means ... geet & maan's faces on knowing the meaning of honey moon in hindi was mindblowingπŸ˜†

annie aur uska game .... did not allow us to see the rings game ... what dadima wanted to play ... that would be one nice game ... age old game ... where who ever gets the more number of rings most times wins ...

so annie's game ... bite the apple ... but looks like maan's apple is someone else ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

again their fight or say sweet fight or nok jhok starts ...as to who will win the game ...

apple gaya tael lene ... these 2 lost in romance & finally geet wins ...or say MSK let her win ...

geet getting ghar ki chabhi ka gucha ... her responsibilites ... as a bahu starts from today ... & as usual geet worried ... but i know she will b fine & can take care of her responsiblities very well ... & dadima will never have a problem with her ... & dadima like a mother will always be there to take care of her & to give her advice when necessary ....

pinky & co...decorating the bedroom ...

precap :-

maan removing geet's jewelry & kiss* her ... & hug ...
 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ SR ??????

rota - till next monday ...

tues - varsha ...
wed - aash ...
thurs - reena...
fri - spandana ...
sat - samata ...
sun- deepthi ...
monday - reena ...

if i remember any thing will add ...

friends  ... all i can say is don't think -ve ... B +ve .... cv's can never break the lead's ... not even in their dreams ... coz thy know the result ...TRP's will have a very steep dip ... if any thing happens like that ...

right now all this drama is being build up only for TRP's ... to raise the anxiety in the viewers ....suspense ,drama ... so tht viewers don't miss a single epiosde ...thy are just scaring us with these dialogues ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
peeps

Edited....

no getting shocked..IF is addictive  kya karen & Maan is hard to miss & more hard to see...feel & not write on him, them.

First on Promo as it has the Forum at its wits end

The New Promo

In that context to all that shown what i feel is...

Geet is mentally stressed & physically tired..thanks to all the 'life threats', trauma & wedding related stress....
To top it Doctor has given Maan 'a few' days to finally give them a date to get the Baby aborted.

Now that the Wedding hustle-bustle ended..Geet's fears related to the wedding no more holding true...she is all peaceful & no more issues on her mind to divert attention from Maan.

Reading Maan's eyes, that now she too is getting pro at.

So if Geet tries to read his eyes ..what will she find there?

Dark grief , pain, worries & total concern for her & their Baby ...Fear

So what does Maan do to keep it all away from her ....
He himself stays away...

How will he explain Geet why he does not want their joining ...it will only end up making her feel sad & bad that for her sake he has to sacrifice his wishes & desires.....

its a waste reading too much into promos & precaps as they are misleading..so better not make a hill out of mole ...

24th Jan - Episode

Thank you for a sweet paced & flavored episode ....
& thank you for max Maan & Geet moments & that of our KC Gang....

KC Gang..

Romeo dared & Maan glared..

LOL Romeo is made the 'balii ka bakra' by Pinky...sure U dint expect our bubbly Pinky to send Adi into Danger Zone of Maan's anger....na!
Adi ..chooo chweet all admiring Pinky..well she is adorable .
Romeo got the 'cutest' slap of the era ...God! he was teasing Dadi Maa.

Dadi -  Maa to Saas...

She blessed Geet   by bringing her home, giving her the place of a daughter in her heart..now she has added the one more role that both to live for lifelong ...

Mr. & Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana.

To My Bride
(Steven Reiser)
To my bride, I give you my heart
Sharing love each day, from the very start.

To my bride, I give you my mind
Learning each day to be more kind.

To my bride, I give you my soul
Growing together to be more whole.

To my bride, I give you my life
Rejoicing each day that you are my wife.

Geet, the luckiest bride ever to be rejoices & glows in the warmth & love showered on her by her Man, her Maan.

PICTURE STORY

love
Nandita

sorry..going to miss reading your updates..i'm only allowed an hour break ...πŸ˜•

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Hi Hima πŸ€— dreamy episode.....watching this episode makes me feel quite positive about the whole Promo wonder if the promo is misleading or if it isn't what changed so drastically.....was it the doctor (Maaneet ke pyar ka dushman) who called with more scary news......me confused πŸ˜•

Still I don't want to think about any negativity like Hima said only positive thoughts today. Loved the griha pravesh......the Maan is really something itna sab kaise soch leta hain woh.......but I still feel they should have shown the rings ka rasam and then the apple but I felt they are rushing these rasams it would be nice to see it with a little more Nhok-Jhok, more romance.........still I'm glad for any Maaneet moments

Don't worry Hima humhe darne ki koi jaroorat nahin......nothing will happen to our Maan and Geet of that I'm very positive.......we'll be seeing much more of their love & romance & their life together
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hiya crazies………….πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Apple  anyone????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DENTIST AWAY………….(that's ur Health tip for today Janis……….no jokes)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And that's the reason MAAN didn't  take a bite…………..coz he cant bear to stay away from me…….(that is what AASH believes)

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Back to the epi=========================================================================

RASAM 1: GRAHAPRAVESH

Ok maan has completed his phd in ghooringβ€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘munda didn't take his eyes off  her for even  a sec during the grahapravesh!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳

Geet looks arounh HER HOUSE….all her dreams have come true.just because of this man who has promised to cherish her for evr n evr nevr…………. 😊

Maan singh khurrana………the man…….the  savior…..the lover……the father……the husband…….is there any aspect of this guy  which does not make our heartbeats increase n our hheart cry for him???(iloveumaan)😳😳😳😳😳😳

Looking at maan today I was thinking will  I (or any girl) be so  blessed as to get a guy like him in our lives????😭😭😭 Even at his worst….he manages to portray love n wake up  unknown feelings in our hearts…..just crying out….maan…maan…maaannnn……sorry guys me fell in love with himn all over again today…..(iloveumaan)😳😳😳😳😳

Just like geet………..her adoring looks……which she kept bestoving ipon him……DD was awesome here…just her eyes told us howmuch this man means to her….her love,  respect,adoration.desires,dreams……everything…………..start n end  with him!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳

CVs lagta hai hamare GHAJINI  idea ko  zyada hi seriously le liya hai tumne!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But me liked this ………….shows the amount of thot MSK has put into making this day really spl for geet…..can I repeat(I loveumaan)😳😳😳😳

Dadi as usual rocks…………………loveeeeee u dadi…………………..

RASAM 2: HAND IMPRINTING

MSK picks up his blushing bride n walks away…all our sapnas broken(my overwild imagination came to a creaking halt!!!!!!!!!!) they walk in the mansion lost in each others eyes……..not caring about the world….finally the moments they have been waiting for is approaching…….their desires are so visible………just dripping from their eyes…….☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Geet was so adorable when she nudges maan to put her down!!!!!!!!( reminded me of fake engagement scene….me loves that one too…)☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

But no our rocking dadi has another rocking rasam up her sleeve……………..and romeos gets a slap……..teasing my dadi!!!!!!! 😳😳😳 too cute he is…..romeo tasha se better dhoond le…..u dint deserve that B*****!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

PRAYER SCENE:

Why CVs why????? Cant u let us live in peace??? 2 2 jhatkas in one day????? Kyuuuuuuuuuu………..😑😑😑😑😑😑

When geet said "my last breathe in MSKs arms…………I was like W*H!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑 And then MSK says give her whatever she wants……...AASH died………..then got up and started searching for IXUs AK47!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

Why the negativity today??? We kno nothings gonna happen!!!!!!!!1 so why why why????😑😑😑😑😑

Can someone answer this???😑😑😑😑😑

but both prayed fro the other......and their togetherness....thats their love....😊😊

RASAM 3: ANNIE AASH LIKED U 1% FOR THIS(DON'T KILL ME GUYS)

KC gang doing their masti…..romeo was adorable……………why isn't he given more scenes???????I cud have tolerated him with annie………RONNIE????😲😲😲😲😲😲

Ok.maan seeing geets mehendi……………but interrupted(u better show that rasam later CVS!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑)

MADHUMAAs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor maans face was worth seeing……………he was like ye kaha phas gaya!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok CVsssssssssssss….hatssss offff to guys for this scene…………….unbelievebly sexy n naughty of u………….

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
i don't think I can ever look at an apple now without blushing!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thank god mom was not there.warna β€¦πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

AASH n her naughtiness salutes u on this……..(even tho I visualized a diff ending to the apple game…..if u kno what I mean…………AN APPLE KISS……)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The way they were at the apple…..just imagine what they will do to each other on their SR…………..AASH dead just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Geets almost kiss………..hayyyyyyyyyyyy😳😳😳😳😳

Maaneets almost necking………hayyyyyyyyyy😳😳😳😳

Then apple between their lips…and I was like wow.now apple kiss….!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

But no!!!!!!!! my dreams broken again!!!!! 😑😑😑😑😑 Again our munda lost in her eyes n kudi ne baazi maar li........we all knew MSK usko jeetne dega…..(I have my own reasons why he let her win as I told u guys!)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SAAS BAHU N CHABIYAN:

Loved their bonding session………….together they will beat my poor maaan!!!!!!!πŸ‘

ANNIE:

Was that one naushetic glimpse needed??? U kno which one right……….🀒🀒

Pinki said…u r more excited than maaneet.i was like..tujhe nahi pata pinki but the deed is already don!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

U kno I felt pain for annie today…………..her dreams…and most importantly HER UNFLINCHING TRUST in that ass**** made mewant to kill him!!!!!!! I don't want her shattering……..poor girlβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

She is waiting for him to accept her in front of family n society…….but little does she kno……….what is gonna be her state……..plzz cvs…..dont do this…..🀒🀒🀒

PRECAP:

CVs kyu jhoothe khwaab dikha rahe ho………..😑😑😑😑😑

Jewellary removal===10 timesβ€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Forehead kissie=== 587 times…..😭😭😭

Hug ====1000829 times……….😭😭😭

SR==== who din kab aayega?????😑😑😑

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hima

hello evry one ....πŸ€—
Geet touching the kalash with her right foot ... & entering into the house ... her dream came true ... finally the day she was waiting for has arrived ... for this moment she did not even live in the mansion ....inspite of the threat she had to her life .... could see the happiness in her eyes ... that finally i reached my destination ... my manzil ...

Total Grihaprabesh part was awesome . Geet ka sapna puri hui .

Maan taking imprints of geet ... 😍 
but ....(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... )

Hima you say that you don't want any negativity.Lekin kya karu . Ye CVs ne humein itna majboor kia hum positive soch nahi sakte .Maan sab pal kayed karke rakhna chati hai .Jab Maan ateet ko murke dekhe to use khushiya nazar aye. Iska matlab kya hai .But I think positive . Geet ko kuch nahi ho sakta .

geet leaving her hand prints on the wall & thanking babaji for all the happiness that had been given to her .... and also asking babaji that when ever he gives her death would prefer dieing in maan's arms...(this is like every women's wish after marriage that ... they would like to leave their last breath in their hubby's arms ... i know every women wants to die the death of suhagan ...ok no more talking abt tht word now ... no negativity in my posts ... only positive points to b discussed...)

maan telling god that ... make all wishes of geet true 😲... maan do u have any clue as of what geet was just asking ....

every women wants to die the death of suhagan this is right But Maan telling God that Geet's all wishes come true . Maan , Geet ka khushia maangi . Maan ye tumne kya manga .

what are the cv's actually have in their mind ... are they again trying to scare us ... looks like thy just want to scare us ... hum darne waalon main se nahin hain cv's ... negative promos or negative lines ... will not affect us ...

Actually Now we know how clever the cvs are . We are not scared.

annie aur uska game .... did not allow us to see the rings game ... what dadima wanted to play ... that would be one nice game ... age old game ... where who ever gets the more number of rings most times wins ...

so annie's game ... bite the apple ... but looks like maan's apple is someone else ...

Kamse kam Anne ne kuch achcha to kia . Itna romantic scene dekhno ko mila .Maan was too naughty . Geet Understand Annie's plan but Maan ne aakhir Geet ko game ke liye manai liya .

apple gaya tael lene ... these 2 lost in romance & ....& finally geet wins ...or say MSK let her win ... 

Must MSK let her win . I loved the apple scene . Total unique .Maaneet's ka nakhre to..............

Suhag ka sejh sajate sajate Anne ko apne shaadi ke bre me khayal aya . Every gill dreams about her marriage . Saugh raat' Sashuralay. Poor Anne  you don't know tumne kya kia . Aaj ek baat achcha hai ki Arjun ko nahi dekhaya .

will continue ... after pm ing every one ....

Now tell about the precap..........

Wonderfull percap .Pata nahi ye Geet ka imagination ho sakta hai . Maan Enter the room then take up the jewelleryand then forehead kiss . So dreamy

Hima my comments are read ,

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 13 years ago
misty85 thumbnail

Hi all.

The episode was great. Dadi was naughty. Everyone was in the mood of having fun.

It was me only or somebody else as well noticed Adi-Pinky staring each other. New jodi in making. Well it will be great to watch their romance than AA.

I'm thinking why the written precap said "Maan Geet ke milan ki raat".πŸ˜• It might come tomorrow but then promo is just opposite of it. I think the precap is not a dream. After taking her jewelry Maan will ask her to sleep as might be tired or vice versa. Telling her rudely or the way he did in the promo will hurt her which he will obviously try avoid in her delicate condition. So I think it's better be polite than offensive or give her some challenge which will be a kind of punishment in the name of maintaining distance.

Ok. What was on the mind of Manisha............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he'l never leave a chance.🀣

About AA

Arjun is going to face a downfall & nobody including Annie will ever forgive him. I'm saying this because she didn't forgive Dev or NT for their sins. Though she was concerned for NT but it was because she got injured very badly in her own house & secondly because she was Arjun's sister. She fall in love thinking that he's good & will never ditch her.

Now coming to their SR

I want to put a question to the people that all of us wanted Maaneet to do CON before marriage (except few) & had no objections with it then why it's not the same for AA. I know that their timing was bad but what if it happened a few days later............ The thing is that for Khuranas premarital sex is not forbidden if the partner is reliable & both of them are confident of their emotions for each other. Even Maan had no problems with it as he implied after RTM sequence. Had Geet declared her love in the market that day Maan would have definitely gone ahead. But he knew that she's somewhat confused & scared.

Modernity

I would like to discuss the portrayal of modernity on Indian tv in detail but later. Here I want to make a point why they always show modernity in a bad light ????????? ........ I mean they show girls who are modern in the grey or negative shades. Thank god they didn't do with Annie's character. But they did another thing which I would not approve.... They are showing that a girl who is having modern ideas will suffer which is very bad according to me.

In the west people don't lie about their relationships to their parents and family members. Annie is going to suffer because she lied to everyone. She didn't have the courage to face people, to fight for her love & to answer the questions of those who are against it like Maan.

Annie is also going to fall but I want her to rise again as phoenix rises from it's own ashes. It'l be somewhat similar to Parineeta & Hey Baby track.

I think Arjun has some other plans as well. He wants to use her further if not why he answered her call very sweetly in the last episode. He should get the worst punishment than Dev as Dev did it out of attraction (lust) that too for once ............ but at least he was ashamed after that. But Arjun he still wants to use Anny. That' all the more disgusting. Well we will see how things turn up in the future.

Edited by misty85 - 13 years ago
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

I'd like to start with saying sorry for not being around to discuss the lovely sunday thread, to comment & press like to your ffs friends....Also follow some of my crazy buddies and start with hugs...

hello evry one ....πŸ€—

Maan taking imprints of geet ... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 
but ....(sorry girls don't get mad ... but this part i saw in some movie ... don't remember whether this was in a telugu movie or hindi movie ...but saw it earlier ... & i could not forget that scene coz i loved it a lot ... that time ... but that was a sad movie ... )

what are the cv's actually have in their mind ... are they again trying to scare us ... looks like thy just want to scare us ... hum darne waalon main se nahin hain cv's ... negative promos or negative lines ... will not affect us ...

so annie's game ... bite the apple ... but looks like maan's apple is someone else ...

apple gaya tael lene ... these 2 lost in romance & ....& finally geet wins ...or say MSK let her win ...

will continue ... after pm ing every one ....

RES

Lovely post as usual Hima, for me highlights tonight were Maan's framing of the grahapravesh, Dadi's role, Romeo ko dhamakedar slap pyar se diya woh part, Geet ko uthanewali rasm, Geet ka babaji ko thanks kehna. Love that about Geet, and yes CVs have played a big role in this. I really love this about Geet cause with every move, every gesture and dialogue of hers she portrays herself a lovely blend of modern yet highly cultured woman!!! Remembering the almighty especially when he has been kind enough to bestow upon you loads and loads of love and happiness.
Then of course the apple ka khel was a rocking start to their married life. Loved it.

All in all the episode was a sweet start to what's to follow over the week. Hoping to see loads of preludes to the actual SR.. Cause by now, we have all come to terms with the fact that cvs are gonna delay the actual sr. Koi baat nahin, as long as you bring back the jaltahua sweet sa chemistry back between Maan and Geet. The sizzle that has been largely absent after the pee loon sequence needs to be back with a bang (and tonight's apple wala scene was a good start to that, but need loads more and a little more bolder scenes between them minu the rest) whether or not consummation is depicted. Whichever way we trust you will make it very tasteful, and leave us to sizzle away with our hearts all fluttering and minds all mush, cause Maan and Geet have been having some rocking sizzling romantic times after their wedding.
Maan is a great guy, but cvs don't put him on a pedestal,either for us or that much for Geet. He needs to be the very much human Maan, jo na chahte huye bhi ab Geet se bahut der tak bahut door na reh sakta ho!!!
Edited by sarrm - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG......... loved today s episode to the core........😊 πŸ˜Š 

hyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................me still in maneet land.......😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

kya gruha pravesh tha yar......... maan everytime does sth different........luvd the gruha pravesh so much...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

jab maan ne geet ko utaya hyeeeeeee...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ..and tat vivah music background...lovely......😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 
i learnt a new word...madhumas (honeymoon)..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ oh god romeo.. gud try....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
i hope they listen to u next time...πŸ˜‰ 

adi gud work n wat did u say to pinky.... sweety..😳  😳 πŸ˜‰.. how sweet... keep goin.. all the best..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
n pinky... u callin adi as adi sir..😑  mujhe adi sir math bulaao na..plz pinky...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

first time i liked annie...πŸ‘ πŸ‘  lovely rasm..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. the usual nok jhok of maan n geet.. how cute.... how romantic.....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ....... i was just mesmerized.😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜.. maan luking deep into geet s eyes...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ wat an expression by maan n geet...lovely... awesome.. too gud........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

bonding of geet and dadi... amazing.. today their relationship reached a new level.. tat of grand daughter in law n grandmom......adored dadi today....😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 

precap: omg.........finally they gonna show the glimpse of sr....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

hey so many things runnin into my head...
cvs have planned their future track... geet said meri aakhri saas tak mein maan ke bahooin mein rehna chahtii hoo....so either geet or baby gonna die..😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  just a thought yar....the following are the reasons.
1. cannot show misunderstanding between maan n geet as their love is divine, pure, etc etc.... they have crossed all boundaries of mu.. moreover geet said no body can break their relationship..
2. no sameera s entry - even if she comes no use.. as doc advice geet shudnt be under stress... so maan ll ensure tat she doesnt know anything abt his past..
3. they cannot drag the story wit aa track all alone despite aa being paralled leads...but the audience watch the show of main leads....
4. no tv actors want to be mom n dad so soon....mite a leap is possible...

and i have a feelin tat arti s ff mite come true...but not now.. later months....
plz no chappals, tomatoes etc etc....plz mere is shak ko dur karo.. even i dont want these things to happen...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by bharkha - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
one of the bestest episode......

but y sooooooooo much of negative symbolisms....me sacred very much after hearing Geet praying tat her last breath sud leave her in Maan's arms...and Maan praying to fulfill every of Geet's wish to GOD...😲😲😲😲😲( WAT R THE CV'S HINTING HERE)...Maan wanted to live in sweet memories filled with GEET...😲

GEET MAAN KI BAHOON MEIN πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜....

and dadi's new ritual and Romeo getting slapped by Dadi for teasing her...did he not now tat he was dealing with MSK's Dadi...πŸ˜†

Maan and Geet in their bestest staring contest...always both wins in ghooring each other AKA lost in each other...

Maan and Geet sitting in the living room and Maan was abt to search his name in Geet's Mehendi

aur agaya Kabab mein haddi...romeo to ask abt HM... new name i think he did the sanskrit translation for Honey and Moon... Maaneet confused as to the new ritual thinking dadi forgot it seperately...and Dadi breaking the confusion by saying it is HM and Geet blushing and the expression on Maan face was killing...(GC hatsoff again yaar)

dadi asks them to do another ritual of playing finding the ring in the milk ma fav one...but Annie closed tat thot out of dadi...

and setting a new trend ....have to appreciated her we got more romantic ritual ....of watching Maaneet... both back to their older self of bickering and sweet knok jhoks...and thier catand mouse theme music back missed it tooo much...

Geet's peck on Maan was soooo cute and romantic...and falling and resting on Maan was coolll.😳😳

Finally Geet taking the bite with the support of Maan's cheek...and Maan grining at her victory was the best...

Dadi giving the keys to Geet to take care of teh responsibilities and releive her...and again Geetbeing emotional best...

Precap: is defo Geet's dream as we knw tat not SR for now...(now dnt throw tomatoes, eggs, and chappals..we all knw tat after the promo...)

+points:

less of AA tho annie was lost in Arjun's thot... but thank God no too much importance was given like other epi's...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 13 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was one of the best episodes of the show......loved it 4m starting to end.....😍.....n a relief dat marjannie scene was only 1 dat too short......thnx to CVs 4 datπŸ˜ƒ.....
loved geet's grahpravesh n specially maan taking her imprint n then lifting her...........hayeeeeeeeee sooooo dreamy😍
but geet's prayer n then maan's prayer to fulfill her prayer scared meπŸ˜•
geet leaving her hand prints on the wall & thanking babaji for all the happiness that had been given to her .... and also asking babaji that when ever he gives her death would prefer dieing in maan's arms...😭(this is like every women's wish after marriage that ... they would like to leave their last breath in their hubby's arms ... i know every women wants to die the death of suhagan ...ok no more talking abt tht word now ... no negativity in my posts ... only positive points to b discussed...)

maan telling god that ... make all wishes of geet true πŸ˜²... maan do u have any clue as of what geet was just asking ....😭
 this really made me anxious.........but hope maan wont let anything happen to her!!!!!
anyways coming to the game......the apple bite-cum-romance game......actually more of romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ jst loved it........n the precap.........loved their hug!!!!πŸ€—