Bandini
Bandini

Jan 24th 2011 Update (Page 5)

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Totally agree shah he was blame santu and saying what sort of new have you given me but he forgets he is to blame as well. I also want to see dm express some hapiness over this baby at the moment he does not look happy i mean you can understand the shyness but he did not even express his happeniess to santu

exactly, it seemed he was ashamed specially when he werent looking at Khaddu, I know it was embarassing but poor Santu, its horrible specially for Santu her hubby reacting more and making her feel worse.  If anyone elses husband was acting like this, they would tell him to keep it zipped up from now on and run out in tears LOL hubby would hv major job pacifying.  Hope they show DM embracing Santu and telling her, sorry it was shock but he is xtremely happy, something like that otherwise it feels he is unhappy about his coming child, Santu nor the child need these vibes. Either way, its all DM's fault!!! ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275sugi1ShaiqMadihabankhanhashbrownsakshi_24bishop22ushmisimlavidhishabz50ramsha_002anitaranipyar-ishk

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Totally agree shah he was blame santu and saying what sort of new have you given me but he forgets he is to blame as well. I also want to see dm express some hapiness over this baby at the moment he does not look happy i mean you can understand the shyness but he did not even express his happeniess to santu

exactly, it seemed he was ashamed specially when he werent looking at Khaddu, I know it was embarassing but poor Santu, its horrible specially for Santu her hubby reacting more and making her feel worse.  If anyone elses husband was acting like this, they would tell him to keep it zipped up from now on and run out in tears LOL hubby would hv major job pacifying.  Hope they show DM embracing Santu and telling her, sorry it was shock but he is xtremely happy, something like that otherwise it feels he is unhappy about his coming child, Santu nor the child need these vibes. Either way, its all DM's fault!!! ROFL
ya totally agreed with u shahara

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi_24muttakinbankhanbishop22simlavidhiShahara3

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
no its all mumbai's faultROFL
DM ne kuch nahi kiyaWinkEmbarrassed
but later during that milk scene DM look ok and happyWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275ShaiqMadihabankhanhashbrownbishop22Shahara3simlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
well, the end of Bandini was very much coming....the programing head of IMAGINE had said it categorically, the only show ending would be BANDINI.....it was pretty much an official announcement....i was sure of it ending before feb 1st....
what i didn't like, the channel did not make any effort to PUT TO REST all the rumours and speculations that it would continue....that led to false hopes by many....i think they were afraid of the threats and curses being hurled at them....as an established channel they lacked in professionalism. they should have taken the public anger, but should have kept things straight so that the public perspective would have remained clear....

haven't seen the episode yet...will comment later.

many thanks ipod, sakshi and ushmi for the updates.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275bankhanktjasakshi_24bishop22Shahara3simlavidhianitaranipyar-ishk

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

men always blame someone or something else apart from themselves Wacko
Mumbai asked for more population than it already had LOL ok so mumbai thought they will be going back so who cares, just make sure the stork drops it off at D'Pur labelled SANRAJ's Pyar Ki Nishani of  MZoo House, Dharampur, Gujrat LOL

He did look happy but need him to flash his teeth and gv Santu a hug Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275ShaiqMadihahashbrownsakshi_24muttakinbankhanbishop22simlavidhiramsha_002anitarani

shabz50 IF-Dazzler
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hope they show dm happy but i have a feeling something is going to happen to either santus baby or treveni's one is going to suffer i think it might be trevenis and santu gives her baby to treveni or something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhan

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahara3

Originally posted by sakshi_sanraj

men always blame someone or something else apart from themselves Wacko
Mumbai asked for more population than it already had LOL ok so mumbai thought they will be going back so who cares, just make sure the stork drops it off at D'Pur labelled SANRAJ's Pyar Ki Nishani of  MZoo House, Dharampur, Gujrat LOL

He did look happy but need him to flash his teeth and gv Santu a hug Embarrassed

ROFLROFL
hehe u r married so knw men betterLOLWink

yeap ek hug to banta hai bossBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownShaiqMadihabankhanShahara3

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Hope they show dm happy but i have a feeling something is going to happen to either santus baby or treveni's one is going to suffer i think it might be trevenis and santu gives her baby to treveni or something
are shubh shubh boloSmile
ending shoul be happy ending..Big smileBig smile
dnt want sanraj baby to even will get parchayi of vishalAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...hashbrownShaiqMadihabankhanmuttakinShahara3

Go to top