Bandini

Jan 24th 2011 Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi friends 

Part 1

episode starts with friday pre-cap

hiten gpes to DM- dm gives him money to put in the safe-and tells him from now on you have to take of everything- hiten says yes now you have other responsibility  to take care- dm says no santu will take care of everything- she was diamond  queen of bomaby now she will be of surat and gujrat- you will see her name in all the newspapers
hiten tells him i have some news for you before it comes in the newspapers- dm say what ? hiten tells him you are going to be a father- dm shocked

sanraj room-
dm tells santu how could this happen? he blames all this for their going to mumbai- he tells her all respected me in dhrampur now all will laugh at me- he tells her and baa sent hiten to tell me-
santu tells him you are ashamed think of me i have to live with baa,moti,triveni,champa and baa
dm tells santu - let us do one thing lets us got to antwerp-we will come back after 1 year
santu says ok- both in the room feeling shy

m-living room-

all member's waiting for dm  and santu to come down to eat- kaddu comes and  gives surprise- kaddu says i am very happy- moti asks her you know everything? hiten tells moti i told her everything- kaddu says always a mother looks after her daughter during her pregnancy now a daughtier will take care of her mother-
she is excited and tells all of them we will make them comfortable- no one moves she says ok i will go and get them
she goes to sanraj room- dm hungry but shy to go down- kaddu comes and wishes them and sees them uncomfortable- she tells santu you have taken care of everybody now i will take care of you - i will stay with you 9 mts- she tells dm if you are feeling bad think of santu she needs the most care right now- she takes them down to eat-
they go down
dm tells them with this news- hiten cuts him and tells him i told birwa the good news in antwerp- he tells dm- santu always has given to this house- she never thought about her self- only for this house kids- now it is time for her happiness- after vishal she was heartbroken now happiness has come again in her life -dm tells him i know you all are saying this to make us comfortable but we will be ashamed to go out-they have decided to go to antwerp- all family members tell him no we want to take care of santu- moti tells him you will be busy who will take care of santu? and i feel kodiyaa maa has returned my maulik and i want to be with santu- baa tells dm you want you go but santu will stay here

break

part 2

triveni in the aagan- santu ask her why is she sad- she tells santu both kids are lucky have same love same right to this house- but there is one difference- your kid is pyar ki nishanni and mine is paap ki nishani- santu consoles her and tells her mother child i the most pavitra rishta -just think about your kid and be happy- she tells santu when my child asks for his father what will i answer him?

sanraj room-
dm gives milk to santu- she tells him i do not like milk- dm tells her stop acting like a kid and have the milk- she drinks it- dm tells her good we cancelled going to antwerp- triveni is strong but she should never feel  the kids father is not with her- he tells santu to look after triveni- he tells her I am there to look after you but tell all family members to look after triveni

vishal calls triveni in the night- wishes her congratulations- and tells her i know you still have not forgiven me- triveni tells vishal it is late and hangs up the phone
break

part 3

santu goes to do pooja and sees the thali ready- kaddu made it for her- she tells santu from now on i will take care of all your work and ask santu what she would like for breakfast? moti comes and asks santu what she will have? santu is happy with all the love she is getting

santu tells champa to tell kishna to see me-

krishna and santu outside vishal's house- krishna askks her are you sure you know what you are doing- snatu says i have made a decision with my heart not mind this time

vishal shocked to see them- santu tell shim i have come to take you- vishal says you are the one who told me to leave- she  tells vishal yes i have not forgiven you but i have come here because of triveni and tells him to come with her

freeze on vishal

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mira and sakshi here you are
wait to see DM'S react and sanraj.
hope today will be sanraj full moments

Edited by muttakin - 13 years ago
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hellooooooooooooooooo
cant wait for DM;s reaction...๐Ÿ˜†
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone. Everyone is waiting just 2 see z reaction of z MALIK๐Ÿ˜ณ...........hope 2 get a good sanraj scene.  Edited by simlavidhi - 13 years ago
sakshi_24 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hiten tell it to DM.
DM shocked๐Ÿ˜†

sanraj scene hilarious....
DM says ye mumbai ka dosh hai,....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fab
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello mira, sakshi and friends......

can't wait to see DM's reactions..
sakshi_24 thumbnail
sanraj planning to go antwerp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kaddu come and asks for sanraj..
all do planning to make sanraj comfortable...
sanraj are hungry but not gng downstairs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†sharam se pani pani ho rahe hai sanraj๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

jhd86 thumbnail
can't wait to see DM's reacts
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sanraj planning to go antwerp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
kaddu come and asks for sanraj..
all do planning to make sanraj comfortable...
sanraj are hungry but not gng downstairs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†sharam se pani pani ho rahe hai sanraj๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

DM kobhi sharam arahiha
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope no BD today.....

IS THERE ANY SAKSHI???