24th January - Written UPD :Shekhar - Gangi's Plan

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Agle Janam - 24th January - Written Updates

Big Siddy Tamasha - Ultimate Trouble for Laali ..

[CRYPT]Show starts As Loha tells Villagers that Laali is not well so appointment with Sarpanch
is cancelled..Laali(Siddy) comes and call Loha as Budou๐Ÿ˜†..Says What nonsence...Shes totaly
well & will be giving verdict today it self..She says to Loha may hes not Well..[/CRYPT]

Villagers says They are here for justice to This Low Class Girl Who was sold to
 Thakur But She escaped Form haveli & not ready to do What Thakurs says..Laali is Not Laali..Shes Siddy..So She Says These  Low class Girls are like this only..They traps Thakur with Nakras & want place in Thakur mention...According to me She was sold & She has to pay for What She paid  by Thakurs.. So She'll hv to accept Each orders by Thakurs as Thakurs hv rights on her...

[CRYPT]
That Girl Says She'll prefer to Die rather to be Rakhel at Thakur mention & tells Laali
Not to forget Even She was sold by her Dad due to poverty & her good luck that She got
 Shekhar other wise What would happen..She  tells  Laali also come from Poor Low cast Family.. Laali blast on that Girl Says I m nither Poor Nor from Low cast.. Laali  tells a  girl that Its you & ur Family..I comes from the family who has equal status Like this Haveli..[/CRYPT]

Loha's plan succeeded.. He tells Every one that They can see Laali is mental now & needs serious treatment..Laali blast on him  asks How dare to call her mental..Loha holds her hand
& Drag her out of Haveli says He'll show her today ...While Madhur & Rekha tries to save Laali...
Loha  takes her out of Haveli  at  some place where cow tied..& Ties Laali's  hand  with roap   there.. & Says  None will dare to slap Loha ever again & tells Villagers They can see Who can't handle her self How she will  handle Village respo.... Laali first  struggles  to release her self..But than Poorly faints there ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Rekha ,Jamuni & Madhur feels bad While Suman & Surbhi are happy..so  as RV & Loha Who leaves & tells every one that Let Laali be alone here..

Shekhar & Gangi's accident :

[CRYPT]
Shekhar & Gangi heads back at Haveli in jeep While One Truck follows them on way..Truck
driver informs Surbhi on Phone that hes following them & they'll be off Soon..Shekhar & Gangi
exchange the words in jeep How they got all info from Village..Here at Haveli Rekha brings
Food for Laali at out of Haveli Where Shes still unconscious & tied๐Ÿ˜ญ.... On Way there That  Truck takes turn & change the way..Rekha cries to see Laali's  condition at Haveli....Gangi  in Jeep  tells Shekhar to drive slow But Shekhar says He feel there is something wrong with Laali & want to reach Soon... on Way That truck suddenly comes in front  of Shekhar's jeep ..Shekhar cant Make out..Truck heads toward jeep Seems like Both will Clash  badly ..But Shekhar manages to take turn so jeep just ends up to clash with tree so as Shekha's head..(It was not major accident) ..Here May Laali could sense Shekhar;s condition..So she suddenly gets up who was unconcisious till now & Screams Chote Thakur..Rekha release Laali & assures that all will be well...But now again Siddy's Spirit takes over Laali....Her Looks to Rekha suggest  something fishy...Truck drivers infoms Surbhi on Phone  that Its Done  & They are gone..(May he thought Shekhar & Gangi died)[/CRYPT]

Siddy does - Laali pays..

[CRYPT]
At Haveli all hears Rekha's screams Like save me ..They all runs out & see that Laali
 threatening Rekha with cutter at Neck..Loha tells Laali a low class & tell its much Now  stop her Drama & leave Rekha....Laali calls him Muchad๐Ÿคฃ & tells Dare to call her low class ever again..Shes not low class..Rekha begs Why Shes doing & calls her Didiya..Laali tells Why She keeps on call her Didi ..Shes not her Sis & get it well..Loha signs Surbhi ..Here Madhur anyhow manages to take cutter from Laali 's Hand  & RV keeps holding her...Surbhi gives Laali Injection While Laali begs not to & shes stuggling hard...As Surbhi gives her injection Shes looses conciousness & faints again..RV lies her down there...[/CRYPT]

Gangi has Master plan to trap Surbhi ..

[CRYPT]
Shekhar helps gangi to sit ..Both are injured But not serious..Gangi tells Shekhar
that Now its clear that Thats Surbhi is the One behind all... According What  that Old man
described Siddy's Sis & May Shes back to take revenge of her Sis's death..Shekhar says Yes he got all her Plan Now ..He has flash When Surbhi told  She'll do For what Shes here...Gangi says but once She know we are alive ,She'll also know her game is revealed..We hv to go smart &  trap her now..Her Look suggest She has something on mind..๐Ÿ˜›[/CRYPT]  At Haveli When Laali again Faints...Surbhi makes evil face & says There yr  habby will be end soon & here after this Injection you will be totaly under my control..While all others are going back to haveli..

Shekhar back to haveli :

Here all about to leave When Shekhar & Gangi returns at Haveli..Surbhi gets so nervous to see them back so her suitcase falls from her hand๐Ÿ˜†..Shekhar as if taunting her says Aree Aree daktarji..what happend & If Shes well..Jamuni asks what happend about  Matter they went to know & why they are injured..

[CRYPT]
Shekhar says How he should explain What happened๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..They went at Village & asked at almost all shoaps ,houses  & people But They could NOT  get any info..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› Surbhi is relaxed now ... He adds says Above  above all whey they were returning one truck took over  jeep as if it came to kill  us only..He says Dunno who;s behind my life now a days ..He looks at Surbhi..Shekhar & gangi's look suggest thier game with Surbhi..[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Jamuni says Thats Sad but what about Laali ..Her condition is getting worst now..Shekhar
says dont worry for Laali..I hv full faith on Tantric baba & if he wont be able to cure
Laali..I hv another plan..now I m thinking to take her away from haveli..How long others
will be suffer due to this...So  I'll  go away with My Laali....Surbhi all worried now on this..
Shekhar stares to her..(What a plan ๐Ÿ˜›Hope it works.) .!!![/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Precap :

Shali in their Bed Room..not clear but they were hving some sweet moment as both were smiling.. Surbhi arrives here says Its time for Laali's Medicine now..Shekhar  looks back to    Surbhi & tells - Laali does not any Medicine now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰..He gives Big Smile...(after Long its Laali ๐Ÿ˜ณ& Shali ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..)

PLS Hit ChaskaMeter Friends...

[/CRYPT]
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the fab update!

wow..I hope Surbhia's plan is out in the open soon & laali is cured..next in line - loha, Rv & suman!
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow I wonder what happend in precap to make Shekhar to  give big smile  can't wait to see it He has good teeth๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like a good episode, thanks. Off to watch now!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes a what episode. loved it. but poor Laail.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good episode!!! glad that surbhi planned is out & shekhar knws! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ