India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Monday - 24/01/2011 (Page 5)

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
An interesting point. During the starting scene, we could see TA's mom and TA wearing red. The background also contained some red items. The red color was shown to be predominant in that scene. Was there any significance for the red color?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

An interesting point. During the starting scene, we could see TA's mom and TA wearing red. The background also contained some red items. The red color was shown to be predominant in that scene. Was there any significance for the red color?
Yes,,,,The dress code suited the mood of the scene well......Big smile
Important Characters are highlighted generally in the show i think....does kumaran use that as a tactic or its just a coincidence....lol
Deepa and Kanagu had same coloured dress, and so was A and S, i rem seeing N and L also one.....and yday amma and son.......but the bike scene  was funny to watch just to increase viewers irritation.......lol.....LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.ThendralfanRuby-86Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks shubba for the update with tamilish comments.Nice to read.Coming to the epi, as many of u said, thuls should understand ta.According to the serial, she isnt mature enough to handle the situation. She isnt exposed to various kinds of situations or know how she should behave in front of her husband.This is because her young life was miserable.

Her father and stepmother were never role models to her.Her only support were patti and deepa.Now that she is married, she is dependent on ta for everything and thus hasnt learnt to be independent and bold.However ta is the only one for thuls and i felt sad when he screamed at her...

Edited by mini_00 - 25 January 2011 at 6:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.KowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

If i remember right, GW's plan is making TA to chase Thulasi out by taking her thali away when some fight occurs. what a great plan but i think the story is moving in that way to give a nice nose cut to those 2 creatures at the end. i hope it happens at wedding hall & charu go full mental after seeing all theseAngry

I couldn't help but I just ROFLROFL reading this.. ippove Charu mentala thaan irukkaa, athuve thaangala.. ithula full mental naa i can't imagine ROFL as long as she goes full mental, and it makes way for her to exit the show, just like Vel did, i'm coool... ithukku innum evlo naal buildups and evlo naal wait pannanumooo...

Originally posted by maha2us

ithu matching matching pa... symbolic a kaatraangalaam that they are winning at the moment.. right now GW and TA are winning as opposed to TA and T... so after the wedding saga, TA and T will wear matching matching.... LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shubba ClapClap

Today I purchased Sun TV, and the first show that comes on when I turned on the channel was Thendral where by TA's mom starts her thiruvizhaiyaadal with the jewelery box....

Actually i got confused if this was TA's mom or the Swetha from Uravugal's mom LOLLOL.. character confusions as usual updaters oda odan porappu! 

Honesly, TA's mom should just give up.  What is she going to gain from all this... and if she still wants TA to hook up with Chaaru.. well she on her own is heading towards a paazhang kenaru. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.ThendralfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
After reading all ur comments and Thoughts its really funny.. mainly on tat dress code red color.... i just cant stop laughing...ROFL

I feel is tat red code is to make the viewers angry with red face like this smiley...Angry

And as u all said Charu and GW are gonna get nice aappu and slaps from Tamil and  Thulasi side.... im waiting for tat one moment only...Evil Smile

So frends lets sing this line and move on with the next episodes...

Ennadhan nadakum nadakatume..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Subha for the update, feel like throwing my slipers at GW. She is very disgusting. Angry Censored

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top