Sun Tv dint telecast the serials promo yet....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_30996

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka! Big smile

I can't pick a side as I think both TA and Thuls were being pretty dumb today. Thuls expected too much from TA for his world to surround her always (but I think TA spoiled her like that LOL) and TA was expected Thuls to be so understanding and porumai at all times. Both were irritated to start with and then they expected each other to be the perfect hubby and wife... this is a good lesson for them to learn to adjust to stresses in married life too.

Stupid Charu and GW, they're laughing about as if they just caused Thulasi to send a divorce paper to TA....ROFL...as Gunthy said, I have a super update tomorrowParty

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the update, Smile

In a way TA was right, and in a way Thulasi was also right, and both of them were wrong at a point. Thulasi was waiting with eager to be with TA and as she said he should have told the reason on the phone and it is also like taking with all the urimai on her hubby by showing what was in her mind...  and at the same time he was also trying hard to get back home as soon as possible..and he was also trying to convince Thulasi by saying what happened. Confused
Thulasi's anger on him even though it was with urimai there is no need to be so much angry and she should be bold at least now after all the sodhanai she has undergone..!! At the same time TA as he told before kovom vandha appadiye katti pudichipe he could have done that, and also he could have talked a bit calmly... But i understand he has come home after so much of strain...Unhappy
On the whole both of them were into GW and Charu's hand so easily..!!And this is going to continue till they both come to know about both GW and Charu's true identity....!!Angry

Edited by bhaghi - 24 January 2011 at 6:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.TheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the update,

These 2 creatures are so happy over that 1hr seperation?! as she did some ulaga sathanai & Charu feels like she got TA by that 1hr separation, Great Joke. I think Sudha is going to play some role in bringing GW/Charu's intention out, that's for sure but the question is how? as we all know T/TA doesn't believe her words & only Sudha is witnessing GW/Charu's convo mostly as TA/T behave as puppets who turn to every other side and believe everyone. This team is trying to create hype in the name of irritation to viewers before some power packed episodes & its just a beginning. i wonder how much longer we have to wait to see Wedding hall saga.

My guess is this small fight is going to get build up into big as Charu/GW might use this opportunity to poison TA saying bad stuff about Thulasi (like she don't understand him and blah blah..), He believe them or no is another question but he might get disturbed after hearing their convo in the name of mother's love & true friendship, as we all know this GW will say everything nicely so she will look like a good person just like how she made him irritated over Thulasi's phone calls today. I am sure this dumb TA will tell everything that happened that night to GW/Charu on his next visit.

If i remember right, GW's plan is making TA to chase Thulasi out by taking her thali away when some fight occurs. what a great plan but i think the story is moving in that way to give a nice nose cut to those 2 creatures at the end. i hope it happens at wedding hall & charu go full mental after seeing all theseAngry

I hope here after Mr.K move the story around leads more than A/S, even though its irritated to see GW/Charu, i prefer it that way so they can sooner put an end to this lady's stupid plans and treat her psycho dil.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 24 January 2011 at 7:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks Subba for the updateThumbs Up

Interesting debate/discussion hereLOL However, I agree with Sandy and Theiva, TA is not to be blamed. Thuls should have some patient, it was her who in the first place forced him to be on talking terms with his mother again. Thuls should understand her timing to argue with him was not the right and could have simply showed her anger in the morning. She is yet to learn about the marriage life, actually both so small argues like this will occur here and there but as long as its not anything big, I guess its okay. 

Sudha used to be unpredictable villi but her MIL has taken over for herLOL Charu is like a ticking bomb, and its dangerous to have her around. To bad none in her family has seen the symptoms but it may comes out slowly when her great plan flopErmm  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.TheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoKowsiQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Subba for the update.

As Meli said it is an interesting debate in this thread. Thulasi could say she was very much scared being alone. She also told TA whether his mom is more important for her. I guess she told this statement to indicate her fear in being alone and she didn't mean anything more. TA who was forced to be away from his sweetheart, by his mom and his troubled bike also spoke in his exhaustion whatever he said. Very surely TA and Thulasi will make up in the morning when both the persons will understand why they talked to each other that way as they will think more calmly after sleep. They will even apologize to each other. As I know, these things are quite common in married life. One thing which helps the lead couple is they have malice towards nobody.

How is Sudha going to disturb TA and Thulasi now?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieQuelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Some good points I've read so now I'm siding with TA, sorry Thuls Tongue ...

But honestly, I didn't really expect Thulasi to act any other way. Afterall, she has the emotional sense of a child and children are supposed to be taken care of 24/7. Did TA really expect his wife to suddenly act like a mature woman and be independent? They have only been by themselves for less than 2 months and TA has been treating her like a child this whole time and acting like one himself too LOL so I can understand her logic.

No matter in any case though becoz these kinds of things will help them grow up but it is truly funny if GW and Charu think they will split up due to misunderstandings like this...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top