India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Monday - 24/01/2011 (Page 3)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you all too!! Today's sanda romba mukhiyam!!

Summa summa sanda podhakoodathu Thuls!!

TA GW's passathillai unnaku kann theriyelaya??
Sorry sorry kaathu kekelaya?? GW Lav munn poketthukula paar pinn poketthukula paar endru sonnathu vilangelaya?? Vazhiyla neeruthi phone pannendru sonna nee makku mathiri ellam seiviyaAngryAngry??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Janani20NixkieQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I agree with you all too!! Today's sanda romba mukhiyam!!

Summa summa sanda podhakoodathu Thuls!!

TA GW's passathillai unnaku kann theriyelaya??
Sorry sorry kaathu kekelaya?? GW Lav munn poketthukula paar pinn poketthukula paar endru sonnathu vilangelaya?? Vazhiyla neeruthi phone pannendru sonna nee makku mathiri ellam seiviyaAngryAngry??

yes kowsi he was acting like dumb fellow...Angry when tat GW told lav to search open all the zip he just stood still like statue...AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your update Shubba Akka Smile,

What is happening?? Ok can understand Tamizh but why Thulasi goes on with her verbal war when he looks exhausted,aiyo loosu ponnu got something nice from him and all this is because of that evil GW.I really got scred of her smile when she was at the backseat,in that darkness she looked scary something like a ghost all pale.tired of talking about her and like icing on the cake came her Gold statue at last for my immense pleasure.Sudha heared everything but enna prayojanam sabaila pechu edu padaadhe.And even if she will warn Thuls it will end up in T&T fight which will make us throw rotten tomatoes at the creative (note the point your honour,implicit warning LOL LOL )

Edited by Hema_M - 24 January 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Ranu.Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thank you for your update Shubba Akka Smile,

What is happening?? Ok can understand Tamizh but why Thulasi goes on with her verbal war when he looks exhausted,aiyo loosu ponnu got something nice from him and all this is because of that evil GW.I really got scred of her smile when she was at the backseat,in that darkness she looked scary something like a ghost all pale.tired of talking about her and like icing on the cake came her Gold statue at last for my immense pleasure.Sudha heared everything but enna prayojanam sabaila pechu edu padaadhe.And even if she will warn Thuls it will end up in T&T fight which will make us throw rotten tomatoes at the creative (note the point your honour,implicit warning LOL LOL )

Hema well said... and it was really hilarious of ur implicit warning...LOLLOLLOL

Kowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@beatricepearl:

I agree with you, that it was not nice of TA to say those words and go to sleep without her or without coming to an understanding with her. Sometimes this couple understand each other alot like when it comes to serious matters like arranging Lavanya's marriage or uniting with his family or even apologizing to Charu, but for silly problems they are fighting with each other, this argument seriously was for nothing and there was no need for that. If she had behaved innocently like it belongs to her, he would have promised her not to repeat this mistake.

@Shubba Akka, rightly analysed their behaviour and what they feel. From whatever perspective i think, i end up suppporting TA, and according to me, i am convinced that he was correct in his POV.

I don't know if am the only one who feels it, or is it really so that married women support Thulasi and the unmarried girls like me support TA.Confused LOL 

Edited by Theiva - 24 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@beatricepearl:

I don't know if am the only one who feels it, or is it really so that married women support Thulasi and the umarried girls like me support TA.Confused LOL 

Theiva dear im little bit confused on ur statement on married women support Thulasi and unmarried gals support Tamil... ConfusedLOLLOL

So im hereby declaring tat im unmarried / single as i supported Thulasi and called Tamil as male dominating role in this epiosde....LOLLOLLOL

So all the unmarried gals here like me who did support Thulasi pls declare ur marital status...LOL

Edited by SweetyGreen - 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoKowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@lol theiva , i dont support either of them.....does my comment seems so....lol
Thulz was a way too harsh for nothing.....and no one wd behave like she did even after he telling he has leg pain and its surprising that thulz did not even bother abt it.......she shd have forgotten and just shd have cared abt his tiredness...... any loving wife wd do that, inspite of thier anger, and thulz was expected to do tthatt but she failed......
Ta was harsh out of frustration and whole credits to thulz....he was totally lost @ her madness and did not want to proceed further and went to bed.....lol....
But lil fault is @ his side too, words he used to show his anger was wrong .......but still his anger is justified.....lol....

Edited by shubba - 24 January 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRuby-86Ranu.TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@lol theiva , i dont support either of them.....does my comment seems so....lol
Thulz was a way too harsh for nothing.....and no one wd behave like she did even after he telling he has leg pain and its surprising that thulz did not even bother abt it.......she shd have forgotten and just shd have cared abt his tiredness any wife wd so that inspite of thier anger, and thulz was expected to do tthatt but she failed......
Ta was harsh out of frustration and whole credits to thulz....he was totally lost @ her madness and did noy want to proceed further and went to bed.....lol....
But lil fault is @ his side too, words he used to show his anger was wrong .......but still his anger is justified.....lol....

Well said Shubba dear on ur detailed conclusion of this episode...Clap

yes finally Tamil's anger towards Thulasi is justified...

and Thulasi should not have talked to Tamil like tat so angrily..

but on her side she did spoke like tat due to fear she went through alone before Tamil came.. so her side is also justified.......Smile

Kowsi

Go to top