Thendral
Thendral

Update for Monday - 24/01/2011 (Page 2)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap

I agree with you all!...Thulasi should have been with porumai...But i think rendu perume kochikithangan-nu....This is until Lav wedding, so athuvaraikkum we must salichufy that all!!

GW...Ur going to win until Lav wedding!!...Hmm All the best!!LOLAngry

Sudha is hearing everything...Sudha please do something intelligently now...Make a video of their speech and show it to TA...I dont think that you would have that much Brain!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shubba akka.

Someone please slap that lady, I am sure she will receive some in the wedding hall! Her evil smile just like Charu's was YUCK! Can't take it anymore, she should suffer a lot then go to hell. There was nothing wrong in Thulasi getting angry with him. What she said was true, she is not used to staying at home all her life, she was with Patti for 20 years. But she could have controlled her speech and anger. Felt really sorry for Thulasi today, it was really sad seeing her like that along with that BGM! Tamizh was probably tensed with the jewelry matter that's why he showed his anger on Thulasi. I still remember his dialogue from Episode 10-01-2011! I am sure they will make up and for the love Tamizh has towards Thulasi will never make him stay away from her. Grrr, the pyscho is back! Dumb ladies, don't get too happy wait for it aparam paapom unga palla enga poi illika poringindu! Sudha should tell the matter to both Tamizh and Thulasi at the same time, it will at least give them some idea about Charu. Finally, director decided not to show any side tracks.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatricepearl

TA, come on, you can understand your mother's feeling when she said that she lost the jewellery but not your poor wife's feeling??? Enna Aachu for you?? Ouch He may be frustrated, but he has to think of the poor soul who was sitting and waiting for him. Poor Thulasi, felt really bad for her.

It is not like that he did not understand her feelings. I don't think it is wrong when he expects her to be a little bit matured. Atleast after he told her the reasons, she should have calmed down and not jump to sky and earth. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I feel Tamil makes up with Thulasi only when she cries and ask him sorry..Cry

Typical male dominating character is shown in Tamil.. Angry

Unless she herself says its her mistake and cry a lot and ask sorry to him he does not make up with her personally.. so bad on Tamil..
Evil Smile

Lets see how they are gonna make up again..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoJanani20Kowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

It is not like that he did not understand her feelings. I don't think it is wrong when he expects her to be a little bit matured. Atleast after he told her the reasons, she should have calmed down and not jump to sky and earth. 
I agree to some extend, but he could have called her when the tire was punctured as he knows how insecured she feels even when he does not talk to her... She has never been left alone as all the time her Paati was with her before marriage....She was totally scared...She was just too emotional waiting for him and lately she is becoming totally possessive on TA. But for TA to burst out and went to sleep alone is totally not nice....

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20Arizes.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

If Sudha is clever enough, she just should record Charu& GW's convo and play to Thulasi and Thamizh, don't think she is, she is going to prove that she is another dumbo. If she is going to Thulasi and warn her, it won't work in favour of her, she should know it by now, but i doubt it.

We can remember that Sudha did sth like that earlier with two mobile phones. She let her hubby listen to his mom's convo with Mangai. If only Sudha was clever enough like you said, she would do the same. She does not need to record it, she could give a missed call to TA (and Thulasi) and make them to listen to his mom's chat with psycho. 

I don't think Sudha is going to talk to Thulasi this time, the director knows that is what almost everyone would be expecting now to happen in the coming epis, she may use her brain and do sth else, namma hero and heroine ku thaan no moolai, but all the evil ppl are able to think and use their brain even if they are not school toppers or bank employess, hopefully she does it,  or she may listen to them and keep quiet after what TA told her and do her work instead of warning this super stupid couple.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaPearl.Arizes.ShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I would say the first mistake was on Thulz only........
Any person who comes home so tired, be it a man or woman will never like people questioning at them, this thulasi was screaming badly.....it is understandable that she was scared but the same thing if she had taken time and told him he would have definetely understood.....actually she raised his temperment......childish behaviour of thulasi......Though TA's anger is somehow justified today, shd see how he reacts then.....she shd not have told he gives importance to his mom more than her......that increased his irritation after all the agony of rolling the bike......she shd be smarr enough........i would say TA behaved madly only bcos of thulz and i would blame TA 25% too......he was tooooo harsh at the end, knowing her brought up and her reason for getting scared......

I think these fight tracks are going to be often from now and going to increase our irritations as well......atleast by lavanya's wedding shd get over...

I dont think sudha wd record and all.....we all know ppl who were smart in the begining are dumb now....
sudha once was brainy to record/overhear her mil's convo thru two cellphones......now she is not...
TA was oversmart to cont with his engagement with charu by stopping th police thru his frnd....and now he is not.....
eppo smartness thevayo appo ila......Grrrrrrr.........

ElystiaRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.ShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well said shubba dear... Clap

now all the cleverness has gone and all have become dumb and vaazhamattai's...
ROFL

Go to top