Thendral

Update for Monday - 24/01/2011 - Page 4

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Subba for the update.

As Meli said it is an interesting debate in this thread. Thulasi could say she was very much scared being alone. She also told TA whether his mom is more important for her. I guess she told this statement to indicate her fear in being alone and she didn't mean anything more. TA who was forced to be away from his sweetheart, by his mom and his troubled bike also spoke in his exhaustion whatever he said. Very surely TA and Thulasi will make up in the morning when both the persons will understand why they talked to each other that way as they will think more calmly after sleep. They will even apologize to each other. As I know, these things are quite common in married life. One thing which helps the lead couple is they have malice towards nobody.

How is Sudha going to disturb TA and Thulasi now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some good points I've read so now I'm siding with TA, sorry Thuls πŸ˜› ...

But honestly, I didn't really expect Thulasi to act any other way. Afterall, she has the emotional sense of a child and children are supposed to be taken care of 24/7. Did TA really expect his wife to suddenly act like a mature woman and be independent? They have only been by themselves for less than 2 months and TA has been treating her like a child this whole time and acting like one himself too πŸ˜† so I can understand her logic.

No matter in any case though becoz these kinds of things will help them grow up but it is truly funny if GW and Charu think they will split up due to misunderstandings like this...
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An interesting point. During the starting scene, we could see TA's mom and TA wearing red. The background also contained some red items. The red color was shown to be predominant in that scene. Was there any significance for the red color?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

An interesting point. During the starting scene, we could see TA's mom and TA wearing red. The background also contained some red items. The red color was shown to be predominant in that scene. Was there any significance for the red color?

Yes,,,,The dress code suited the mood of the scene well......πŸ˜ƒ
Important Characters are highlighted generally in the show i think....does kumaran use that as a tactic or its just a coincidence....lol
Deepa and Kanagu had same coloured dress, and so was A and S, i rem seeing N and L also one.....and yday amma and son.......but the bike scene  was funny to watch just to increase viewers irritation.......lol.....πŸ˜†
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks shubba for the update with tamilish comments.Nice to read.Coming to the epi, as many of u said, thuls should understand ta.According to the serial, she isnt mature enough to handle the situation. She isnt exposed to various kinds of situations or know how she should behave in front of her husband.This is because her young life was miserable.

Her father and stepmother were never role models to her.Her only support were patti and deepa.Now that she is married, she is dependent on ta for everything and thus hasnt learnt to be independent and bold.However ta is the only one for thuls and i felt sad when he screamed at her...
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ruby-86

If i remember right, GW's plan is making TA to chase Thulasi out by taking her thali away when some fight occurs. what a great plan but i think the story is moving in that way to give a nice nose cut to those 2 creatures at the end. i hope it happens at wedding hall & charu go full mental after seeing all these😑

I couldn't help but I just 🀣🀣 reading this.. ippove Charu mentala thaan irukkaa, athuve thaangala.. ithula full mental naa i can't imagine 🀣 as long as she goes full mental, and it makes way for her to exit the show, just like Vel did, i'm coool... ithukku innum evlo naal buildups and evlo naal wait pannanumooo...

This content was originally posted by: maha2us

ithu matching matching pa... symbolic a kaatraangalaam that they are winning at the moment.. right now GW and TA are winning as opposed to TA and T... so after the wedding saga, TA and T will wear matching matching.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shubba πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today I purchased Sun TV, and the first show that comes on when I turned on the channel was Thendral where by TA's mom starts her thiruvizhaiyaadal with the jewelery box....

Actually i got confused if this was TA's mom or the Swetha from Uravugal's mom πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. character confusions as usual updaters oda odan porappu! 

Honesly, TA's mom should just give up.  What is she going to gain from all this... and if she still wants TA to hook up with Chaaru.. well she on her own is heading towards a paazhang kenaru. 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
After reading all ur comments and Thoughts its really funny.. mainly on tat dress code red color.... i just cant stop laughing...🀣

I feel is tat red code is to make the viewers angry with red face like this smiley...😑

And as u all said Charu and GW are gonna get nice aappu and slaps from Tamil and  Thulasi side.... im waiting for tat one moment only...😈

So frends lets sing this line and move on with the next episodes...

Ennadhan nadakum nadakatume..πŸ˜†

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Subha for the update, feel like throwing my slipers at GW. She is very disgusting. 😑 πŸ€¬