Update for Monday - 24/01/2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba Akka for the Fast & Wonderful Update!

This lady is moving her plan smoothly.....the way she stopped him from calling the shop...and her expression....god so annoying.....pavam thulasi.....so this is her first direct plan....I wonder what else left in her mind....I cant wait for the day when this lady getting caught from TA....I don't want Thulasi to know first....she might hide it from others.....TA will be way better....as he is the one directly getting cheated in the name of mother's love.....but with the rate of story moving Thulasi will get to know about their plan first...

second part....lol at her lecture about the jewelry that she hide.... I felt like slapping her...and overa thulasi mela akkarai irrukira mathiri build up vera.....i really feel bad for TA...poor guy didn't know his mother's ulaga maha acting...to separate him from thulasi...

third part....Thulasi should have controlled her anger...I think its going to be like that till he really find about his mother's real intention....Psycho visited her Mental athai yet for another day...she really don't  have anything to do than visiting back and forth..get a life girl.

again Sudha listening..and its again going to go on deaf's ears...if she tell thulasi.....she will listen....but the thing is TA wont...again problems....between thulasi and TA...unless thulasi starts to hide everything that sudha says from TA....because she don't want TA to get angry on her...

i think this separation mission is going to blast @ wedding hall.....lets see...unless this team decide to show TA super dumb to dance to his mom's acting and irritate viewers to the core....before giving something good..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Akka for the super fast and wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ.

Seriously this serial becoming useless 😑. Stupid love stories for side characters, and ozhunga iruntha love ayum between T&T kaanom. Why is Thulasi shouting at him, he told his problem with the jewel and bike, why can't she understand 😑, how could he know that it will take him this much time with the jewels being lost. She should have understood him, she is becoming irritating nowadays. Yaarukkita nyaayama kovam kaattanumo, avangakitta ellam uruga uruga pesuva, paavom TA kitta showing all her anger πŸ˜‘.

Grrrr this GW, somebody kill her please😑, this world does not need this creature. Aamam, vanthuttanga adutha stupid psycho 🀒. Hmmm, Sudha overhearing it, vera enna, next fight between T&T is being created, TA, this time, better hug her like you yourself told her and don't use words πŸ˜›.

Anyways, i should better be ready for another week with rubbish episodes, Ranu, i am sorry ma for you, you got GW and Charu romance and Sudha's immediate visit to college πŸ˜”.Wow, that is what we are exactly expecting .

Thanks for the fast and wonderful Update!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Thanks for the nice and fast update Shubba!

Appa this GW acting.......Grrrrr......😈 Does this lady even thought what will happen if TA comes to know about her action.....It is going to be a total seperation....Sigh! Can this lady be that really cheap with no love at all for her own son?? 😑😑😑

Really felt like slapping that lady today....Also even that Charu when she was nice jallrafying Lav mom..🀒

TA, come on, you can understand your mother's feeling when she said that she lost the jewellery but not your poor wife's feeling??? Enna Aachu for you??  He may be frustrated, but he has to think of the poor soul who was sitting and waiting for him. Poor Thulasi, felt really bad for her.

This misunderstanding is now going to go till the wedding day. Now Sudha is sure to tell this to Thulasi and she is going to fight with TA for this....

Thanks akka for the brilliant update.   

I completely support TA today. I mean he was trying his best to get back home early. And even though he was soo tired, he tried to hold her hand and pacify her. It seriously looked like she was searching for reasons to fight with him. He can't be beside her 24/7 right? She has to learn to be independent and manage the house. And it didn't at all look like a prob created by GW (even though her master rubbish plan worked a lil) but still it was just one hour and thuls cud have sumugama handled the situation. Heheh I thought anikku fight pannitu kattipudicha apdiye oru romance scene nadakkum nu, well I shdnt expect too much.
Thanks Shubba dear for the superfast update...πŸ‘

Now the idiotic GW has won in her plan..😑

and fight started between Tamil and Thulasi again...😑

I feel Sudha will tell to Thulasi on this matter or she may try someother plan for this GW and Charu to fail in their plans...😑

But today's episode was a good interesting start for this promo-less week...πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update!

It was an episode dedicated to viewer's irritation. Well, i totally agree with you Sandz. I won't blame TA even a bit. Like you said, he was trying his best to reach home and it is not that he was not worried that she would be all alone. On the other side, he can't know that a jewel box would be missing, His mother acted as if she really cared about Thulasi, he won't doubt her that easily.

Come on Thulasi, don't act like a stupid (i know it is not new for you), he explained her why he came late, how can he be responsible for his bike puncture. Like you Priya said, she was already irritated when she tried to call him and when he did cut her call. She just wanted to use it to start a fight and to show her anger. This girl annoys me lately, i miss the innocence in her, well, she is still innocent when it is the other people, but if it is her hubby, she is getting too angry, and loosing her patience, that what i liked the most as one of her good qualities. Is she taking all her urimai on him like she used to do with Paatti. And we can't expect any romance till the wedding scenes and till her exams are done. But i don't like the fact, that everyone tries to upset Thulasi, come on director, she is having her exams and has to concentrate and study, poor girl can't study in peace. 

If Sudha is clever enough, she just should record Charu& GW's convo and play to Thulasi and Thamizh, don't think she is, she is going to prove that she is another dumbo. If she is going to Thulasi and warn her, it won't work in favour of her, she should know it by now, but i doubt it.

Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

I agree with you all!...Thulasi should have been with porumai...But i think rendu perume kochikithangan-nu....This is until Lav wedding, so athuvaraikkum we must salichufy that all!!

GW...Ur going to win until Lav wedding!!...Hmm All the best!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Sudha is hearing everything...Sudha please do something intelligently now...Make a video of their speech and show it to TA...I dont think that you would have that much Brain!!
Thanks for the update Shubba akka.

Someone please slap that lady, I am sure she will receive some in the wedding hall! Her evil smile just like Charu's was YUCK! Can't take it anymore, she should suffer a lot then go to hell. There was nothing wrong in Thulasi getting angry with him. What she said was true, she is not used to staying at home all her life, she was with Patti for 20 years. But she could have controlled her speech and anger. Felt really sorry for Thulasi today, it was really sad seeing her like that along with that BGM! Tamizh was probably tensed with the jewelry matter that's why he showed his anger on Thulasi. I still remember his dialogue from Episode 10-01-2011! I am sure they will make up and for the love Tamizh has towards Thulasi will never make him stay away from her. Grrr, the pyscho is back! Dumb ladies, don't get too happy wait for it aparam paapom unga palla enga poi illika poringindu! Sudha should tell the matter to both Tamizh and Thulasi at the same time, it will at least give them some idea about Charu. Finally, director decided not to show any side tracks.