Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break (Page 6)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh!!! poca....you know you've outdone yourself today, right???
gosh...you have left me speechless today about your post...yaar aap itna achcha kaise likh lete ho....wat an amazing piece of work poca!...
can i please have your permission to save this post of yours on my computer??? years may pass...even the show may end...i can totally imagine myself reading this post...this one needs to be preserved..usually the episodes make me remember your posts...bt this post of yours will always make me remember this episode....great work poca...this one is my personal favorite!!!
comin back to the episode...hope wat i say make sense..can't think straight right now..had classes from 10 AM to 9 PM..last sem of engineering is tough...lol..any ways..i completely loved this line you wrote...it's very touchy, sad bt true indeed...
The lamb's heart beats loud enough for everyone to hear her heartbeat for the lion. But when the lion's heart breaks, there is no sound. There has been no sound for 200 years and today was just no different.
perfectly said...like always no body heard or saw abhay's hear break...it makes me so horrible for abhay...his life is worse than living hell...as the creative director had said...metz and piya are becoming one in abhay's heart without his realization...it's clearly not just the face....i think this whole new track is about abhay and his feelings towards piya..and how they develop and how abhay realizes tht he has indeed fallen in love with piya...from piya's side..there is not confusion..she is sure she loves him against all the odds and she will keep loving him....he may keep reminding her tht he is forbidden...piya doesn't care, does she?? and kabir..completely understandable why he can't see wat piya sees....."he is neither lion nor lamb"...i hated wen creatives had just murdered this character..i am glad it's getting better...his concern is understandable too..bt little he knows piya is inseperable from abhay...the day she fell from tht mountain..her destiny had taken its course...she is destined to face all the problems he fears..
back to abhay....i feel like why in the world no body cares how abhay feels....i mean i do understand chandeena...they have taken practical decision..bt it's just heart weanching to see abhay like this...this is almost like losing metz all over again...he has not felt so much of pain like this except for metz..not there's piya too...as you had said yesterday..piya is the ONLY beautiful thing in his abyss like life..and he doesn't want to let go of her..bt he has to...no matter how strong he is..this pain is much more greater..and he has no body to share it with...after centuries of living hell..he had bonded with someone...go attached to someone...and it was time for him to leave...piya means so much more to him tht he even gave his most priced possession to her for her protection...tht touched me really...
and the last scene was just..left me speechless...especially wen he said main tumhe aakhri baar dekh raha hoon...i dunno wat i would be doin if i didn;t know tht he was comin back soon...the scene was beautifully shot...i wonder how piya's gonna take it tomorrow..poor girl was so confused today seeing abhay like this..i hope to see abhay back on wednesday at least..if the story is not dragged with filler scenes...i hope they don't show tracker-angad scenes for a couple of days...we are on a very serious hight point of a story...hope no dragging happens...
p.s. i love the bepanaah song..it;s my all time fav song..and it's just perfect in this show...even the humming background music of this song they use..its amazing!!...though its kind of an old song..till date..it has the same effect...it highlights the yearning of abhay and piya for eachother...piya because she loves him and abhay because he is soo much attached/bonded to her...

Edited by kiranni - 24 January 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Poco, beautiful analysis,the lion and lamb metaphor was perfect for our AbhiyaStar what to say it was a heart wrenching, emotional episode...looks like this week will surely bring out the tissuesCry dunno how long Abhay will stay away from PiyaUnhappy and when is his vampire truth be revealed to Piya...seems like the story is definitely taking a turn, whether for good or bad I don't know...just keeping my fingers crossed,that the separation track is not stretched for too long....

Piya's confession of her feelings to Kabir was very touching, and Abhay's monologue to himself...superb...he's surely developing feelings for Piya now....and the last scene uff,farewells are always sad...but this farewell had a heartbreaking feel to it....I wonder how Piya will react tomorrow when she comes to know that her beloved Abhay has goneCry I have a feeling that Danish wil make use of her being alone there and harm herAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying , everyone. Thank you for the kind words. 

The story of the lion and the lamb is universal i guess - because just as water comes over fire , summer conquers the winter , kings lay their crowns at the feet of their beloved, a tartar gives in to the smile of his child - everywhere , the weak and the meek ultimately take over the powerful. Simply by love and perseverance. 

This is just another serial but what it signifies is the universal power of love , devotion and courage. 

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovecutemugreepicheep--sumana13--RitzieRidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishk

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
omg omg omgggggggggggggggggggg i mspeechless......Clap
jst amzing analysis nd love da way u take abhay pia named as loin nd lamb..................
 dats so heartbreking nd ur words nd wrtting style made me cry moreCryCryCry

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
A beautiful piece of writing...Please continue...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index