Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Edited on pg3Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
What a wonderful narration! I absolutely loved the way Abhay asked Pia to take care of herself and leaving the token of love for her. I wish he would have given to her than leaving it near her unnoticed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Woooaaahhh !!
I've never read an essay in my life !! But i was compelled to read yours... you described today's episode in such a way that it left me breathless and thinking. Dancing

My heart melts just to see Abhay cry, but you made my heart melt even more. Day Dreaming
What a post i have to say.
Just rather beautiful. Clap

And what is even more extraordinary is how Abhay came up to Pia and asked her 
to take care of herself. Pia was speechless. So confused looking up at Abhay with her big brown adorable baby eyes. Hug

And that token of love that Abhay left Pia...
Maithali had given that ring to him 200 years ago to protect him and bring him back to her again. But 'afsorse' so sad that when it protected Abhay, it didn't bring him back to his love. Ermm

And that is exactly what's happening now.
The difference is Abhay has left the ring with Pia, in the hope that it will protect her like it protected him...  

who knows though.
Will Abhay come back to Pia? Heart 

-Amira-

Edited by Maz_4_life - 24 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
A beautiful post Poco.
I literally shivered at the last sentence. well partly because its freakin freezing here but mostly because of what it represented.
Today my heart was all for Kabir. When she said I loved Abhay, and the shock but no surprise in his face was plain sad to see. Poor Kabir, he did love Piya but unfortunately didn't know how to make her happy. AbhiYa were departing and the last wave from Abhay left me in tears!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Poca, I swear I had tears in my eyes when i read this post of yours..in the same way when I watched todays episode..GOD..I have really no correct words to describe how awesome you have written the whole effect & how Brilliantly the episode was shot..each & every aspect of Abhay's pain is captured soo well and the way PIYA explains how she is completely surrendered to her (& OUR'S..) "LION"..God..the way he was introspecting his feelings for piya & later on teh way he was sooo concerned & giving advise to her & the way he felt so so so helpless but to leave his ONLY RAY OF HAPPINESS in the DARK DARK HORRIBLE life he has got..Phewwwwwwwwww..Vivian..& Sukirti are outclassing each other & their own performances day in & day out..I must say..I just feel like going & giving a TIGHEST HUG TO BOTH VIVIAN & SUKIRTI..yaar..I really am going mad in their LOVE.!!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 24 January 2011 at 1:17pm

MegaAngelzsTheBlackJaguar

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
omggggggggggggggggggggggg.... i am crying right nowCry... your writing is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful... i could feel every word in your writing... *sigh*... poor Lamb and Lion aka AbhiyaCry....

N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully written...........left me speechless !
Yes, indeed its the story of the lion and the lamb. Smile

MegaAngelzsTheBlackJaguar

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Very well written analysis poco

My heart break when Abhay waved to piya gosh that got to be the hardest thing he had to do after two hundred years. The biggest thing is he doesn't understand why it hurt so much leaving Piya.

OMG piya my heart is going to Cry for that girl tomorrow when she find out Ahbay left her forever. Did you hear the urgency in her voice when she yelled Ahbay name. Gosh is going to be hard tomorrow.

That madhu is a piece of work, the less said about the better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index