Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break (Page 4)

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
 Poco, 

Am stumped  with ur Analysis today.. *take a bow Girl*  Clapspeechless... 

All i can say is Abhay is in denial.. he luvs Metz  no quetions there... & believes no one can be more superior than her but Pia is taking that away now..... from him.. Pia has def taken the place in his heart and he is oblivious abt it,... which is gonna be be even stronger to what he & metz have... 

I think prolly...... Abhay  thinks he wld be betraying Metz by not waiting for her.. & hence cannot love Pia back..... but least does he realize that Its the life of Pia that wld make him look at the larger picture of what Pia really means to him... !!

And the Lion is falling in Love with his Lamb !!

As Long as Kabir... it will be very diff for Kabir to See from Pia frame of mind what Abhay really means to her.... but gradually he will see the picture i guess... right now he is still in that frame of not having being able to be with Pai when she needed him the most & he really lost a friend... he will come around to respect them soon... hopefully...

Whats with Madhu char ? Am really lost with her now ? wld the accident reveal their relation as well

Edited by purvimeh - 24 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Brilliant awesome analysis of lion and lamb. Kabir doesn't understand why Piya loves so much. Love doesn't need any reason and it doesn't erase with distance. He should know that. Did Abhay deliberately leave that ring?Ouch I didn't notice it. Here signal is very weak. Today abhay feeling the same pain like leaving maithili. What does it indicate? That Piya is really taking a place in his heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
And your post made me all teary eyed. You are simply amazing with words. :)
I havent watched the epi yet but after reading the analysis i guess i should be ready with a tissue box. UnhappyUnhappy

TheBlackJaguar

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sumadear13

Really Poco, today the episode broughtears in my eyes,...and your analysis  was soul stirring......and the song...."soonaa soonaa,  lamha lamha......was ufffff......have no words..

Thank you. It was an emotional episode and i think this mood will continue tomorrow as well with Piya finding out that Abhay has left her. Smile
After Pia's accident will Abhay realize that he has to be around Pia just to protect her n will their romance continue chupke se hidden from the prying eyes of Chaandeena ?  Wink Wink.......What do u think ?

Edited by sumadear13 - 24 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurvaTheBlackJaguar

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Pocahontas u have just left me speechless....Claphonestly the post is as emotional as today's epi....Cryi luved each and every part of it....Hugloads and loads of accolades and love for this post....luvly....to see abhay in such a state was heart wrenching....his teary eyes...his pain wen he was leaving pia...all these scenes took the heart out of me.....Broken Heartbeautiful acting by abhay and gr8 chemistry between abhiya....Clap

TheBlackJaguar

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I became speechless while reading ur post...u hav gathered the essence of the lion n lamb's love so beautifully.....it broke my heart to see Abhay walking away from Piya...CryCry

Hope the lion comes back to his lamb soon....

TheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Really Poco, today the episode broughtears in my eyes,...and your analysis  was soul stirring......and the song...."soonaa soonaa,  lamha lamha......was ufffff......have no words..

Thank you. It was an emotional episode and i think this mood will continue tomorrow as well with Piya finding out that Abhay has left her. Smile
After Pia's accident will Abhay realize that he has to be around Pia just to protect her n will their romance continue chupke se hidden from the prying eyes of Chaandeena ?  Wink Wink.......What do u think ?

It would b interesting to see away carrying out his love story wid Piya chupke chupke.....WinkLOL
But i think Abhay already knows tat he has to b around to protect Piya...i hav lost count of the times he had step in to rescue her.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index