Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break (Page 3)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hey nice post !!!Smile
wellCry made me emotional !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita131

DUDE !!! r u sure ur not a professional writer ? the episode was amazing !!! all the emotions were captured perfectly in the episode and ur post !!! love ur writing !! it just rocks !!!! and the song suna suna just broke my heart !!! perfect choice for abhay and piya's situation !!! and vivan's and piya's expressions rocked !!!!
PKYEK is the only show i found so addicting after DMG !!!!
LOVE ABHIYA !!

Thank  you. Smile the two actors did a good job and well, the episode was touching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

u know what poco. until today i was belivious. i just thought the reason abhay even cared about piya was bec she resembles his past love. i knew they  had a connection but i know there is more than that. today after seeing the episode , i know piya meams somehting to abhay more than he knows. he is in love with her. he might not realize it yet. he might think he might have not moved on but he has. his eyes speaks the magnitutude of love he has for piya and his eyes speak all the volume. the accident that is coming up is gonna make him realize that piya means to him more than he ever thought. he does love her waiting for that episode.

I kind of agree with you. As Abhay said today , Metz and Piya are merging in his head and heart . He doesn't want to leave her and that is because he is attached to her.

punchi123--sumana13--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I'm touch..!!the way u portrayed emotions no one can,,
at least I haven't seen anyone..!!
 AbhiYa's life is taking alot of twists n turns & Piya luvs Abhay no matter who he is,, or wat he will do her love for him is not just a mere obsession now it's far more wider than we expected ..!!
 Talking abt Abhay he, only wishes fo Pia 's safety nothying else is important to him than tat..
not even his desires ..
They'll meet coz it's there destiny to unite ..
N talking abt Metz , he'll forget her the day he'll start feeling for Pia.
it will take alot of time but it will happened..
n the day it does.. no ones gonna stop AbhiYa formation....

Edited by NIDIZ - 24 January 2011 at 10:23am

punchi123TheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Do me a huge favor Pocho...please continue with your FF...I cannot handle this emotional outburst!Cry

TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis...
Looks like "Judai" episode.
No matter how far Lion will go,  his  heart and eyes will be always on the lamb..He has to come back,..
Heart wrenching to read.. not sure how painful to watch..

Edited by purva_j - 24 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punchi123--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Res!! I'm so late today!Ouch

-Edited- 

Oh my gosh!! You're always amazing, Poco, but today you outdid yourself!! The episode was heartbreaking but your analysis is even more heartbreaking!! I don't think I can add anything else to it.
Abhay's monologue kind of gave us an insight into how confused he is about his feelings towards Pia. Is she just a face? The face of the woman he loved two centuries back? Or has she become something more than that? Will he miss her only because he'll be too worried about her well-being? Or will he genuinely miss her? Has she now formed her individual identity separate from that of Maithili's?? Various questions, no answers. The realisation that he was leaving Pia behind forever made him go back to the time when he was leaving Maithili. It wasn't meant to be forever from his side. But sadly, fate made it forever. Maithili left him forever. Her ring protected Abhay but she couldn't protect herself.
We saw Abhay come to the college because he wanted to see Pia one last time before he went. He wanted her to promise him that she'll not fall in trouble. He knew very well, the reasons why problems never left Pia: her interference, her everyone's-problems-are-my-problem attitude, her service-before-self thinking and above all, her innocence. 'Why, Abhay?' She wanted to know. And Abhay, he had no answer which he could give. What would he have said? Don't get yourself into trouble because I won't be around to save you anymore? Don't make mistakes because I won't be there to cover them up for you anymore? I won't be there to save you from the repercussions anymore? That you're way to innocent to realise the consequences of your actions and what you call upon yourself? That I won't be there to take care of you anymore? So all he could imply was: For once, just listen to me without any inquiry from your side.
And then, the moment came. The moment when he had to leave Pia and go forever. He couldn't resist turning back to have one last look at her. "Mudke zara, ab dekh lo'. Maybe he loves her, maybe he loves her face, whatever it is, leaving her was the most painful thing he's encountered ever since Maithili's death. He doesn't have a heart, nor a heartbeat but he can still feel the pain, the loss, the agony whether for Pia or for Maithili. 
Coming to Pia, she is facing her own emotional turmoil, caught in between hate and love when she confesses that she had always loved Abhay Raichand despite everything. She loved the man who insulted her, hurt her physically and emotionally, yet she loved him. Her love defies all logic, it is beyond reason and judgment. As I'd said the other day, she doesn't care about science, math and the f**** logic. All she cares about is that she loves Abhay at his best and at his worst. The rest doesn't matter. She loves him beyond condition, to the extent of obsession. The only thing that makes sense in all this is that we cannot expect sensibility from her. I wonder what will happen when she finds out that Abhay is gone forever. Will she be able to handle it?? That's something we'll have to wait and watch.

Edited by Chill_Out - 24 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugreepicheeppurvimehsushups-Doppelganger---sumana13----sanchita--TheBlackJaguar

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Piya was always Abhay's and never Kabir's.Somebody make the moron realise this fact before  he Kabir dies at the hands of Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index