Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

res......
UNRESERVED....
very emotional post about our beloved lion nd lambClapCry u truly capture d essence of d show in ur lovely postClap
i found kabir not vry gud also nd not dat bitter one also dat we r seeing frm past few days......but abhiya.................do i have to say anything??? dey r amazing...dey r chemistrylicious nd almost made me cry in d last scene nd must say d last scene was vry well shot nd deir emotions were really well capturedClapCry

Thank you so much, Chakz. I am still forming an opinion about Kabir. But if he can still not see the depth of Piya's feelings for Abhay , i don't know when will he see it. The last scene was moving indeed. Especially when Abhay just turned and waved Piya a goodbye and the poor kid didn't even know that he is leaving her and going forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

Ishita131 Senior Member
Ishita131
Ishita131

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
DUDE !!! r u sure ur not a professional writer ? the episode was amazing !!! all the emotions were captured perfectly in the episode and ur post !!! love ur writing !! it just rocks !!!! and the song suna suna just broke my heart !!! perfect choice for abhay and piya's situation !!! and vivan's and piya's expressions rocked !!!!
PKYEK is the only show i found so addicting after DMG !!!!
LOVE ABHIYA !!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

ahaan poco...
awsum analysis Hug

abhay iz improvng day by day...ehem ehem...hez showing his caring side...i loved him in sat's epi....n i loved him today also...he was so caring....so concerned 4 piya

Thank you.Smile....Abhay is a softie vampire.LOL....it is this care, protection, security that he emits that makes everyone love him. Embarrassed

cutemug

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
u know what poco. until today i was belivious. i just thought the reason abhay even cared about piya was bec she resembles his past love. i knew they  had a connection but i know there is more than that. today after seeing the episode , i know piya meams somehting to abhay more than he knows. he is in love with her. he might not realize it yet. he might think he might have not moved on but he has. his eyes speaks the magnitutude of love he has for piya and his eyes speak all the volume. the accident that is coming up is gonna make him realize that piya means to him more than he ever thought. he does love her waiting for that episode.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

You made me cry today poco, loved your analysis, i havent seen the episode but read that abhay left Pia, and i read your analysis. Just more than fantastic. Perfect.

Thank you, Neeti. Do watch the episode today - the last scene was well done and Vivian and sukirti's emotions were spot on. Smile

neeti_huda

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sushups

res

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was speechless while i saw the episode and i am speechless reading ur post
everything was so heart touching
abhay was feeling the same pain that he felt when he separated from the princess

lets see how she react when she realizes that her love is more with her

was it me or the forgetting the ring near pia indicates something???Confused

Thank you. Smile....Losing Piya is like a repeat telecast of the Metz' episode in Abhay's life.LOLOuch....i think Piya is going to be shocked and heartbroken that Abhay just got up and walked out of her life. I think that Abhay left the ring deliberately with Piya - as a charm of protection. Let's see. or is it kind of indication that the ring which never reached the princess has reached now................i know i am talking rubbish but everything is unexpected
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

You know Pocho -the Abhiya part bought tears in my eyes and your post melted my heart more...the episode was just too emotional....Piya for once, I liked her after so many many episodes as she truly was speaking her heart to Kabir....just being honest...Kabir has the same emotional traits of Jacob and I can understand where is he coming from...but i felt the most for Abhay today (as usual :) )  coz he just cant understand the intracacies of his bond with Piya amidst his sense of duty towards his clan....

Anyways, I thnk we all viewers can stay with  trangad or angad or tracker less episode and for now just concentrate on Kabhiya (Kabir, Abhay, Piya)... :)

Thank you. Smile....yep, it was an emotional episode from Abhay and will be emotional from Piya's side tomorrow. Abhay attracts the most sympathy and empathy because he is the most suffering character. The way his pain is shown , it makes you feel like giving him hugs so that his pain stops. Kabir is horrendously blind to Piya's emotions for Abhay and if he thinks that Abhay going away is going to change anything , he is grossly wrong and how. You cannot take Abhay out of Piya.

Yep, we don't need TrAngad right now. Not the next 2-3 episodes at least. LOL

Prateeksh

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Really Poco, today the episode broughtears in my eyes,...and your analysis  was soul stirring......and the song...."soonaa soonaa,  lamha lamha......was ufffff......have no words..

Thank you. It was an emotional episode and i think this mood will continue tomorrow as well with Piya finding out that Abhay has left her. Smile

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index