Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And then, the lion heard his heart break

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

And then, the lion heard his heart break

" When he hated me, I loved him. When he turned my life into a living hell, I loved him. When he gave me nothing except pain and grief, I loved him. When I hated his face, I loved him. When I believed that I hated him, I still loved him. You are my friend and I must confess it to you, that I have always loved him. I fall in love with him everyday ' deeper and deeper."

This is what the lamb told her best friend about the lion whom everybody ( except Pancchi and Mishkoo) loves to hate. But the friend , giving in to his weakness of jealousy and possessiveness over a love who was never his , hiding his selfish side behind a friend's concern , being but a flawed mortal only heard the lamb ' only saw the irrevocable love and yearning in the eyes of the lamb for a predator. He didn't understand it. How could he? He didn't have her eyes to see how beautiful the lion was. He didn't have the heart to understand the lion the way the lamb does. Not his fault. He is neither the lion, nor the lamb.

And as you see the little lamb coloured in the love of the  lion ' loving him against reason, hoping against hope that he will be hers someday , waiting at the end of an endless road '..far away , in a high tower , the lion shares his pain with himself . It is time for him to go. Run away and escape once more. He has been doing this for ages and he must do it again. Duty and obligation demand it and he cannot step back ' he must go. But his heart ' a heart that doesn't beat and a heart that nobody sees tells him that he is going to miss the lamb ' miss her innocence , miss her company and miss the bond that he has formed with her. The pain of having lost his princess in the past comes running back and merges with the pain of losing this lamb. Once again, the lion feels empty. All his strength, all his power , all his resolve cannot heal him. But before he goes, the lion decides to see the lamb once more ' and entrust her with something beautiful ' a token of love and protection that his princess gave him once upon a time. He must pass it to the lamb now''.

The lamb , unaware that the beast she loves is stepping back into the shadows blinks her big baby brown eyes at him when he asks her to promise him that she will always take care of herself ' that she won't go near the wolves and guard herself. As the surprised and confused lamb looks on, the lion leaves the princess' token with the lamb , hoping that it will protect her. And , with his heart sending all the latent pain rushing to his face , walks away. The lamb knows that something is wrong ' the lion is not himself. As he recedes away from her , the lion and the lamb think of the journey between them. The lamb , because her heart is saying that he is going as though never to come back. The lion, because to him , the lamb is turning into a memory , just like the princess that he lost''

And then, the lion , turned towards the lamb and waved her goodbye ' wishing her love , luck and longevity. If only the lamb knew , that the lion is ending his chapter in her life. And the price of his return would be HER LIFE.

The lamb's heart beats loud enough for everyone to hear her heartbeat for the lion. But when the lion's heart breaks, there is no sound. There has been no sound for 200 years and today was just no different.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 24 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subsuhaniisweetshyamzgitika.jkashevBlossom10sonam21noe23x-nisavidity_2002monsoonlove..Mari..--Rutuja--cutemugPrateekshsaphira7988Mavi18MaohN_13pranitiJaeeDevRathoremunz.Cherry..MegaAngelzsscorpio95reepicheepash08Hot_Indo_Chilly-sim--kavita-natashuNikasha.prcns--AROMAL--angel3142raj-guria-kritiAnamikaSJainRozy77luvkasu.moonstruck.-Doppelganger---sumana13--RitzieRB81readingworms.MyAngelAbhayknumnumpurvimehmadmaxine--geny--adits7-Priti11-TOTAL-ROMANTICAmeres--sanchita--AyeChavanniSilentsoulLadyMcbethAkankshaa.Charu21nyctophiliaRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..Befikrebookworm-ALS--music_l0ver036pyar-ishkpratsy

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
res

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was speechless while i saw the episode and i am speechless reading ur post
everything was so heart touching
abhay was feeling the same pain that he felt when he separated from the princess

lets see how she react when she realizes that her love is more with her

was it me or the forgetting the ring near pia indicates something???Confused

Edited by sushups - 24 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--TheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
res......
UNRESERVED....
very emotional post about our beloved lion nd lambClapCry u truly capture d essence of d show in ur lovely postClap
i found kabir not vry gud also nd not dat bitter one also dat we r seeing frm past few days......but abhiya.................do i have to say anything??? dey r amazing...dey r chemistrylicious nd almost made me cry in d last scene nd must say d last scene was vry well shot nd deir emotions were really well capturedClapCry

Edited by chakku - 24 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ahaan poco...
awsum analysis Hug

abhay iz improvng day by day...ehem ehem...hez showing his caring side...i loved him in sat's epi....n i loved him today also...he was so caring....so concerned 4 piya

TheBlackJaguar

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
You made me cry today poco, loved your analysis, i havent seen the episode but read that abhay left Pia, and i read your analysis. Just more than fantastic. Perfect.

TheBlackJaguar

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You know Pocho -the Abhiya part bought tears in my eyes and your post melted my heart more...the episode was just too emotional....Piya for once, I liked her after so many many episodes as she truly was speaking her heart to Kabir....just being honest...Kabir has the same emotional traits of Jacob and I can understand where is he coming from...but i felt the most for Abhay today (as usual :) )  coz he just cant understand the intracacies of his bond with Piya amidst his sense of duty towards his clan....

Anyways, I thnk we all viewers can stay with  trangad or angad or tracker less episode and for now just concentrate on Kabhiya (Kabir, Abhay, Piya)... :)

-sim-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

res

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was speechless while i saw the episode and i am speechless reading ur post
everything was so heart touching
abhay was feeling the same pain that he felt when he separated from the princess

lets see how she react when she realizes that her love is more with her

was it me or the forgetting the ring near pia indicates something???Confused

Thank you. Smile....Losing Piya is like a repeat telecast of the Metz' episode in Abhay's life.LOLOuch....i think Piya is going to be shocked and heartbroken that Abhay just got up and walked out of her life. I think that Abhay left the ring deliberately with Piya - as a charm of protection. Let's see.

sushupsSahiPakdeHain

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Really Poco, today the episode broughtears in my eyes,...and your analysis  was soul stirring......and the song...."soonaa soonaa,  lamha lamha......was ufffff......have no words..

Edited by sumadear13 - 24 January 2011 at 9:47am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index