Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is He Slowly....... (Page 2)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

i just loved the episode of todayz ...Embarrassed.
He falling for piya Blushingwe could see that so clearly !!!
I do think that danish will try to kill her inDead Raichand mansion because she totally alone !!!
And this time no one will save her because is alone and abhay is not thereAngry !!
i just dont want her to get to much hurt because if she is in pain then abhay is also in pain Ouch!!!

piya should not get hurt !!!!Unhappy

i was also happy to see that abhay is realising that there is something in his dead heart for pia....it was kool epi....dunt worry abhy will b bak and wid a bang....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
abhay is falling for piaSmileit was so evident from today's heartwrenching episodeCryi cud feel abhay's pangs of seperation from piaBroken Heart but look at it this way d distance is only gonna make abhay's heart grow fonder n he's gonna come bak n nevr leave pia againBig smile n hope he finishes off danish for good this timeAngry if thats not hoping for too muchWink a wonderful episode..hope this is a turning point in their story where abhay begins to come to terms with his feelings for pia n pia aloneDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartkaushiki9TOTAL-ROMANTIC

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yes he has fallen in love with Piya and no he is not going away from her.I am 100% sure that when he comes back after Piya's accident and when she is discharged Abhay and Piya will confess their love and get married to each other and a new chapter for Abhay and Piya will start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i felt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad for AbhayBroken Heart... poor baby... he wants to be with Piya and protect her but he can't....i was crying when he give his last wave to PiyaCry... it was so sad and poor Piya didn't have the slightest idea of Abhay leaving her... and the song goes really well the situation... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hey friends..today when he was asking questions to himself as to why is he feeling so much HORRIBLE to leave a place & go..which he never ever felt and he said is it your face which remind s of maithili ?  or is it something more piya..nowadays you are gaining the place in my thoughts where maithili exsisted..awwwww..what a sceen that was..This show is getting superb to awesome to MInd blowing to electrifying...each passing day..!! I am totally in love with this BRILLIANT SHOW EVER..!!

saphira7988

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
well as i see it i think he is already in love with herEmbarrassed  from whatever shown in many occasions 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988AnuPurvaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

well as i see it i think he is already in love with herEmbarrassed  from whatever shown in many occasions 
i also think same

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index