India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is He Slowly.......

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
After seeing today's episode I kinda got the feeling that Abhay might be falling for Pia,without his own knowledge.He just thinks that he feels a sense of duty when it comes to protecting her but maybe it's something much more than that.Towards the end when he asked her to promise that she'll be safe and is about to go away,you could see how difficult it was for him to come to terms with the fact that he will have to leave her and go and you could clearly make out that he didn't want to leave,not just because he started to feel at home,it's also because he doesn't want to let go of Pia. I wonder if he left Maithili's ring there on purposeConfused.

From the pre-cap,we all got to see that soon Pia will realize that Abhay and his family have left,wonder how she's going to react and come to terms with itUnhappy

Edited by shruthiR - 24 January 2011 at 9:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugsaphira7988scorpio95ka7eela--AROMAL--angel3142daisyluvkaushiki9--sumana13--Befikreragzz.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
really feeling bad for abhiyaCry i think dat danish will try to kill piya in R's mansion when she is alone dere............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

really feeling bad for abhiyaCry i think dat danish will try to kill piya in R's mansion when she is alone dere............
Oh no! That would bee horrible!ShockedHe better stay away from herAngry but I guess he's the one behind Pia's 'accident'Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by chakku

Oh no! That would bee horrible!ShockedHe better stay away from herAngry but I guess he's the one behind Pia's 'accident'Confused

yup it was mentioned in d article dat when abhay leaves, piya will be alone nd dat is when dan will try to kill her nd she will land up in hospitalOuch

saphira7988--AROMAL--

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
yea i also think that..bcoz he is started to realize his feellings towards piya...........and he can finding differents b/w the two feeling....his feeling for mathili and his feeling for piya... his feelings which was for piya he always thought it was for mathili!

saphira7988

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Feeling veryy....bad.

cnt watch the programme without him....

feeling very bad 4 abhiya....
yes he is falling 4 piya

abhiya r the essence.show is nthing without them

saphira7988

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i just loved the episode of todayz ...Embarrassed.
He falling for piya Blushingwe could see that so clearly !!!
I do think that danish will try to kill her inDead Raichand mansion because she totally alone !!!
And this time no one will save her because is alone and abhay is not thereAngry !!
i just dont want her to get to much hurt because if she is in pain then abhay is also in pain Ouch!!!

piya should not get hurt !!!!Unhappy

saphira7988bAkChOd.

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

hey guys there is nothing bad 2 feel abt all this

just c d +ve side of it
Abhay finally realized Piya's importance in his life
and he'll come back running to her when she'll b in hospital(as per SBS segment)

so All izz well
and smile Big smile

saphira7988--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index