24/1/11 - WU - Glimpse of Viren's Past!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Chupinaz...

WOAH! It's been a looooooooong weekend I tell you, especially after seeing the precap. Now let's see what we have in store for today. I am updating as I watch so bare with any mistakes I make 😉

It begins with HL talking to divya (more like yelling at her 🤣) "What's happened here? I had thought that we'd all sit together, talk about you guys returning from your honeymoon and etc. But your B-I-L ruined everything, what rubbish was he talking?" divya says 'Ma please, everyone's at home." HL says "So? Sid isn't a bad guy, he can't think bad for anyone. Nivi? He can never even think of doing something against nivi, he..." HL goes quiet. (Say it, say it you KMH! You're tongue always slips what happened now? Say it!) divya says 'Ma you were saying something. Sid and Nivi...?" HL says "I was saying that sid considers Nivi as his S-I-L so how can he think bad about her?" (WRONG! You did say the word Jaan. Hope you heard that word too divya.) "Okay i'll leave now." Diyva holds Hl's hand and says "Ma, stop. You are hiding something from me right?" HL says "No, i am...let me go home, there's lot to do at home. How about you come home later on." HL was about to leave just when sid arrives "Are you going? But you just came here.' HL says "No, divya's dad is waiting for me at home; he'll start taunting if i get late. So i'll go." HL leaves, sid says "Divya i need to speak to you, shall we go to our room and speak?" Divya nods, sid leaves for his room.

Nivi takes out viren's flute for the wardrobe and gives is to viren. Viren takes the flute and says 'No niiv not today, i am really happy because all the accusations on my wife have been removed.  The truth is finally out, everyone was ashamed, everyone went speechless today i will..." Nivi says 'No viren, today allow me to do something for you. I'm not happy because others head bowed in front me, i am happy because you are my life partner. (yeah just wait to see what your partner has done, and then i assure you that you will think a 100x before trusting any sood.) "Ever since you came in my life i've gotten my happiness. You've done something from me since the day i met you, let me do something for you." Viren says "and what is that something?" Nivi says "That you will know later." Viren was getting closer to nivi just when the KMH I mean his phone rings. "Hello. WHAT? BUT WHY? WHEN I HAD TOLD YOU...fine i'll speak to you when i come to the office." (awwwww someone's mood has been spoilt.) Nivi says "what happened?" viren says "nothing, there is some urgent work in the office so i'll have to go." Viren was about to leave just when nivi says 'viren, don't be late, come home early please." Viren's all in thoughts (I think it has to do something with the HM issue) He puts his fake smile on and turns to nivi "To hear this I can come back from the office again and again. Haaye, this kambakkt heart of mine is not willing to leave you. Okay let's cancel the office for the day; i'll stay here with you and..." Nivi says "no viren, you go." Viren says "stop me." Niv puches viren and says "go." Viren leaves, Nivi takes all the clothes and the robe for washing. (she doesn't see the stain, rather she is feeling his robe with a smile on her face.)

Sid says "Divya i had come to get these plans." Divya says "I know, you mentioned it downstairs." Sid says "Yes but i thought of speaking to you before i leave. Thanks divya." Divya says "for what?" Sid says "for supporting me back there." Divya says "why wouldn't i support you? I am your wife and we have taken vows to stay by each other." Sid says "Divya after what happened at that resort I never thought you'd..." Divya says "that's something between you and I, but I wouldn't tolerate anyone blaming you for no reason. What has happened to viren? he has been so rude with you." Sid says "No it's not like that, I feel he is very concerned about nivi, he wants to see her happy and wants to get rid of all her concerns that's why he is trying to get to the truth. He will stop blaming once the truth is out. I'm going to the office now. bye." Sid leaves divya in thoughts.

Viren yelling at the agent, "I had told you not to come to my office, but no you came and met sid. In this world there is no limitations of travel agents, we can take our business elsewhere." The TA says "sir the cheque you gave didn't have your signature, and without that we couldn't in cash it and the resort bills were need to be paid so I thought if we'd get another cheque so we can do their payment." Viren says "Payment? That resort was so terrible that we had to leave that place and moreover couldn't you ask me? TA says "that's what i was here for sir; i thought you are in the office so i came here. I was just speaking to this man just when sid arrived' (Hello, you deaf or something? He did mention about not meeting in the office.) Viren starts scolding the other guy "Sailesh, I had told you to keep this between you and me, but what are you doing? Going around telling the whole office." Sailesh says "I apologise sir, but nothing to worry now, as the payment has been made by sid sir." Viren is angry. (Uffff this is the only guy i've loved even when he is in an angry mood)

Viren comes in his room and throws his jacket on the bed in anger. (Woah! Kya style hai 😳 Is it just me who goes crazy over anything he does? 😆) Nivi sees viren disturbed and says "Whose anger are you trying to take out on your poor jacket?" Viren smiles and looks at nivi as she walks in the room. Viren says "for all those who try to separate me from my wife." (Gosh, how does he come up with things so quickly?) Nivi picks up the jacket and says "why do you always throw your jackets around like this? If it's dirty then can't you place it in that basket there? It's there for a reason." (oye hoye, someone has learnt how to scoldt like a wife.) Viren says "wow, this was the day i had been waiting for. My wife scolding me, a scold that's just so sweet. I Hope i don't go crazy with so much happiness." Nivi goes to keep away the jacket, but viren grabs it and says "Let me put it." Viren was about to put it in the basket just when he sees the blood stain on his robe, he gets worried and tries to hide it with his jacket. Nivi says "What are you doing? Are you trying to hide something?" Viren says "no, it's nothing." Nivi sees viren is hiding something, so she goes to check and manages to see the blood stain on his robe. Nivi is shocked, while viren is worried. Nivi says "where did this stain come from? Are you hurt? Why didnt' you tell me. Where are you hurt? Show me?" (He isn't going shirtless in front of you nivi 😆) viren says "Nivi it's just a small scratch." Nivi says "a scratch? You don't bleed so much just from a scratch.' Viren is trying so hard to maintain his expression. "Show me where you are hurt.' (Strange, viren was bleeding like anything when he removed his robe and even now he is wearing a white tee yet there is not even a drop of blood on his tee 😆 looks like he finally got a bandaid.) Viren puts the robe aside and says "you are getting worried for nothing; it's just a small scratch." Nivi says "viren i need to see it where you are hurt and how much." Viren says "you are getting worried for nothing, i had gone to the doctor, and it's just a small scratch." Nivi says "why didn't you tell me?" viren says "I didn't want to disturb you for nothing, and such small scratches come and go." Nivi says "you always are concerned for me; i am the reason for all this. You always worry about my happiness and smile, but what about your pain? I am so sorry viren, please forgive. It won't happen again from now on i will take care of all your happiness. I promise." She hugs viren, and there is a sigh of relief on his face.

Everyone sitting at the dinner table, BS says "I just came here as my kids returned. So tell me how your HM went?" viren says 'It was amazing, these holidays will never be forgotten. It was a jungle, wild animals. It was just like a suspense film." BS is confused and says "Jungle? Suspense? What kind of holidays did you go on? And since when did sid start liking all this? I never thought sid would experience like this with viren, and viren will take the advantage of learning about the business from sid.' Viren chuckles (his reaction was like, there he goes again about sid.) sid says "Dads sahib. Viren doesn't need my experience. He is a fast learner and i was him to handle our new project." Viren is playing with his fork. (it looks like he really wants to stab someone right now. 😆) Bs says "sure, but make sure it's under your supervision and do keep an eye on him so that he doesn't repeats his mistakes." YD says "Are you here to discuss business or to eat?" BS says "I am sorry, but I don't' believe that these kids have grown up now. I still feel as if these kids have just returned from school and I am checking their results." Viren says "dada sahib, if today my results weren't good, would you again send me to boarding school?" everyone goes serious. Vd says "That's an old story viren and you still remember?" CC is crying, viren says "Yes taayi ji remember everything. I can never forget those days." BS says "It's good, yet you cried that day but the viren we have today is all because of that. The boarding school changed your life." (Obviously it would. He is like this only because of that!) viren puts a fake smile, he has gripped on to his fork so hard. (Gosh he is trying so hard to control his anger)

Nivi is setting up the bed, disturbed viren walks into the room and finds his couch missing. Viren says 'niveditha, where is my couch?" (I love the way he asked her 🤣) Nivi smiles and says "I threw it out, the room seemed so full.  This table looks much better instead of that." (Couldn't you find a better excuse? You filled it up even more by placing two chairs and a table 🤣) viren sarcastically says "yes it does, but nivi where will i sleep? Don't you think this table is a bit too big for me?" Nivi says "it's not for you to sleep on.' Viren says "it means today my bed is to be set on the floor. Right? I hope you don't have any intentions to throw me out like you did with the couch." Nivi says "No viren, why would you sleep on the floor?" viren says "I can't sleep on the roof now, are you planning to throw me out of the house? Nivi there should be a place for me to sleep." Nivi laughs, "Is this your surprise? 19!" (viren the speed you're counting on nivi has smiled way more than 20! Your counts are going wrong 😆) Nivi says "i am not smiling, I am laughing on you." Viren says "why on me?" Nivi says "because you are so dumb, you don't have to sleep on the floor, couch or the roof" she turns around "don't we have a bed in our room?" Viren smiles and makes nivi turn around, both have an eye lock, viren was slowly moving forward (I think it was for a kiss.) Nivi turns around and says "there are two parts of our bed, the left side is mine and the right side is yours." Viren lies on the left side and says "I like your side better." Nivi says "not so soon viren, it will take some time for you to move from the right side to the left." Viren says "that's okay, if i made it to the bed from that couch then this is nothing. and i feel like i am in the sky after coming on this bed. Now there are just clouds and stars with it." (I really didn't get that 😕) "but you dont' worry i will not come until i moon calls me." viren throws his shoes on the floor and sleeps on the left side. Nivi says "viren, the right side is yours.' Viren says 'really? Okay." (It's okay viren you can have my side 😳😉) He shifts to the right side and says "happy?" Nivi blushes. Viren waves at her and sleeps.

Nivi adores viren sleeping, she notices him twitching in his sleep due to pain. Nivi gets worried, she tries to wake him but he doesn't. Nivi gets up from the bed and takes out the medication, and tries to wake viren up again, but he doesn't wake up but twitches in sleep. She moves the tee aside to apply medication. It ends on viren in pain.

Precap: Sid gets a call from nivi. Nivi says 'can you meet me at the park?" sid says "you want to meet me? that too somewhere out?" Nivi says "it's important, really important.

Do Hit the L I K E Button!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much 😊

The bedroom's scene was superb!!!
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for fabulous update:-)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update yaar
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju dear...thanx  4 d update..
i think only u goes so crazy abt anything viren does 😆
n d reason he comes up quickly with excuses is........he is jetspeed sood
obviously he'll go shirtless in front of u only 😆 
hey i thot u gave him bandaid 😆

even i thot he wanted to stab some1 very badly....i hate bs very much today...

d way he asked abt sofa 🤣 
i really thot he finally lost his senses
i've been saying long back ki his counting is wrong 😆 
remember no.13?

he did want a kiss but we dont atm, thanx to his evil side..😡

arre yaar...clouds stars n sky is just nonsense romance...it was just bg scenery to call her chand..😆
so u sleep on right side???

btw, wen she was moving d tee did u see any part of d tattoo?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashred12

sanju dear...thanx  4 d update..

i think only u goes so crazy abt anything viren does 😆
hehe i thought so kyunki woh kuch bhi krta hai i lose control and i forget that i am updating so when i realise it i like miss half of the dialogues so i hv to rewind it again 😆
n d reason he comes up quickly with excuses is........he is jetspeed sood
obviously he'll go shirtless in front of u only 😆 
yes yes yes 😳 my jaanu shall go shirtless for me only!
hey i thot u gave him bandaid 😆
hehe i didn't na, i told him to be careful as nivi shldn't know about this but guys r guys sunte kaha hai!

even i thot he wanted to stab some1 very badly....i hate bs very much today...

d way he asked abt sofa 🤣 
I know he was like niveditha, mera sofa kaha hai? ROFL

i really thot he finally lost his senses
i've been saying long back ki his counting is wrong 😆 
remember no.13?

😆 i guess he srsly did lost the track of the smiles *sigh* but loved the way he said 19! hehe

he did want a kiss but we dont atm, thanx to his evil side..😡

arre yaar...clouds stars n sky is just nonsense romance...it was just bg scenery to call her chand..😆
so u sleep on right side???

Hehehe yup i do ;-)
but from nivi's POV it's on the right, otherwise it's a left

btw, wen she was moving d tee did u see any part of d tattoo?

nhi i didn't see any tattoo either *sigh*, it supposed to be visible hain na, aw well....

Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u sooooooooo much for the update loved it...........!!!