Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren.........Sid and Dadaji. (Page 3)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

my children are in boarding...can u imagine, and they are on a vacation, this pushed me to ask them do they really feel like that????

That was really nice of u.......I really liked how u immediately reacted to what showed today........its impotant to always ask the kids how they feel outside the home in other places.......especially when it comes to boardings.

but hostel is not a punishment, it is for the overall development of a child as well...this is how u take it depends on person to person...i think viren is suffering from sibling rivalary...and it happens when parents compare one to other, even when to friends and that is very very normal in our culture...like for our examination result neighbours are more worid then us or our parents...hehehehe

But u know what Boardings are not always safe for kids......there have been so may incidents shown on the news as well.....about some kids....what they have to go through with other kids.....be it may out of jealousy in the ranking in class.....or anything else........it sometimes shakes the very self of the kids conscious.

Viren must have had a really bad experience during his stay in the hostel...he must be a loner and instead of benefits i think he took it as punishment...sad for him really, he is looking for extra attention which only and only nivi can give him, if after all this she stays with him....and that is what the track would be she will give him care as a mother, love as a wife....and he would fall in love with her surely, still also he loves her but that realisation is not there as his mind is working only in one direction taking revenge from sid, and he has snatched his love...this is a very natural feeling when one child is kept at home and the other send to a boarding...and the loneliness of hostel is not an easy task when u go from such a loving joint family and u are used to showering of love...the child asks yyyyyyyyy its only he y not sid...

That was exactly what i thought.....coz when a child goes through this kind of treatment....be it may for his welfare.....but for him it'll be a punishment n a face of partiality...........n thats y when u have kids of same group growing up together.....u need to concentrate on both.
And Viren's hatred for Sid i think is majorly coz Sid in his own way had always won the rest of the family members hearts.........but Viren was unable to do so.......he was unable to match upto thier expectations.........n thats y he wants to defame sid in front of everyone......so that Sid gets insulted n feel humiliated like how Viren had felt then at that time.

good topic but putting boardings in bad light is not fair...many many successful students come out of hostels...boarding is for the overall development of the child and very beneficial as it makes the child independent and that really helps them in life ahead....

I agree.....coz even my cousins are in boardings.....n especially for boys.....boardings are a good turning point......coz they become so disciplined.......And yess.....its for child's overall development.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

my children are in boarding...can u imagine, and they are on a vacation, this pushed me to ask them do they really feel like that???? but hostel is not a punishment, it is for the overall development of a child as well...this is how u take it depends on person to person...i think viren is suffering from sibling rivalary...and it happens when parents compare one to other, even when to friends and that is very very normal in our culture...like for our examination result neighbours are more worid then us or our parents...hehehehe

Viren must have had a really bad experience during his stay in the hostel...he must be a loner and instead of benefits i think he took it as punishment...sad for him really, he is looking for extra attention which only and only nivi can give him, if after all this she stays with him....and that is what the track would be she will give him care as a mother, love as a wife....and he would fall in love with her surely, still also he loves her but that realisation is not there as his mind is working only in one direction taking revenge from sid, and he has snatched his love...this is a very natural feeling when one child is kept at home and the other send to a boarding...and the loneliness of hostel is not an easy task when u go from such a loving joint family and u are used to showering of love...the child asks yyyyyyyyy its only he y not sid...good topic but putting boardings in bad light is not fair...many many successful students come out of hostels...boarding is for the overall development of the child and very beneficial as it makes the child independent and that really helps them in life ahead....

I feel if the child does not want to go in a boarding school or if after sending to a boarding school, they do not feel good, its better to keep them with the parents. Every child is different and special.

"TAARE Zameen pe" is an exclusive example of that. Some children needs special care.

In Viren's case, the boarding atmosphere is not the problem, but the way he was sent to the boarding was the problem Usually, no child wants to stay away from home, but after sometime, they feel better in the boarding school.

His bad luck, he could never forget that experience and that led to this condition.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 January 2011 at 12:30pm
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Child or Adult if you make them do something they dont want to do they will lash.

Viren was a child when he was sent to boarding school without his consent at that time he could not do anything, he was young and helpless. About the hatred for Sid, maybe he expected that he would support him and tell the family not to send him, but because of Sid's cowardly nature he did not voice out or maybe there is more something that happened between them.

I guess we will know in further episodes. Sending to boarding school is just the begining. What other pain Viren must have gone through is we dont know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

my children are in boarding...can u imagine, and they are on a vacation, this pushed me to ask them do they really feel like that???? but hostel is not a punishment, it is for the overall development of a child as well...this is how u take it depends on person to person...i think viren is suffering from sibling rivalary...and it happens when parents compare one to other, even when to friends and that is very very normal in our culture...like for our examination result neighbours are more worid then us or our parents...hehehehe

Viren must have had a really bad experience during his stay in the hostel...he must be a loner and instead of benefits i think he took it as punishment...sad for him really, he is looking for extra attention which only and only nivi can give him, if after all this she stays with him....and that is what the track would be she will give him care as a mother, love as a wife....and he would fall in love with her surely, still also he loves her but that realisation is not there as his mind is working only in one direction taking revenge from sid, and he has snatched his love...this is a very natural feeling when one child is kept at home and the other send to a boarding...and the loneliness of hostel is not an easy task when u go from such a loving joint family and u are used to showering of love...the child asks yyyyyyyyy its only he y not sid...good topic but putting boardings in bad light is not fair...many many successful students come out of hostels...boarding is for the overall development of the child and very beneficial as it makes the child independent and that really helps them in life ahead....

I agree hostels are not punishment but the reasons become punishment as Viren was sent to hostel because he got less mark made him feel he was punished because he got less marks moreover it also depend on your parents too like if JAAL had explained him that they are sending you for your own betterment and you should do things to make us proud then he would have learned but instead I think they always taunted him see what have you done see how Sid is getting close to dadaji and you are away made him hate Sid as everyone on Sid's mantra in front of him. No one actually guided him about right and wrong they feel every solution to his problem is to send him away to hostel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaistarz4metamushi-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I really felt bad watching that scene. Any kid would feel like Viren does if he is being differenciated against. Its just so sad that adults sometimes dont realise what their decisions would do to the young minds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

Go to top