India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren.........Sid and Dadaji.

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

The dining table scene clearly showed the hatred or dislikeness Viren had for Sid about something.
It showed how he wanted to make Sid bad in dadaji's eyes....how he explained about the honeymoon.

And it showed annoyance on Viren's face when Sid said that Viren doesnt need my help...he is capable of doing things on his own........at that point Viren was like he doesnt care what Sid thinks....he had this smirk on his face as well as that dislike in his eyes.

The scene clearly showed Viren having surely some past grudges against Sid n dadaji.....n he wants Sid to be defamed in front of the family.....but mostly in his dadaji's eyes.

The way he asks dadaji........if my marks on my report card are still not good.....wud u still send me to the hostel??................he makes dadaji responsible for sending him to hostel against his wish...........and maybe the comparison between Sid n Viren.......might surely be one of the reasons for his personality being like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi_Namita_sirjee

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hey Sonal how r u?Smile i agree Viren hates Sid from his childhood and wants to proof him wrong and in the dinner table when Viren was talking to Dadaji  i felt Chanchal never wanted to send him in the hostel i felt really bad 4 VirenCry

starz4meanna44_Namita_

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i felt so sad wen he says will u send me back to hostelUnhappy n i also felt bad for chanchal...she had tears in her eyes...there was a pain in her tears...i felt so bad..!!

starz4mePoojaa_P_Namita_

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

i felt so sad wen he says will u send me back to hostelUnhappy n i also felt bad for chanchal...she had tears in her eyes...there was a pain in her tears...i felt so bad..!!

Yeah i agree.....even i felt bad for chanchal for the first time.....its hard for every mother to be seperated from thier kids.......but somehow the reaction on Vandana's face was different this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Namita_

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

hey Sonal how r u?Smile i agree Viren hates Sid from his childhood and wants to proof him wrong and in the dinner table when Viren was talking to Dadaji  i felt Chanchal never wanted to send him in the hostel i felt really bad 4 VirenCry

I'm good.......n gud to see u after the weekend.

Yeah chanchal was sad....n even i felt bad for hr.....maybe thats y she always hates Sid........maybe vandana somehow is involved in this too.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Yeah i agree.....even i felt bad for chanchal for the first time.....its hard for every mother to be seperated from thier kids.......but somehow the reaction on Vandana's face was different this time.
I clearly remember CC and JW discussing taht they made a mistake sending Viren away, and this led Sid getting closer to DS.Confused

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I clearly remember CC and JW discussing taht they made a mistake sending Viren away, and this led Sid getting closer to DS.Confused

But did anyone notice.....expression on Vandana's face.....it didnt look a concerned one....but more like a shocking one.......was she also involved in sending Viren away........or am i thinking too much about her expression.Confused

VirMan_ArShi

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

yeah i think it was Dadaji's decision 2 send Viren in d hostel   

Go to top