Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 24th Jan 2010 (Page 2)

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thank you alot  Anu Smile

I m so happy to hear and see Mishal's acting, i miss it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hello Anu,

Good to read your hilarious update. After the horror we have been fed the last 2 weeks or more, we need sustenance for our bruised soul so please keep on the Monday slot.

Have not watched it yet but been on tenterhooks all day as I wanted to see whether Seema would be still delusional about her Khoon Bhari Maang sequence.....What happened here? It is a pity that Kala is being given a chance to abscond again from all responsibilities for Dutta's current plight as Chaskar has decided to take blabbering to another level...Kaash woh Kala aur Ullu ka zikr karta in his convos to Seema. OuchTongue

On the other hand, does this episode mean an exit anytime soon for Chanda/Seema Ma'am. Woh to piss ke reh jayegi ab between the two clowns of Ratnagiri. CryCryLOLLOL(Thank God that we will have not issues when it comes to choosing who to support but I would rather have had Ullu out ASAP... Can not put up with his "toothy wide smile" nor Kala's flawless get-upsAngryAngryAngry.

Nakusha doing the faith parikrama is best left to her musings.....ConfusedShe has direct access to Baapa and the Gaon Devi anyways and we do not want to incur the wrath of the Almighty ... Do we?

See you around for the next update.

Luv,

KavitaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAnu-Reddy

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Thanks Anu for the update--it's awesome as usual. Pretty decent episode and a masterpiece when compared to the last week's stuff. Theory of relativity is so profound!

LMAO at Chacha running patli gali se ROFL He literally ran for his life. Finally D is back in action. Aaj to double whammy of his declaration--main aurton par haath nahin uthata and main bewakoof nahin hun ...ya right Dutta and Suds is hotter than Hrithik Roshan Shocked
Every time we talk of his blindness and subsequently his sight coming back god knows i am always reminded of Nirupa Roy's restoration of absconding eyesight scene in Amar Akbar Anthony . Maybe it's because Dutta's wife is Nakku who treats Bappa as her errand boyConfused I am convinced ki eyesight will come back in the most melodramatic fashion.

Pooja_219Anu-Reddy

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkroute

Thanks Anu for the update--it's awesome as usual. Pretty decent episode and a masterpiece when compared to the last week's stuff. Theory of relativity is so profound!

LMAO at Chacha running patli gali se ROFL He literally ran for his life. Finally D is back in action. Aaj to double whammy of his declaration--main aurton par haath nahin uthata and main bewakoof nahin hun ...ya right Dutta and Suds is hotter than Hrithik Roshan Shocked
Every time we talk of his blindness and subsequently his sight coming back god knows i am always reminded of Nirupa Roy's restoration of absconding eyesight scene in Amar Akbar Anthony . Maybe it's because Dutta's wife is Nakku who treats Bappa as her errand boyConfused I am convinced ki eyesight will come back in the most melodramatic fashion.
hey i have actully posted this nirupa roy scenario in my comment.I like ur comment about suds being HrithikLOLLOLLOL

silkrouteAnu-Reddy

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
thnx Anu dear 4 such a lovely updateSmile............like always loved itTongue

Anu-Reddy

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update Anu!!!! It was hilarious as usual......cant wait to see D's plan of action tomorrow. How would he go abt punishing chaskar. I kept wondering through out the episode....why does'nt he ask Chnada or chachaji to get him a phone so that he can call back home  if they are genuinely helping him as they sayConfused

Anu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anu, hilarious indeed :)
Now that Dutta is back in action, I hope they hasten his operation back to PN and to Naku. It will seem unrealistic for a man like Dutta to be caged for too long by Seema - and not palatable to us viewers.
Friday - latest he better be back to feed Naku, she is going to be fainting by then :)

Anu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
it is wonderful to read your update today Anu after a long time.. full form mein ho tum.. i was ROFl at many lines.. i am yet to watch the epi.. so nakku walked around the tree for the full episode.. haila!! chalo, at least he is no longer sleeping beauty! hopefully the story will start moving now

thanks anu..

Anu-Reddy

Go to top