Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maneet ..bane Adam n Eve!!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]Maneet arrive at the mansion n Dadi is there with arti and tilak... Geet looks happily around the mansion n MSK looks at Geet...Maneet smile!! Dadi is doing arti  !! Dadi asks Maneet to enter and Maneet enter. looking at each other..!! MSK stops ..n Dadi says..why stopped Geet??MSK makes someone get the ceramic plate for putting footprint....! Dadi asks Geet to step forward.and then Geet knocks th kalash with right Foot!! .(MSK self thot..tat i wanna imprint every moment wit u in my memory..and spend every moment in that memory..!! ) Maneet step on the ceramic plate n their feets imprinted!! Dadi asks MSk to carry Geet in his arms for another ritual..!....Dadi asks Geet to immerse hand in sindoor filled bowl and imprint the hand on the wall...n Geet asks MSk to pu ther down n Dadi says..its to be done in hubbys arms..!! Romeo teases Dadi n Dadi hits him..!! Geet does the imprinting!..Anne imagines doing the same in Arjuns arms..!!............[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] Pinky teases MSK n says...now ritual done so put her down... n Romeo n all say bride is ours now..so we shall do wat we want! Geet prays before God that u have given me all happines more than what i wanted..but now one request...till last breath i should be wit my Maan n MSk prays that God give al that Geet wants..!! Maneet take Dadis blessing..!! Adi.. Romeo...Manisha and Pinky tease each other about stealing shoes!! Later..all discuss about asking Maan about his honeymoon plans but all scared to go to MSk..!! MSK and Geet are staring at each other...and Romeo comes n asks.. where are u celebrating ur Madhumaas (Honeymoon) Maneet are confused and ask...what is it?? If this is a ritual Dadi wuld have told us!! Dadi says...why u all confusing MSK..they are talking of honeymoon...Maneet embarassed!![/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]New ritual.. of ring in milk bowl and Maneet to search and Anne says not this old fashioned thing..something new... Dadi says..ok play..m tired..going!! anne ties Apple on a rope in middle. and Anne ties Maneets hand behind n ask them to jump n bite the apple n winning person will have dominant position in family!! Geet says..i know why u want me to play so not playing n MSK teases Geet that...so u dun wanna play means i win...n Geet says..no way!! Maneet keep staring at each other n moving round n round  n after several attempt fail to bite n Geet ends up on MSks shoulder n mostly her lips touch MSKs cheek.. all stare! The apple comes to a stop between Maneets lips..!! Both lost in staring and Geet takes the bite n MSk grins..!! Pinky says so Geet will rule!! MSK grins[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] Manisha and Anne ask Pinky about preparations for the next ritual ..i.e decorating the room.... Pinky teasing Geet and Dadi asks Pinky not to tease Geet..!! Dadi tells Geet from today ur not my daughter only ..ur the daughter in law. n hands over the keys to the house n asks her to handle it..n relive her! Geet says..what if i m not able to do it all properly will u show me the way as my Dadi n Dadi says..ofcourse..!! Dadi tells...dun say all sweet words...if u dun do things properly i will b strict Mother in law n both smile!.. [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT] Pinky Anne and Manisha decorating Maneets room and Manisha tries to lie on the bed and Pinky says..no way..dun touch it..its Maneets bed..!! Anne is lost in thot of the promises Arjun made and how one day he wil hold her hand and take pheras wit her..n marry her before th world!! Anne lost in lighting the candles...n Pinky says...its Maneets SR ..why are u impatient n teases Anne..n Anne says..go n do ur job n lost in thots!!

-END-    [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Precap - MSKs room decorated for Suhagraat .. Geet sitting.. MSK enters..sits next to Geet .. removes her ghunghat....and starts taking off all the jewllery n Geet hugs MSK....[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Link 

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=403670  Part 3 (Anju r)

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=403717  Part 4 (Anju.r)

Link (Dimple)

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98ssssmarsnehag10gujaratigirlthahuKalpanasalphieakr_jhlsapna510neetukbarbigalBallumaunidzoasmi123zainah320minnie25ahutazerroAnuNavidity_2002coasta_70Mohana14Nandita5ibmeem275MinoznamitasinAnwesha_02vantu12varunyhemvbSSWATIStruthtellercyberprincessmaan13579kinnikanan_10fatim30sravsss-o-m-m-i-ebahaneriyakhanchipSATHYA88naseebramanHADmishtiMallu_galmy_viewdhrashteebvs7691charlie1950lodysubiamanaksnSushaanManeetsvijaya77Chaudhrytmanshimanshi-Deepzz--Urvi--Khush--Dimple-ash08MicronbrokenmirrorsDhara_sEvashdeepthichoudaryputhAnu-Ananyaveil_of_rosesSimplyAparajitasaomommaneet_forever9Amongthestars89vrsharma-Sangs-simi91gennyMLuvScoobylily_k25ninandAngadzgirlKyunkiImafanSophia21Dillikudianna44zooni.bluepunjabi.princesevasumimechantefilleshalini01SweetSammybubblygal1711nahtani88rahmona_paksweswan20nehara-Priti11-md410Mallika113Arwen.Fallen AngelSilentsoulSigma49erFan-Kash-starchaseAbsoluvnivedithaSahSahKash-Gurti-VisuSabmeratu.sumona28rs12345suk19Xxxjraetinsel_Invincible_sun-naaaaaaaaabobby13rocksblackb28todayzstarkhwaishfana2zahidibelieveinpink-LetItGo-GiraffidaepickachuJennyPennySecretKhabri420

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanaseebramanTishuu-Sangs--Sanjana-starchaseAmoureuxAbsoluv..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharablushingtodayzstar

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Thanks Tanu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evanehara49erFan

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

woweeeeee i'm the first today!!!! balle balle - Thankss soooooo much......I know I can count on u Smile

ok wait not the first - but i'm the third at least LOL

Edited by Tishuu - 24 January 2011 at 9:01am

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaaneharaAbsoluv

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Thnxx Tanuu

From
Kirti
Hina
Veronika
Sangi
Azmatazzz
Shalini
Salma
Reema
Muskaan
Dewdroped
Nehara
Sofiya

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 24 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvKash-Gurti-VisuneharaAmoureuxstarchasetodayzstar

truthteller Senior Member
truthteller
truthteller

Thanx!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaneharaAbsoluv

Lov26 Senior Member
Lov26
Lov26

Thanks dear

Armu4evaneharastarchaseAbsoluv

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaaAbsoluvAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..neharaKash-Gurti-Visustarchasetodayzstar

Go to top