Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 (Page 76)

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shinus:Yup when u see the video in motion this one scene looks amazing and quite rawBlushing...

Yes,,,, But  I liked one before when She pulled back from an attempt which could have a Nasty Sexy collusionBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

bye anwesha waiting 4 more n good night........Hug

shinusjyoti06

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

hi All...
so MSK wont be tasting the forbidden apple....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shinusjyoti06liv2laughpop77

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
@ Jhan Great point the apple was not boiled so how can GC eat ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06liv2laugh

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

My take from pg2.  for all u lazy bums! Its been a while.

Hello everyone!

1. The episode begins with Maan entering with his new bride. The way they look at each other with so much love is beautiful. Drashti and Gurmeet depict emotions brilliantly through their eyes. I loved that he made an imprint of their first step in to the house. Somehow there was always an impression that it was Geet who sort of worshiped him. But after watching all the rituals in the wedding, it seems that Maan worships her. He bows his head and lets her put on the garland. When Daarji puts the flower in her hand, he touches it to his head out of respect, he would do anything for her. Maan's world revolves only around her, if she is finished so is he. He defends her honor above his, he see's to it that she is always happy, he tells her that her dreams are his reality (I think I"llstop here, else I can go on forever). It makes Maan all the more lovable and shows that he is indeed not a man put on a pedestal, but a man enamored by his lover.

2. "Jaan nikle to bas inke [Maan] bahoon mein" - What a dialogue? Should I be worried? Geet happily says she wants to die in his arms, that is Maan's worst nightmare. Maan, unknowingly, prayed for exactly what she wanted. Talk about digging your own grave. This dialogue, I think, may have some indication to the future. Hope I am not scaring anyone, but Geet's life is already at risk with the baby. The doctor did say she needs to abort or else her life is in danger.The dialogues said by both in the scene, was meaningful. It either means, she wants to grow old with him and die as only his, or that she might get her wish granted and die in his arms. I'm hoping it's the first scenario. One thing that this scene indicated is the blind faith they both have in each other. She makes a wish to be with him always, not knowing for sure about his past and what the future holds. He wishes for what she wants, without knowing what it is she wished for. Blind faith in a person, no matter who it is, can prove to be wrong depending on the situation.

3. I loved Adi staring at Pinky. Lets move this love story forward with a comic element. :D The office staff scenes are always something i enjoy.

4. Mhadhumaas = Honeymoon! ROFL Maan doesn't know this ritual. What does he know? Nothing! He comes from Pandey Ji's Bhamachari gang!

5. Baba Adam and Eve play games with the forbidden fruit. How dreamy! As usual Eve gets the bite of the apple. She gets the apple and Maan gives a smug smile. He is so whipped by her. rofl Symbolism of an apple: temptation, sexuality, fertility, happiness,  love, and is an aphrodisiac. Need I say more of why it was used? It was perfect symbolism for the occasion. and  It was an innovative idea and unique, at least I have not seen it on Indian Television. To be honest, I did think to my self, they are going to show the ring hunting scene and I'm sick of seeing it in every serial. And here I was, pleasantly surprised. What made this scene more awesome was the falling on each other and the constant bedroom eyes.

6. Daadima gives Geet the keys to Khurana Mansion - Let's hope Geet HSP never turns in to a saas bahu drama. *Fingers crossed*

7. For once, I felt very sorry for Anwesha. Like all other girls, she is dreaming of her wedding day and instead she will get betrayal from Arjun. Arjun is no different then Dev. He married her under false pretenses and hope. Then took advantage of her trust in him only to leave her. I do not want Anwesha to be another Geet. If she does become pregnant, she should give Arjun a smack, not a literal one but a symbolic one, by aborting his baby. A modern woman like her would do something like that and lets face it she is not as dignified as Geet. Her getting an abortion would give Arjun a well deserved jhatka. I do not think Arjun really knows what he got himself into, especially because he really is in love with Anwesha. Will he really want to see her suffer?

8. I am not sure what Arjun's "evil plan" is, but whatever I have seen so far does not appeal to me. They have chosen the cliche and most predictable track. I was under the impression that Arjun was a suave and intelligent villain, but he has proved to be foolish and dense. To hit Maan the hardest way possible is getting to Geet not his sister. Yes, Maan loves his sister and her turmoil would hurt him, but not as much as it would if it was Geet. What about taking MSK down financially? Taking Khurana Construction from Maan is another option. At the end of it all Geet helps Arjun find the correct path. Sometimes I feel that Arjun and Annie scenes are just thrown in the episode for the sake of taking up time. That symbolic wedding and SR between them came at the wrong time. It was a matter of proper execution, which I think, they failed on.

9. Precap: I don't actually want to talk much about this since it was not apart of the epi, but it was dreamy and misleading. We all know nothing is going to happen. Hahahaha But, I believe in patience, therefore, I will just wait and watch. Also, that recent promo, has me in fits! Lage raho CV's!

I loved the entire episode! Keep at it!

Edited by Ann.A - 24 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Dillikudishinusjyoti06mchopraliv2laughMallika113Meetu_Anushali

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

an

Ok Whats ur take on Annie through Ur Penguin Eyes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Swan

Work work work the bane of my existence currently. I have been on a business trip all weekend. Got back around 8 pm last night. Came back to news that my colleague who covered for me on friday is sick Ouch so I had to cover for him today LOL LOL LOL.....in addition to doing my own work that is Stern Smile

It would have been fine except that I am really sleep deprived - they kept us in workshops and discussions and meetings all weekend Sleepy......barely 6 hours of sleep. I think I must have had less than 24 hours of sleep in the last week Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23shinusjyoti06swan20

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Bye Pengu Good night sweet real apple dreams Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06liv2laugh

Go to top