Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 (Page 71)

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
We sat in the car and there was Pin Drop Silence until I apologised again and he gave me his Royal Look which says "You are Dead"..I turned around quietly yh he could do that to me..But I spoke up again and said: "I am sure you have extra clothes You can put a T-shirt on you know" He replied "No Thankyou for your suggestion, I already feel so weird I don't want to stain my T-shirt again,I am going to stink"..I replied "I said sorry I didn't meant it You couldn't understand when I was asking for a bag to vomit" He said "Well I am sorry I am not experienced in Dum Sharads"..And I thought What was the point of arguing so I kept shut..

We entered the Venue and everyone was staring because Ishan Sir was in Vest and I was standing next to him..We continued walking and I moved away to start my work since the venue couldn't be set out without my designs..And he left somewhere too..So the whole team worked and worked and I guess it was atleast 4 hours we left for break..I had stepped into New York for the first time and knew nothing so I did make some friends there ofcourse all of them were men..I asked them where they are going to have a break they said they were going to go out but since you have never been here and you have no idea where to go we've ordered food..I thanked them and I am a hugger I hug everyone hehe I hugged Ryan tht was his name..

The Food was there and all of us had our share..Just then one of them announced "Here is for Anwesha as she has managed to make sir take his vest off" Well ofcourse that guy was being sarcastic..I replied "Thanks a lot why a celebration did you give it a try and you failed eh?"..He got embarassed somehow and he stammered "err ofcourse not"..Everyone else gave me a smile and Ryan was really sweet..We were having a chat and he then started doing some gestures too..I just remembered the dum sharads line then and I smiled and Ryan took a tissue and wiped the glitter that was on my face because of those decorations..And Ishaan came there and glared at Ryan...The Tissue dropped from his hand immediately and he asked Ishaan:"Err Sir Would You like to Join Us" He Grudged and Ryan left..He said "Miss Anwesha Bhatt You can Go back,Thankyou for the design Templates , the design for the venue and You are not needed here anymore..Your ailrline ticket si ready you can go back to Canada"..I Protested and he said "I am the boss you had to come here and your work is done"..I said "But The leaflet said I had to complete my job here for a week".He Just glared and he wanted me to just leave and I wasn't going to let him win..I carried my purse and walked out of the venue..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06swan2049erFanpop77mchopraTaiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Does anybody think Maan and Geet have started imitating each other, Geet has started giving slightly crooked smiles and Maan has started giving Geet like expressions.

Case in point look at him with the apple resting near his cheekSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06swan2049erFanpop77TaiyoSecretKhabri420

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by an12345678

Read something earlier, want to confirm now ... did Doodle get married while she was in India?
Doodle was already married with a kid...she was just discussing about her marriage on FB since she too had this apple thing during her marriage..so she remembered itLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 24 January 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Geekgodpanchjun5swan2049erFanmchopraTaiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

an: lababya was maried before she came to INDIA..she has been married ofr years..hehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti0649erFanTaiyo

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@panchjun5 love ur analysis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Cool Anwesha: Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@Shreya......its beautiful.....Clap

@Kavi......wonderful write-up....Clap....entire execution of today's epi was awesome....the CVs have excelled with their unique ideas & modern twists to the traditional rituals....Thumbs Up....@NE being  mungerilal.....ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06mchopraTaiyo

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Geekgodjyoti06Meetu_Anu49erFanpop77

Go to top