Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 (Page 3)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
reserved...Mera dil apple apple ho gaya....EmbarrassedTongueLOL

Ok I loved the epi today...and have to say the CVs have again excelled themselves by giving us an unique form of foreplay...."No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm.... Never before seen on TV (I think)..SO for their innovativeness I'd like to give them...StarStarStarStarStar

1) Geet's Grihapravesh- I loved this scene....the happiness on Geet's face when she came near the door and was looking at the house from the door was amazing....All the things that she had dreamed of in her first marriage and never got...the man standing next to her had given her in this marriage...It was kind of poetic justice...Dev and NT who had brought darkness into Geet's life just for one piece of land were out on the streets and Geet who had lost everything...her family, her land, her honour...got it rightfully back...and how...Smile!!! And all with the help of Maan and that's when she looks at him with all the love in her eyes....I really love this look that DD gives...she has become an expert in it...Thumbs Up...And Maan at first gives her a look like "Ab Tum Meri ho...Bhaag ke Kahaan Jaogi" But seeing the blissful expression on Geet's face he melts and is as usual is elated and proud to have given Geet the happiness that she deserves....I loved the change of expressions on GC's face here.... Then Daadi does traditional Aarti...Aarti is usually done to ward off any evil influences that cud hurt the couple...I hope it makes NES disappear....I know Wishful Thinking...Par Kya Karein...Control Nahi Hota....LOL....On a serious note I hope it wards of the evilness created by NT in the form of Arjun....Then Geet is about to kick the vessel filled with Rice and Coins but Maan stops her...It was kind of a K-Serial Moment...But then our Munda had a surprise up his sleeve for his Geet....He had arranged for a slab of wet cement on which Geet and his footprints would be embedded for time immemorial...Although a copy from the movie Ghajini...I still loved this scene...Here Maan's promise to himself that he will capture all the moments of his life with Geet like this itself...so when they look back on their life together it will be filled with these memories...It was a really nice sceneAgain seen for the first time on TV (I think)...Then Geet kicks the vessel of rice which symbolizes the arrival of wealth and prosperity in her marital home. So, all those who were thinking Arjun and Bankruptcy forget about it...coz it ain't happening....LOL....Then Daadi...and I love her for this asks Maan to pick Geet up and take her for the next Rasm which was the Hand Imprint on the wall with kumkum water ....When Geet asks Maan to set her down Daadi tells her that this rasm has to be done while in your hubby's arms....and Geet gets all shy and Maan is like Mazaa time...TongueLOLLOL....This scene was also very different from the ones seen on TV....coz till date I have never seen a groom carry his bride to do this rasm...Leave it to the CVs to come up with ideas which are traditional but with a hint of modern in them.....After the Hand Imprint Rasm....Daadi unties he Gathbandhan marking the end of all the wedding rituals and beginning of the Post-wedding rituals and fun....I liked Pinky's teasing and Manisha's Haan ab Geet hamari hui dialogues LOLLOLLOL

2) Geet's Thanksgiving-Well, this scene can be interpreted in two ways...one positive and one negative...I would prefer to go with the positive one....Geet thanks her Babaji by saying that after so many trials and tribulations in my life I have found happiness and that too in the arms of this man I love ...so till the day I die I want to live with Maan and if I have to die then let it be in his arms....Here I felt the word Maan can be interpreted in two ways...One is of course MSK's name and the other being Self-respect...And again Maan wishes for Geet's happiness and also her wishes coming true...So, whatever happens..... for Maan, Geet's happiness will always be foremost....this might be tested in the baby abortion scenario....

3) Madhumaas Scene-Loved the way Maan and Geet are sitting cosily on the sofa and Geet showing Maan her Mehendi...it was a very sweet moment...Loved Adi-Pinky eyelock...it was so...TongueTongue...The office staff trying to query MSK about his honeymoon plan using a shudh hindi interpretation of the same was hilarious and Daadi coming and fenkoying paani on their ploy was funny...The CVs not going for the ring-finding ritual was a welcome change coz this scene has been done to death on both the small screen and the big screen....And I also liked the fact that the Daadi retired to rest instead of sticking around to see what the young ones were upto ...Tongue...If she had stayed then she wud have run in search of Daarji....LOLLOL

4) Now comes the high-point of the episode...The "No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm....WOW!!! Let me say that again WOW!!! This scene was excellent both acting-wise and also execution-wise...And for once I didn't mind NES...LOL...I'm no gonna analyze this sequence coz this scene just has to be watched and visually enjoyed.... The sizzling chemistry between DD and GC is a sight to see....No other couple cud make such a silly-looking game(its there on a program my six-year old son watches called Takeshi's Castle...so its sillyLOLLOLLOL) look OH! So Sexy!!! When Geet almost kissed Maan while trying to take a bite off the apple...I was....BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...And then when Maan just supports the apple to let her take a bite...BlushingBlushingBlushing... Mar Jawaan...Mar Jawaan ...Tere Ishq Mein....Mar Jawaan....Embarrassed....The way he was looking at her when she was happy after winning....felt like he almost wanted to take a bite off....aage aap log hi samajhdaar hain....LOLLOLLOL....DD and GC for this scene.... all the words of praise will seem less coz you guys made this scene look so sexy...one wrong move or look would have made the whole scene tacky but you brought class to it...So for that....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

5)Handing Over of Ghar ki Chaabi Rasm- I loved the Daadi-Geet convo here where Daadi told Geet that now she has the status of the eldest bahu of the Khurana Khandaan and she has to take up all the responsibilities that come with it...and hands her the keys to the house....Here Geet is overwhelmed with joy and also a bit scared...But our SHerni never fears to take up a challenge...So she accepts the responsibility by saying that Daadi's words are like a command to her but in turn she gets a promise from Daadi that if for whatever reason she falters Daadi will always be there to show her the right path...So this might be a hint to the arrival of Sameera.

6)NES ke Sapne-She looked like a female version of Mungerilaal....Dreaming about all the Maan and Geet scenes on her and Arjun....Bechari what does she know that she is cursed...Arjun Shaaadi to kya Shaadi ka S bhi nahi karne waala...Ouch

And the Precap....well even if its a dream ...it looked droolicious...so I would be tuning in to watch it tomorrow surely....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Overall the episode was a cute and funny one with a bit of passion foreplay added in to spice it up....
1) GC, DD were absolutely fantastic as usual...StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Star2) The office staff Adi, Pinky, Romeo and Manishaa were excellent...Hope they are used more from now on....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
3) Adi and Pinky Jodi Rocks.....Their scenes are much preferable over NES-NEB scenes.StarStarStarStarStar
4) Daadi was good in whatever little we saw of herStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by panchjun5 - 24 January 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandusihuhegdemedhami7chimesmaansaSoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
My haphazard take:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
If the doctor is handsome keep the apple away.

That's what Geet tried to do initially when she said she does not want to play the game of "Who bites the apple first."  Who wants the apple when you have the apple of your eye in a dashing man like Maan. But Maan sure knows how to draw his girl into the dual. Cast aspersions about her courage and she'll raise up her head and chest and jump into the battle field.

After the customary staring down at your adversary, you spring in for the kill. And so did they. Only they found everything other than the target. Or were they actually aiming for that which they found, each other? Or to be more specific Geet found Maan's cheek more appetizing than the apple I think. That's why she sampled it before getting to the elusive apple.  The next attempt got her dangerously close to the man who can kill with his looks.  Its surprising that she managed to maintain her sanity and try once more.  Its not for nothing that the girl is praised for her tenacity and will power.

After a long struggle the swinging apple finally comes between both of them.  I thought Maan magnanimously let his woman win by giving able support to the apple with his apple cheek as Eve victoriously bit into Adam's apple, sorry Annie's apple.   

Was there any symbolism between the swinging apple and Maaneet's attempt to take a bite. I think so.  Apple here is the forbidden fruit (well not really forbidden now that they have tied the knot).  In other words apple is the 'con'.  The 'con' is going to dodge them and they will attempt to get it, with the efforts more from Geet's side than Maan's side as we saw Geet being more determined than Maan in this game.  She will be bold enough to even initiate the action if needed and although there may some fruitless moves (pun indeed), she will finally get to taste the fruit.  Maan will give in and support her.  No prizes for guessing who will be the dominant partner in this love game.

Coming to the madhumaas scene.  I seriously found this hilarious.  Who would have thought honey moon will have such a funny name in hindi. Sometimes I wonder whether this show is about educating the common man of the richness of the national language, indirectly asking him to use hindi shabds instead of the fashionable english ones.  Well we are not the only ones who have not heard of this strange and funny word. Maaneet are equally at sea and Maan even gets annoyed when he was told that he has not fulfilled this important rasam yet, a rasam for which marriage is made!  That was very cheeky of Romeo indeed to pull his boss's leg on such an intimate matter.  Good they used words other than moon and the stars because then Maan would have lapsed into one of his lectures on the wonders of the universe.

It was sweet of Maan to take imprint of their feet as they took their first step as husband and wife into their house.  He wants to imprint every memory of their special day so as to keep recollecting them his entire life.  Geet looked like a baby in his arms when she left the imprint of her hands on the wall.  My....I didn't realise DD has such large palms!

Another cute scene I liked today was Adi staring at Pinky with so much admiration and should I say love?  Well love is in the air when Maaneet are around. So who can blame the guy.  Another love sick character was Annie but chalo, I'll not BS her too much today because she gave us the apple battle.            

Edited by Opti - 24 January 2011 at 10:22am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnikaanjalireddyy84mandusihutaqdirhegdemedhapanchjun5mi7chimesAntaresshinusmaansajyoti06-Priti11-Meetu_Anupop77Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Maan and Geet wedding vows

There have never been any instances in my life when I have tried to laugh or cry with or for anyone else. But with you, I have this irresistible urge to laugh, cry, understand, perceive,  realize and visualize with.

I invite you to be - 
The laughter in my happiness
The pain in my sorrows
The soul in my inspiration
The feeling in my emotions
The realization in my liberation
The reflex in my actions
The thirst in my desire
The liberty in my independence
The depth in my sentiments
The fulfillment in my contentment
The patience in my self
The literature in my poetry
The music in my soul
The fire in my passions
The flame in my wants
The conduct in my character
The hope in my dreams
The essence in my success
The immortality in my death
The will power in my self control
The orthodoxity in my culture
The sight in my vision
The purity in my virginity
The ashes in my grave

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 24 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mi7chimes

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Apples .....well u r the apple of my eye .....the reason is a big why ....however much i try n sigh .....u will remain the apple of my eye

Edited by rdfan - 24 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhami7chimes

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Pinky becomes our spokesperson tells NES as it is, "You look more excited about the SR than Maan and Geet!!"

taqdirswan20

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Little does Pinky know Annie is already done with the SRLOL

hegdemedhami7chimes

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Apple Apple alll the way
give a passionate kiss is all i say

MSK did give apple a miss
Only in Geet's dream we'll see MSK giving a kissD'oh

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Wedding is done Big smile ....now after wedding tracks are really important and they shld concentrate on Baby track, Sameera and Vicky instead of sister's crap track Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhajyoti06swan20Taiyo

Go to top