Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Kavi, if that is their purpose, I'm willing to see where it goes.  But I think in a country with over 1 billion population do you really think people need to be educated in this aspect?

I agree with you..........😊.....this is something which even a uneducated person will know by defaultπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

he should make it clear to geet na.....why he suddenly stepped back...

today....MSK joined tulsi mai n parvati  n sadhana's league πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti - It could also be realistic. I mean, even in the story they have had rituals after rituals. You would expect someone in their position to be tired at the end of such a day.

This way we will get a good CON episode with all the raw passion whenever they decide to show it. They will make it up well. πŸ˜ƒ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

how does someone goof up an entire article..nothing happened .......atleast maaneet fight would hav ebeen interesting.......now we have a khamosh maan and confused geet and over the top NES..............babaji kill me..........

@zee..yes i could make out that they edited some kiss while removing he necklace......coz geet was hyperventilating after that scene.....i cannot understand if actors have no problem shooting them why the hell cannot the editors show it.........they had no problem showing explicit visual representation of NES lust............
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
He could see that Geet is breathing hard, while touching her stomach, he remembered doctor's talk, no stress, so he needs urgently to talk to doctor regarding to clear his thought......

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK guys lets move to new den!  Im so not in the mood today!  Excuse my attitude!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sun29

how does someone goof up an entire article..nothing happened .......atleast maaneet fight would hav ebeen interesting.......now we have a khamosh maan and confused geet and over the top NES..............babaji kill me..........

@zee..yes i could make out that they edited some kiss while removing he necklace......coz geet was hyperventilating after that scene.....i cannot understand if actors have no problem shooting them why the hell cannot the editors show it.........they had no problem showing explicit visual representation of NES lust............

They even showed Arjun kissing Annie's feet, why the hell they edit Maan's neck kiss to Geet? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑