Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 (Page 11)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I finally finished my haphazard take and reposting it from Page 3:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
If the doctor is handsome keep the apple away.

That's what Geet tried to do initially when she said she does not want to play the game of "Who bites the apple first."  Who wants the apple when you have the apple of your eye in a dashing man like Maan. But Maan sure knows how to draw his girl into the dual. Cast aspersions about her courage and she'll raise up her head and chest and jump into the battle field.

After the customary staring down at your adversary, you spring in for the kill. And so did they. Only they found everything other than the target. Or were they actually aiming for that which they found, each other? Or to be more specific Geet found Maan's cheek more appetizing than the apple I think. That's why she sampled it before getting to the elusive apple.  The next attempt got her dangerously close to the man who can kill with his looks.  Its surprising that she managed to maintain her sanity and try once more.  Its not for nothing that the girl is praised for her tenacity and will power.

After a long struggle the swinging apple finally comes between both of them.  I thought Maan magnanimously let his woman win by giving able support to the apple with his apple cheek as Eve victoriously bit into Adam's apple, sorry Annie's apple.   

Was there any symbolism between the swinging apple and Maaneet's attempt to take a bite. I think so.  Apple here is the forbidden fruit (well not really forbidden now that they have tied the knot).  In other words apple is the 'con'.  The 'con' is going to dodge them and they will attempt to get it, with the efforts more from Geet's side than Maan's side as we saw Geet being more determined than Maan in this game.  She will be bold enough to even initiate the action if needed and although there may some fruitless moves (pun indeed), she will finally get to taste the fruit.  Maan will give in and support her.  No prizes for guessing who will be the dominant partner in this love game.

Coming to the madhumaas scene.  I seriously found this hilarious.  Who would have thought honey moon will have such a funny name in hindi. Sometimes I wonder whether this show is about educating the common man of the richness of the national language, indirectly asking him to use hindi shabds instead of the fashionable english ones.  Well we are not the only ones who have not heard of this strange and funny word. Maaneet are equally at sea and Maan even gets annoyed when he was told that he has not fulfilled this important rasam yet, a rasam for which marriage is made!  That was very cheeky of Romeo indeed to pull his boss's leg on such an intimate matter.  Good they used words other than moon and the stars because then Maan would have lapsed into one of his lectures on the wonders of the universe.

It was sweet of Maan to take imprint of their feet as they took their first step as husband and wife into their house.  He wants to imprint every memory of their special day so as to keep recollecting them his entire life.  Geet looked like a baby in his arms when she left the imprint of her hands on the wall.  My....I didn't realise DD has such large palms!

Another cute scene I liked today was Adi staring at Pinky with so much admiration and should I say love?  Well love is in the air when Maaneet are around. So who can blame the guy.  Another love sick character was Annie but chalo, I'll not BS her too much today because she gave us the apple battle.            

Edited by Opti - 24 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-Anvi2009hegdemedha-pixie-panchjun5shinusjyoti06swan20pennuMishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiest

luvmaneet IF-Dazzler
luvmaneet
luvmaneet

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATION Devils
on Maneet Marriage
Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by luvmaneet - 24 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedha-pixie-shinusjyoti06swan20pennu

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Originally posted by panchjun5

@Shradha....Yeah Adam and Eve means sinning...so will CVs go with that metaphor for MaanGod????LOL

He may not be lured and hence not kicked out of the garden of paradise LOL

You know the serpent that started it allWink...come to think of it it does tie in very well..

Annie lures Geet into taking a bite of the forbidden fruit by suggesting the game...Geet is tempted and has taken a bite...Now the question is will Maan sin (Need to define sin) or not? and get thrown out of paradise

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06swan20pennuspshastr

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Shradha: Both Adam and Eve took a bite of the apple and then realisation dawned.

Here, only Geet has had a bite of the apple. Therefore, the question: "Ab aur kya?"LOLLOL

Exactly MSK hv not taken a bite of that all important appleAngry...no wonder he asks Ab kyaROFL

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-MishtyShonaswan20pennu

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Symbolism queens come out and tell me apple wala symbolsim.. I found two

1) Adam and Eve
2) Geet winning with his support or him letting her win..Embarrassed

anjalireddyy84hegdemedha-pixie-shinusjyoti06swan20pennu

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
did not watch the epi LOL how was it? just caught the precap for tomorrow Blushing

anyone sad or feeling low....i recommend u watch Shekhar Suman's performance of tonight's JDJ ROFL Cleopatra bhi sharma jaye apna ye Egyptian Pharaoh ko dekh kar

anjalireddyy84-pixie-shinusjyoti0649erFanswan20pennu

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
JYO di- Read the take jitna maine likha
page 2 first post..

im still writing..

i love them..and it seems this was my recompense for the NOT giving me phera wala epi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06pennu

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

OptiClap 
Ok i am off.. Have a bad headache and a long day tomorrow which starts at 7 am meetings...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedha-pixie-jyoti06pennu

Go to top