hello again..😃
just read IF artcile.. not bad..we twist, we twist😆

@anu and sun
wht article are u guys talking abt?😕
Posted: 13 years ago

@sia..star one article ........the link is on page131
@Sun
thnx yaar..interview was stupid😳..it looks very much scripted...
poeple no dissing the actor for the interview please...

@Zee
Hii.. why are you laughing?😛

I know its late but still posting my take for yesterday's episode now😆😳

Today's Episode was romantic,sensuous and very well executed one👏👏👏...

Apple scene was fab..It was perfect foreplay at its best using the forbidden fruit as the perfect medium to show the sexual tension between the two👍🏼😳...had lots of symbolisms as well😛...Once again its the first time I hv seen it on any show..so will hv to give it to the CVs here👏👏👏...GC-DD rocked in this scene⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The starting Grihapravesh scene was very well captured⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...loved the way MSK wanted to take Geet's foot-prints and keep it with him forever😳;These small gestures of MSK makes him a perfect husband material☺️;Loved those overwhelmed expression on Geet's face..DD was brilliant again👏👏...

MSK lifting Geet in his arms and taking her upstairs to do the other rasam of hand ka chaap was a awwww scene...again I don't remember any TV Show where a hubby lifts his wife while she is giving her haath ka chaap😳😳😳;So credit to the CVs for thinking out of the box scenes here👏👏...

Now some dialogues to ponder🤔;Geet prays to God that let death come in MSK's arms and MSK prays to God that let all her prayers come true;This could b a future indication of how CVs can play this death scare game during her delivery time🤔;But  All will b well in the end becuase Babaji will always listen to the positive prayers coming from a person's heart and here Babaji knows very well what MSK actually wished for😳..So the dialogue might b played out in the future track for trps but nothing to worry about😃

Honeymoon=Madhumaas is the new discovery of our show🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣;Loved the whole leg-pulling scene of MSK by Romeo regarding Madhumaas as one of the rasam😆😆😆;Adi-Pinky ka eyelock again took the cake today..it was very cute👍🏼...

Now comes the best scene of today..the apple game😳..for once let me thank Annie for coming out with this silly but interesting game🤣😛;The scene was well executed no doubt..camerawork was fantastic in this scene capturing the exact moments of foreplay between the two when both were trying to take the bite👍🏼 but what made the scene brillaint was the superlative expressions coming from GC and DD depicting the sexual tension,passionplay and a fighter spirit to outshine each other in the game flawlessly⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️;If the same scene would hv been applied on mayb Arjun and Annie ,then we would hv hated the whole scene calling it silly but GC-DD doing this scene made a huge difference here😊;Thats why I keep saying that no matter how strong is the story,direction or execution,if the actors r wooden and expressionless and r not able to bring out that chemistry,then viewers will never get attached to that show for long😳;The whole apple game was innovate but could hv looked very silly if actors had failed to deliver...so I will give credit to both GC-DD here for wonderfully performing this whole scene👏👏👏

Ok now I m not good with symbolisms but will try to do some funny symbolism on this whole Apple game😉😆.. I feel there is a hidden meaning behind the game and its to do with the much awaited CON😆...We see Geet takes the apple bite with MSK's help but MSK is not interested to take the apple bite,.he was interested to take some other bite there😉😆😛....so this means Geet will b ready for the CON with MSK's help but MSK will back off as per the promo seeing Geet not comfortable with it for some reason🤔(mayb her past related to her first night with Dev is still haunting her).....also throughout the game Geet was struggling to get the apple bite but MSK was only admiring her with naughty bedroom eyes😳 which means Geet  will struggle later to instigate MSK for the CON in the future once she is comfortable with the whole idea ROFLROFLROFLbut MSK will wait for her to give the green signal first and till then he will only continue to admire her with those bedroom eyes😆😃...Sorry me too bad with symbolisms😆..but one thing is clear Geet took a bite of the forbidden fruit😈..matlab Geet will hv the upper hand in physical proximity😈...and if Geet is on a mission to seduce MSK,how long can he resist it😆😆😆

But the whole Apple game was captured very well with some excellent direction there👍🏼;Best scenes were when both touch the apple together with their lips and try to take the bite😳,Then when Geet alomst pounce on MSK thus ending up almost biting his cheeks and leaving a lip mark on his cheeks☺️,then when Geet falls back a bit thus resting her back on MSK's chest when he gives her that intense passionate look and looks at her red lips😳 and last but not the least when Geet finally takes a bite of the apple which is rested on MSK's cheeks..it looked as if she was taking a bite of MSK's cheeks there the way MSK looked at her with such extreme desire in his eyes☺️;Wonderful execution and camerawork👏👏👏..

Dadima giving the house keys to Geet could mean MSK's attic past coming out in front of Geet soon mayb🤔..

Felt bad for Annie today😊;She is still dreaming of hving a dream marriage with Arjun without hving any idea that soon Arjun will b trashing her dreams;Nikunj still can't act or convey the proper emotions😆 but u feel bad for the character today😊

Episode Rating:10/10...It was a  perfect well executed episode and the whole apple scene rocked👏👏

@zee hun why are you laughing when all are breaking their heads or pulling their hairs 🤣🤣...no SR🤣
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
@ Zee,

Share please. Then we'll also ROFL with U.
Sun - Zee and Anu are two GC-interview admirers in this den. I bet her laughter is about that. 😆