Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Preet baby bang on.... his ego has been hurt....
Originally posted by sun29

@kinrul..yes she must have said something that hit maan's ego hard.........hence his whole new agenda to stay away from geet..........

Sun my name is Preet

yaa she must have said and also not realising May be coz by he looks it looks she is very Happy so now excited to see how  she will  Finish his Ego

but i hope that track brings out brilliant scenes aswell 😊as we know he cant stay away from her for very Long πŸ˜‰

hello preet.............yes i hope to see some really good scenes.........geet manaoing maan is always fun to watch
Originally posted by deniac

Preet baby bang on.... his ego has been hurt....

Gouri his Ego or his attitude is Magnet for us and Geet we always get attracted  πŸ˜‰ So  maybe we are up for Brilliant scenes with a story πŸ˜‰ Geet To Manao him singing

Bahon main chale aaoooooo,πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Now we will see daily Countdowns Till saturday be Ready for hungamaaaaa

@Preet

I guess Geet might say something like " All Men want one thing at the end....".when MSK tries to come close to here....this will make MSK angry....

Yar...enough of this EGO of theirs..........it strikes at the wrong time 😑

And by the looks of It..MSK another promise of not touching Geet is on it's way..........and again Geet will do some FUNNY and UNSUCCESSFUL seduction act.....where in she will again Run away as soon as MSK comes close

Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Preet

I guess Geet might say something like " All Men want one thing at the end....".when MSK tries to come close to here....this will make MSK angry....

Yar...enough of this EGO of theirs..........it strikes at the wrong time 😑

And by the looks of It..MSK another promise of not touching Geet is on it's way..........and again Geet will do some FUNNY and UNSUCCESSFUL seduction act.....where in she will again Run away as soon as MSK comes close

Anu Be+ Yaar i know Geet definetly had said something very Stupid yaar but i am thinking today they will not even show us why Munda is angry now πŸ˜†
And his Attitude or Ego will never go he is the MSK YaarπŸ˜†

I Hope this time her seduction  became succesfull yaar everytime it cant go πŸ˜‰ 

btw can any one tell me whats the full form of GCM πŸ˜•
@Gouri, Preet

I dont think this will be a nice idea...simply because Geet is not so Good at seduction.....

Be it the Maula mere sequence or Red dress sequence......

She was not able to change MSK there...........so if MSK is stiff on some decision i have always seen that it is difficult for even Geet to Pato him....

And when MSK get's little more aggressive with passion after the anger ....she backs out.....always
Sun : πŸ˜†  *dancing like Emraan on the song Jhalak dikhla jaa and entering in* 🀣🀣🀣....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hello all πŸ€—
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Gouri, Preet

I dont think this will be a nice idea...simply because Geet is not so Good at seduction.....

Be it the Maula mere sequence or Red dress sequence......

She was not able to change MSK there...........so if MSK is stiff on some decision i have always seen that it is difficult for even Geet to Pato him....

And when MSK get's little more aggressive with passion after the anger ....she backs out.....always

Anu may be she get third time lucky as in previous attempts the Case was diffrent yaar 😊And till now we dont know the reason aswell so i would say if we get an Seduction act this time i think it will be a sucessπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰