Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun

Not just...even i am finding it hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣

No CON fine.....but atleast they could have shown these two behaving like mature people na...

No on SR time also they FIGHT😡

and TB is saying TROUBLED START for Maaneet🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

if the fight would be about should we leave the lights on or off..i swear on babaji i will kill both of them and phaasi chad jaongi...haaaannnn
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I Think now they will Show us their controling power of not Doing Anything
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If NE gonna know Arjun's truth so soon then what was the track about? Something is missing. does not make sense at all
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Our source states, "Maan and Geet will have a very close scene where they are all ready to consummate their wedding. But all is not a bed of roses, as they get into an argument after which Maan stops himself from getting close to Geet. This difference between them remains strong and results in Maan maintaining his distance from Geet. Though viewers will not be made aware of the real problem between them, huge drama is expected to erupt very soon".

----

They end up fighting over the colour of the roses ... white or red🤣

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe Geet may say something thoughtless like "Men are all lovey dovey till they get what they want from their women but after that it is the women who will have to go after them."  this may *** off Maan as she thinks so little of his love.  Although she may have meant it as a joke, he may have taken it seriously and said. "OK, I'm not doing anything if you feel this way."   Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shifa - ofcourse they argue on positions...boss n secy at office - maan n geet but at home its domination...role reversal.... maan cant accept that... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Preeto - i cracked u up.... lol...i asked an innocent question..... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@praju - tum batao which other position i can talk about...🤣🤣🤣

@sajani - 9 months bak bak nahi re...serial mein abhi 3.5 months hi hue hain.... aur 9 months jhagada karenge...

@Tansy - y do u want them to do it?? i prefer to see the sexual tension n foreplay.... its more fun
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Medha, that's an ingineous explanation.  I'm looking forward to their fight because they always get passionate after a fight.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@medha🤣🤣🤣🤣

@opti...............i am having problem waiting til lsaturday..if they drag this till feb 14th...............there will be a massacre in SO office on valentine day which will not be initiated by MNS but by GCMs and me 🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaun (CON) upar ....maan ya geet??? and the arguement continues... 🤣🤣🤣🤣