Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by winona

Hi Anu,Smi 🤗

that apple wala scene was any day better than any SR scene we have watched on TV. It was awesome.

Win Jaanuu🤗....

Dint you go through the den..it was in OMG mode.....he he.........

All were GCM's yesterday and yapping about the Handsome Doctor MSK and Apple and how Geet wanted a bit of both😃😳😳

sharma gayi toh aagosh mein lo,sassoon se uljhi rahii meri sasein...bol halke halke bol halke halke,,hooth se halke halke bol hakle

good afternoon ladies🤗🤗
@Sun

My singing sensation...🤗🤗🤗......what is your take on Mr doctor and Apple😳

See the picture carefully and tell me what do you'll notice on someone's cheeks😈

@Jyoti

😲😲😲....u never slept kya.........

Yar.. me in office and i cant concentrate on the little work that i do in office😡......

i want to read your take😳....

hailaaaaaa jyo...abhi dekha...😳...issshhhhhhhhhh😳😳..there has been a lot of slip and hit in the apple scene............
@Winona and Sun:Me and Gouri had a long discussion on that lip mark😆..its real and it happened accidentally in the previous scene when she almost fell on him😆

@Anu:I slept and then got up in the morning and in office right now sitting jobless😆..will write my take in the afternoon😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

@anu...my duet partner🤗..i have no words to describe that scene..it was soo passionate and the foreplay gave me goosebumps...........they were making love with thier expressions and the apple🤣
Originally posted by sun29

hailaaaaaa jyo...abhi dekha...😳...issshhhhhhhhhh😳😳..there has been a lot of slip and hit in the apple scene............
Thats why I wanted to see a SBS/SBB off-screen segment on this😡..these people never give us off-screen segments when its actually needed😡😆...
Jyo dhanya ho aap! but really that whole scene was 😍 again never seen anything like that before. it must be Nissar.