Devil'sDen-Game of forbiddenfruit:DeliciousPics PG27&29 - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ann:In that case Penguin can enter as Sam who went to Antartica and took a sanyas there because MSK betrayed her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...see what a innovative storyline na๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jyo: thanks!!๐Ÿค—  I get it now....The problem is when I am at office, I can access IF but all the pics that u guys post don't show...they get blocked and FB is totally banned so I was having trouble understanding the apple stuff. But the good part is when I work from home I watch the episode as soon as it is up. Sadly today is a day I am in office...

So different birdies crooning different tones....๐Ÿ˜†.I am not expecting a CON but at the same time I don't want the promo to be true either..

Ann....I just read ur analysis. loved the symbolism part~!
Ann - i watch on TV now ๐Ÿ˜› HQ baby๐Ÿ˜Ž cant watch at 9 and 10 30 bcos dad is watching tv at the time ๐Ÿ˜† .. so i watch at 1 30 and if awake and if the episode was good... 4 o'clock ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@ Jyo penguin does not want to be ex girl friend she wants to be the real one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@Jhan:Nice thesis on all the birdies๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..even I go with my birdie 1 and 2๐Ÿ˜†...one is real and another is dream..but I loved your scenario of Geet hving a nightmare but when she gets up she is in MSK's arms...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...so with this u become my 5th birdie๐Ÿคฃ
i gotta go ...be back latter. bye bye
I was watching a scene of Maaneet, I noticed when Maan touched Geet's chin, all her body shivered, I wonder if it was part of the script or not? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ
Zee which PM you talking about..i hope precap is not dream๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Anshu:Aww I can understand๐Ÿค—...I wish u can see those pics at least..they r quite yummy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Polly:But the EX-GF has some tabela advantages๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†..so the penguin might prefer it๐Ÿ˜›

My birdies have other stories ๐Ÿ˜†