Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK Guys...Here's my take for today...Its as long as Ramayana...So read it of you want.....πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Now Going to read my Superstar Anwesha's post...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

My Take............

Ok I loved the epi today...and have to say the CVs have again excelled themselves by giving us an unique form of foreplay...."No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm.... Never before seen on TV (I think)..SO for their innovativeness I'd like to give them...⭐️

1) Geet's Grihapravesh- I loved this scene....the happiness on Geet's face when she came near the door and was looking at the house from the door was amazing....All the things that she had dreamed of in her first marriage and never got...the man standing next to her had given her in this marriage...It was kind of poetic justice...Dev and NT who had brought darkness into Geet's life just for one piece of land were out on the streets and Geet who had lost everything...her family, her land, her honour...got it rightfully back...and how...😊!!! And all with the help of Maan and that's when she looks at him with all the love in her eyes....I really love this look that DD gives...she has become an expert in it...πŸ‘πŸΌ...And Maan at first gives her a look like "Ab Tum Meri ho...Bhaag ke Kahaan Jaogi" But seeing the blissful expression on Geet's face he melts and is as usual is elated and proud to have given Geet the happiness that she deserves....I loved the change of expressions on GC's face here.... Then Daadi does traditional Aarti...Aarti is usually done to ward off any evil influences that cud hurt the couple...I hope it makes NES disappear....I know Wishful Thinking...Par Kya Karein...Control Nahi Hota....πŸ˜†....On a serious note I hope it wards of the evilness created by NT in the form of Arjun....Then Geet is about to kick the vessel filled with Rice and Coins but Maan stops her...It was kind of a K-Serial Moment...But then our Munda had a surprise up his sleeve for his Geet....He had arranged for a slab of wet cement on which Geet and his footprints would be embedded for time immemorial...Although a copy from the movie Ghajini...I still loved this scene...Here Maan's promise to himself that he will capture all the moments of his life with Geet like this itself...so when they look back on their life together it will be filled with these memories...It was a really nice sceneAgain seen for the first time on TV (I think)...Then Geet kicks the vessel of rice which symbolizes the arrival of wealth and prosperity in her marital home. So, all those who were thinking Arjun and Bankruptcy forget about it...coz it ain't happening....πŸ˜†....Then Daadi...and I love her for this asks Maan to pick Geet up and take her for the next Rasm which was the Hand Imprint on the wall with kumkum water ....When Geet asks Maan to set her down Daadi tells her that this rasm has to be done while in your hubby's arms....and Geet gets all shy and Maan is like Mazaa time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....This scene was also very different from the ones seen on TV....coz till date I have never seen a groom carry his bride to do this rasm...Leave it to the CVs to come up with ideas which are traditional but with a hint of modern in them.....After the Hand Imprint Rasm....Daadi unties he Gathbandhan marking the end of all the wedding rituals and beginning of the Post-wedding rituals and fun....I liked Pinky's teasing and Manisha's Haan ab Geet hamari hui dialogues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2) Geet's Thanksgiving-Well, this scene can be interpreted in two ways...one positive and one negative...I would prefer to go with the positive one....Geet thanks her Babaji by saying that after so many trials and tribulations in my life I have found happiness and that too in the arms of this man I love ...so till the day I die I want to live with Maan and if I have to die then let it be in his arms....Here I felt the word Maan can be interpreted in two ways...One is of course MSK's name and the other being Self-respect...And again Maan wishes for Geet's happiness and also her wishes coming true...So, whatever happens..... for Maan, Geet's happiness will always be foremost....this might be tested in the baby abortion scenario....

3) Madhumaas Scene-Loved the way Maan and Geet are sitting cosily on the sofa and Geet showing Maan her Mehendi...it was a very sweet moment...Loved Adi-Pinky eyelock...it was so...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...The office staff trying to query MSK about his honeymoon plan using a shudh hindi interpretation of the same was hilarious and Daadi coming and fenkoying paani on their ploy was funny...The CVs not going for the ring-finding ritual was a welcome change coz this scene has been done to death on both the small screen and the big screen....And I also liked the fact that the Daadi retired to rest instead of sticking around to see what the young ones were upto ...πŸ˜›...If she had stayed then she wud have run in search of Daarji....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Now comes the high-point of the episode...The "No Hands-Bite an Apple" Rasm....WOW!!! Let me say that again WOW!!! This scene was excellent both acting-wise and also execution-wise...And for once I didn't mind NES...πŸ˜†...I'm no gonna analyze this sequence coz this scene just has to be watched and visually enjoyed.... The sizzling chemistry between DD and GC is a sight to see....No other couple cud make such a silly-looking game(its there on a program my six-year old son watches called Takeshi's Castle...so its sillyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) look OH! So Sexy!!! When Geet almost kissed Maan while trying to take a bite off the apple...I was....☺️...And then when Maan just supports the apple to let her take a bite...☺️☺️☺️... Mar Jawaan...Mar Jawaan ...Tere Ishq Mein....Mar Jawaan....😳....The way he was looking at her when she was happy after winning....felt like he almost wanted to take a bite off....aage aap log hi samajhdaar hain....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....DD and GC for this scene.... all the words of praise will seem less coz you guys made this scene look so sexy...one wrong move or look would have made the whole scene tacky but you brought class to it...So for that....πŸ‘

5)Handing Over of Ghar ki Chaabi Rasm- I loved the Daadi-Geet convo here where Daadi told Geet that now she has the status of the eldest bahu of the Khurana Khandaan and she has to take up all the responsibilities that come with it...and hands her the keys to the house....Here Geet is overwhelmed with joy and also a bit scared...But our SHerni never fears to take up a challenge...So she accepts the responsibility by saying that Daadi's words are like a command to her but in turn she gets a promise from Daadi that if for whatever reason she falters Daadi will always be there to show her the right path...So this might be a hint to the arrival of Sameera.

6)NES ke Sapne-She looked like a female version of Mungerilaal....Dreaming about all the Maan and Geet scenes on her and Arjun....Bechari what does she know that she is cursed...Arjun Shaaadi to kya Shaadi ka S bhi nahi karne waala...

And the Precap....well even if its a dream ...it looked droolicious...so I would be tuning in to watch it tomorrow surely....πŸ˜†

Overall the episode was a cute and funny one with a bit of passion foreplay added in to spice it up....
1) GC, DD were absolutely fantastic as usual...⭐️
⭐️2) The office staff Adi, Pinky, Romeo and Manishaa were excellent...Hope they are used more from now on....⭐️
3) Adi and Pinky Jodi Rocks.....Their scenes are much preferable over NES-NEB scenes.⭐️
4) Daadi was good in whatever little we saw of her⭐️

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya: That is awesome πŸ‘ I can see you are quite good with the words πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely wordz but dont touch baby or geet........
mchopra thumbnail
Thnks polly and soma..i shall finsih it..hope so..hehe
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita:Wonderful takeπŸ‘πŸΌ...U r right,the game was silly..but it looked sensuous because of the X-Factor that the actors generated in that scene⭐️..just give the same scene to Arjun and Annie and then see the difference🀣🀣...thats why I keep saying ,no matter how good the story or direction or execution is...if actors r not able to perform it,one can never get attached to that show😊...today we r gonig OMG over that silly apple scene only becuase of that terrific chemistry created by GC-DD..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Read something earlier, want to confirm now ... did Doodle get married while she was in India?
mchopra thumbnail
Thnks marsha..
soma: i need to get some sense into the current track so make them cry and it works..so baby has to go..hehe
kavita: that was truly ramayana..but GOOD..
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today epi. was good ..specially Apple..all ladies wants to eat Apple..too bad..
the way they promo said..i think tomorrow SR is different..I think precap is not dream..its true..remember parineeta track..the way MSK take all jewelry, i am sure in SR he doing same with Kiss...
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
We sat in the car and there was Pin Drop Silence until I apologised again and he gave me his Royal Look which says "You are Dead"..I turned around quietly yh he could do that to me..But I spoke up again and said: "I am sure you have extra clothes You can put a T-shirt on you know" He replied "No Thankyou for your suggestion, I already feel so weird I don't want to stain my T-shirt again,I am going to stink"..I replied "I said sorry I didn't meant it You couldn't understand when I was asking for a bag to vomit" He said "Well I am sorry I am not experienced in Dum Sharads"..And I thought What was the point of arguing so I kept shut..

We entered the Venue and everyone was staring because Ishan Sir was in Vest and I was standing next to him..We continued walking and I moved away to start my work since the venue couldn't be set out without my designs..And he left somewhere too..So the whole team worked and worked and I guess it was atleast 4 hours we left for break..I had stepped into New York for the first time and knew nothing so I did make some friends there ofcourse all of them were men..I asked them where they are going to have a break they said they were going to go out but since you have never been here and you have no idea where to go we've ordered food..I thanked them and I am a hugger I hug everyone hehe I hugged Ryan tht was his name..

The Food was there and all of us had our share..Just then one of them announced "Here is for Anwesha as she has managed to make sir take his vest off" Well ofcourse that guy was being sarcastic..I replied "Thanks a lot why a celebration did you give it a try and you failed eh?"..He got embarassed somehow and he stammered "err ofcourse not"..Everyone else gave me a smile and Ryan was really sweet..We were having a chat and he then started doing some gestures too..I just remembered the dum sharads line then and I smiled and Ryan took a tissue and wiped the glitter that was on my face because of those decorations..And Ishaan came there and glared at Ryan...The Tissue dropped from his hand immediately and he asked Ishaan:"Err Sir Would You like to Join Us" He Grudged and Ryan left..He said "Miss Anwesha Bhatt You can Go back,Thankyou for the design Templates , the design for the venue and You are not needed here anymore..Your ailrline ticket si ready you can go back to Canada"..I Protested and he said "I am the boss you had to come here and your work is done"..I said "But The leaflet said I had to complete my job here for a week".He Just glared and he wanted me to just leave and I wasn't going to let him win..I carried my purse and walked out of the venue..
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anybody think Maan and Geet have started imitating each other, Geet has started giving slightly crooked smiles and Maan has started giving Geet like expressions.

Case in point look at him with the apple resting near his cheek😊