Posted: 13 years ago
@Shinu.. and Jo.. tho pic are killing me.....โ˜บ๏ธ

@Armu..
you want to be the Apple..๐Ÿ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!
Symbolism is strewn..so don't skip๐Ÿ˜†if you read,that is!

Oyeeeee Garden ka apple chura liya
Ab mujhe dil garden se apple apple karna padega

So yeah today's epi se mera dil apple apple ho gaya

Patented๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I will keep it short today

Since watching the promo early morning, I haven't been able to stop laughing...so a huge hug to the team for making me laugh for an entire day!

the promo created curiosity about "ab kya" and "ab kya" kahan se aaya?๐Ÿ˜†

The apple was oh so symbolic..

I was concerned ki ab I won't get to explore symbolism...and I got really scared..ki haila ab main kyaaa karungi?๐Ÿ˜†

But thank god at least 1 apple was there...

The game of desire is so going to start...

Okay so I don't know who found out my great LOWE for Milton and gave me the Eden recreation today!

Yes-Manisha, Adi,Pinky, Dadi, Romeo were the angels..๐Ÿ˜†

And there was She-who-must-not-be-named
a presence whose thoughts are consumed by her own SR..

Anyway- let's come back to Eden

the world right now to Maneet is paradise..
the dreams and hopes for a new life- to live and die with each other..

We had Maan and Geet loving each other with their eyes...and their hands tied..
I don't think the apple was on their minds...

it was merely something they had to do..

but very much like Adam ate the apple for Eve( milton!)
MSK lost the game. For Geet.
He wanted her to win..

Frankly the scene was really adorable!
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway- they have dreams to live and die in each others' arms...to leave behind their love and their presence in the hearts of those they love- to leave behind memories .

All is happy..filled with hope and pleasure..not even a cloud of sadness today...

And the newly-weds looked at each other with all the blushes and adoration merited๐Ÿ˜ณ
( I don't know this speak much..but I'm trying)

Anyway-
the moments when the apple and Geet/MSK's cheeks were the same- hahaha..
it seemed they wanted to um...bite/(kiss) each other..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Geet's dialogue- To die in his arms
MAan's dialogue- to fulfill her wishes and dreams

Well- the thing is that it could come back in many ways-
for instance
Geet being at risk..but baby to be saved..
she is at risk according to doc...and he has promised Geet to save baby..

Anyway- I won't khapao my head on this today..because the dialogue has potential for aage ke epis..so Im gonna wait and watch

Okay let me be serious and continue with the apple scene which was foreplay but also too symbolic to be ignored..
continuing-

The apple is also supposed to stand for Forbidden Knowledge...not merely physical but also intellectual..๐Ÿ˜ณ

IT seemed apt that Geet bit into the apple because-
MSK knows Geet's history
Geet has yet to know his.

Also-
Geet ka education( i hope we are going to get her completing her edu?)

Im soo not gonna get into the idea of sinning..too puritan๐Ÿ˜†

Okay-
other apple associated theory

Geet as sleeping beauty...dying in MSK's arms..links to dialogue

Kya CV's have you gone and watched Tangled yet?
some really nice symbolisms there too- NO I won't point out till you watch and use yourself haan!๐Ÿ˜›

Good going with the fairytale symbols though...but I prefer Milton ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Of course- let's explore the CONnotations a little bit more..since that's the theme too

The apple kept swinging between the two...
The elusive CON,the 'milan' will definitely keep swinging from maan's desire to geet's before one of them(Geet wins) finally takes ACTION๐Ÿ˜†

They will both try...and perhaps Geet will have to make an effort to bring msk out of his worry for Geet's health or whatever reason he was angry and upset in the promo :)

BAs..I won't exhaust all apples..I mean all meanings out of the poor apple..

Let's move on from the DANGLING DESIRE to MADHUMAANS

Oh em GEE

I love ADI and PINKY
Romeo was AWESOME!

Romeo- yeah your LOWE for Adi has made you do soo much
But ADI hua sabse paraya as he got lost in Pinky ki sweet eyes
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap- dream and half-truth
Will judge when i see..not before
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Geet will definitely get Dadi's support..she's the bahoo now..she has made her chhaap in Khurana household...and she will literally do it when the Sam drama starts..I think.

Skipping some parts today...
I'm tired of the Adam-Eve-Eden- Apple...
I guess I'll bite into an apple and read others now :P

I love the CV's for showing Adi-Pinky,Romeo!
Good that they are being used well!

Geet-Maan track
Yes...the groW*H into a marriage...wedding toh ho gayi..ab Marriage kaise handle karte hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Also
I hope the Cv's don't forget just because HP Geet track is closed...that Geet becomes a different person altogether...I hope the essence of her character will be retained :)

That's all for today
good episode..!
Love to all

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Tanu - I am not Pyaar ki dushman ....but this OMG syndrome is a little to hard to digest๐Ÿ˜†......But u keep on blushing

Poo.....look at those lips... gosh... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ We want a bite..๐Ÿ˜ณ

n yep me in my OMG mode tonite ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw...ur white attired OMKARA hunk was fab wit his trishul..did u catch him yday?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Me sure u were Omging seeing him dance ๐Ÿ˜‰
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geekgod

Hi and Bye Sharmi๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I even say a proper hi & u r giving me bye? u confusing soul๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ bye to u & hugzzz๐Ÿค—
mchopra thumbnail
Hi pennu, pooja, parm..ab i think i said hi to all.warna sab phir peetenge..hehe
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Geets.. woohoo.. this was fab stuff.. esp......the quoted part..!! Fab fab symbolism..๐Ÿ‘

IT seemed apt that Geet bit into the apple because-
MSK knows Geet's history
Geet has yet to know his.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My quick take on page 2

Let me do a writeup on the promo first

When I first watched promo, yes I was peeved...later I realised Maan must be teasing Geet, he wants to make their SR special and no way he's gonna do it in the room with her!  Yes, he will take her  in a tent!๐Ÿ˜†MSK style!  He will get her peeved and worried, but only for a little bit! Im sure he will do somthing hatke and call Geet there!  Tune in to Geet at 9:30pm on Star one to find out!๐Ÿ˜ณ

On to the episode shall we!

I loved the first part, how symbolic was that, Maan wants to be with his Geet, her every step,  her happiness is the world to him!  Loved how he stepped in kumkum water!  Laxmi ghar mein ayi hai, lekin Vishnu bhi unka saath hai!  That brought tears to my eyes! Dadi, is in naughty mood too, she just loves to egg on MSK, lift Geet up, its a rivaas, yah right Dadi, u just wanted him to fulfill ur dreams of Maan lifting Geet and bringing her in as ur bahu!  (fake mangetar scene fulfilment) Geet making her hand print on the wall and that too while in MSK's arms, priceless!

Honeymoon...madhumaas!๐Ÿ˜†bechara romeo, that was tooooooooo cute!

My take on apple scene, it was awesome! Both kissed the apple with their lips, so when the apple was touching their lips after, both were indirectly kissing each other! Maan allowing Geet to rest apple on his cheeks and let Geet bite and win!  Dammit why didnt she just bite the cheeks and make them red just like the apple!  Maan will always let Geet win, har kadam par, woh jeete gi!  OH man some great hits and misses on direct kissing, now where the hell was SBB and SBS when they did this scene, would love to see the off screen moments!  Loved how she fell on his shoulders and resting there and breathing heavy, man she wants action!  Foreplay was awesome, u could just see the naughtiness in their eyes! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved Geet and Dadi's scene very emotional, she hands over KM to Geet, Maan's Geet!  Geet will never let her down, kabhi nahin!  Dadi is so right, she is not bahu but her daughter!  Every bahu should be considered as ur daughter!

Now coming to precap, I dont think its a dream, maybe MSK is there, but he gets important call and leaves and doesn't return!  Geet questioning him, that's ok she has every right to, but I believe MSK is just playing naughty!  NO WAY WILL HE EVER HURT GEET INTENTIONALLY! If anyone knows, he knows how fragile she is, so that is out of question!

Foreplay, did someone say foreplay...hmmmmmm I wont touch that with my xray vision, I might just get warned my mod ji! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Pooja  I liked adi and pinky too, they are soo cute, make me go aww ๐Ÿ˜†

what is the promo showing for the 2nd time ๐Ÿ˜ณ

bye Geeks and hey shreya and sharmi  *hugs
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Heya Shreya๐Ÿค—

@Tanu- I did ...but me beyond OMG state ๐Ÿ˜†......dont know what state it is
๐Ÿคฃ