Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 86)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew' I had fallen in love with you."

Which surgery is he talking about though? I couldn't hear that? Which one is he referring to?BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 26 March 2011 at 12:12pm

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
OH MAN OH FREAKING MAN i think u have cme to understand MD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I do naps OMG i swear before u came in i s just trying to hard into to love them not to see magic in them I ONT KNOW WHY but everytime i did that i ended up falling more in lvoe with them and i didnt evn know the reason why Like i knew but i wsnt willing to accept it or i ws just waiting for u i don't know but u have cme to understand MD waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wa more than i do thats y me xcited for u to see rest of S3 m sure u wld get them and make me get them tooooooooooooooooooo

and naps did u see how when he said hes always gng to show up net day her mom ws lucid remember the convo btw her and Mer when Mer says m happy really happy coz all u need is love if u have smeone u really REALLY love.....she ws happy she had faith but her mother crushed it right under her feet...she crushed the ONE THING Mer thought she did right in her life ie loving Derek being with him she crushed it freaking crushed so Mer really didn't know what to do what to fight for and hence she stopped fighting...stopped swimming....damn its amazing how everything is getting connected...OMG i love u for loving MDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this madly..m telling u this is the biggest sign for me that i am ME looooooooooooooooonyBlushing and that my Ay my Cohello r with meHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew' I had fallen in love with you."

Which surgery is he talking about though? I couldn't hear that? Which one is he referring to?BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed

havent figured that out yetLOL i got this extended version just ten twelve days back
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
OMG! YES!!! She was soo freaking happy and chirpy that finally she has got the reason to fight for...and that is love...but her mother, she just snatched that away from her! Parents are parents loons...and her mother is her role model...woh jaise bhi hain...Mer respects her for the surgeon she was and all!! Mer loves her...and when her mom was like so this is what you do and blah blah...and how she has disappointed her...it just snatched away this faith...and it is just...I don't know-ish!!

Each episode reflects the next episode so beautiful...this is how it is supposed to be...no scene in this show has been used as just for the sake of it...each scene is meaningful and has something to convey! I am in love with this freaking show! JUST LOVE IT!!!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

havent figured that out yetLOL i got this extended version just ten twelve days back

blah blah blah! THEN FIGURE OUT!!! Angry
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
its sad that he show isn't the same anymoreBroken Heart but i dnt blame them man seven yrs down the line after showing so freaking much u do cme to a point where u start staggering m just thankful MD r still the same MAGICALDay Dreaming and now since so many chars r there at times we have to fill in the blanks with MD like we did with AY in S2 but if u get those fill in the blanks right na naps the story jsut becomes BEAUTIFUL Day Dreaming

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I FEEL MD!!! I CAN FILL IN THEIR BLANKS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!BlushingDay DreamingHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
talking abt her mom being roll model u know in the epi where her mom is lucid ther eis a deleted Mer Cris scene where Mer tells Cris that she wants to be a general surgen just like her Mom even if its ooey gooey mushy but thats what she wants.....it ws beautiful...cant find the scene but yeah u r right her mom ws her roll model....and u knw she cldnt really do anyhting to help her the least she cld do ws not disappoint her but she failed in that too...she failed she felt like a failure...and she didnt knw how to rise frm it...guess she first had to fully drown to be bale to rise up again...sigh

and i know u wld be able to fill in the blaaaaaaaaaanks and u wld love it like i m loving it last epi had 30s of MD direct talking scene and beleive me it BLEW ME AWAY FREAKING BLEW ME AWAY...in ur words it ws poignant and subtle damn subtle

hey.bhaggu

Go to top