Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Life is Beautiful (Members only) (Page 85)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Its not about being right or wrong loons!! She didn't have to be right...she wanted to go back to him, and she did!! Its about journey loons...its just about journey and how they will grow together!! This may bring them down more...and they will realize, yet they didn't give up on each other loons, they knew they are meant to be...and they will grow...they will grow together!

And when I say they didn't give up on each other, i don't mean that they don't break up...they might have [i don't know if they did or not]...they might but even after that, they found their way back to each other...that is what is beautiful...and how they grow from there! THAT IS WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

For Ashi-Yuvi, loons Ashi had Sonia who you know gave her so much love...and so she felt love that is why she knew that she needs to go forward and not go back to sleep...
But Mer had no one...and its just beautiful loons! They are so different, yet they are same...somewhere I do see them together loons...MD and AY! Their paths are totally opposite, yet their love and their essence is just the same!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
OMG IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?? I LOVE THEIR ELEVATOR SCENE! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I WANT TO SEE IT!! SHOULD I?????????????????????BlushingEmbarrassed I already saw it two times since I got my MD bug!Blushing[$]Day Dreaming
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Its not about being right or wrong loons!! She didn't have to be right...she wanted to go back to him, and she did!! Its about journey loons...its just about journey and how they will grow together!! This may bring them down more...and they will realize, yet they didn't give up on each other loons, they knew they are meant to be...and they will grow...they will grow together!

And when I say they didn't give up on each other, i don't mean that they don't break up...they might have [i don't know if they did or not]...they might but even after that, they found their way back to each other...that is what is beautiful...and how they grow from there! THAT IS WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

For Ashi-Yuvi, loons Ashi had Sonia who you know gave her so much love...and so she felt love that is why she knew that she needs to go forward and not go back to sleep...
But Mer had no one...and its just beautiful loons! They are so different, yet they are same...somewhere I do see them together loons...MD and AY! Their paths are totally opposite, yet their love and their essence is just the same!!!

LOL okie i wld be honest when u said that abt Ashi and Ay I kind of for a second hought matlab Mer did do wrong by gng back to him?

am a duffus man my everything freezes when it cmes to AY i really do see everything via AY so if something goes total opp way main as to them it takes me a while and that ws the biggest dilemma man that inspite of MD being reverse of AY why the freaking hell ws i loving them like mad?

but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah u said it naps u said it its nt abt being right or wrong its abt the journey and THIS this is exactly what i love MOST be it in AY or MD the hting that made me fall in lvoe again and again with MD ws their journey u wld know naps u wld know when u reach aage and go back and just remember what all they had overcome u wld be left breath less for a moment just totally breath less because the journey was freaking BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL

and EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY Ashi had Sonu Sonu's love made her beleive in lvoe in magic in miracles in bhaggu in her own self Mer freaking had no one she didn't even feel lvoe until she met derek and her friends she didn't even know what love or family was Derek was the first person she loved loving him made her believe in love and ferry tales and happyly ever afters....(go back to Faith epi here and remember how she ws dreaming o a ferry tale with him of a forever back then....)...HE MADE HER BELIEVE IN ALL THAT HE HE...and I don't think she lost her belief coz of him coz she loved him and even if she ws hurt abt Addie thing she ws proud of him for gng back and trying to make it work the only thing that hurt her ws him not telling her.....i think its more to do with her mom and her mom's lack of faith in her and her mom's own story u know?....but its just amazing how Derek made her beleive in all that magic how life and fate made her loose that belief and how love would again make her believe..she is scared of taking risks right now naps SHE IS SCARED....she i scared of dreaming of believing because somewhere th hurt i still kicking and if they don't survive she won't survive...EXACTLY like Ashi was....but Ashi had FAITH.....and Mer doesn't fear of failure of rejection of disappointment disillusionment is overshadowing her faith..and until and unless she overcomes that untill she is willing to risk all of that THEY CAN'T TRIUMPH but the minute she wld risk it all risk her own freaking self they wld find each other and be each others bridge to the invisible...sigh....Bridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
see this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuPv-8iOcao&feature=player_embedded

its extended...damn beautiful line abt "thats wen i knew i hav fallen n love"

this ws the scene which made me fele normal ki oki m not loosing my mind by loving thm coz this scene hes kind of seeing her footprints with his every step gng back in time realizing hw beautiful the journey hs been COZ OF HER

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
u cnt hear theek se but this is what he says

"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew… I had fallen in love with you."

watch his expressionist he is almost teary eyed DAMN I LOVE THIS MAN
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
You are really dufus loons! Just because they chose the opposite path than AY took doesn't really make them bad...its feelings loons...she wanted to be with Derek and so she was...and even in that scene, you will see that she was confused by she was with him for him!! You know...he was like Please...and they had this huge pause and than she was like...Hi, I am meredith! Its just that they took different path...but why did she loons? Because she did not have that faith...see our lives and our decisions are ours...but our past, our childhood, our family background has a huge impact on us!! And so yaaa...when you compare AY and MD, don't forget that Ashi had love throughout her life in form of Sonia...who has made her who she is...full of love...while Meredith...her childhood was deprived of love...her parents fought always than her father left her...and her mother was really bitter to her throughout her life!! So like you said that fear had gripped her and it was overpowering faith!! And yes, it would be when she risks it all that she would find the magic of love back!BlushingDay DreamingHug

Loons, Mer doesn't even know that when you fight, we always show up because well...fights happen!! When her parents fought, her father left them...and he never showed up loons...so she did not know...and the moment between MerDer when Derek says that..."okie so this is how it goes...i will always show you...if i yell, even if you yell...you can always expect me to show up!"

^^That was I don't know-ish loons! I am just in love with this moment...this kind of gave Mer her faith back...except her mother called her ordinary the next day loons...it was like her mother yelled at her but then she never showed up again...and it hurt her loons...it hurt her!!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 26 March 2011 at 12:10pm

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
What is he saying? I can't even hear it properly!! Unhappy
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
"For the very first time, I was watching you more than I was watching the drilling, 'cause I knew… I had fallen in love with you."

hey.bhaggu

Go to top